Tribe Opinions

swish x

The good tribes seem to appear much later, around a month or two after the world starts.

DeletedUser

Well i personally see a good few tribes already and they are from ranks 1-150....
It is a very slow world... You don't have to be in the top 20 to show your "L33t" being in the top 20 this early USUALLY means point whores/mass recruiters i mean come on the cherubs have 3 family's already....give it a month or 2 then the real picture will start settling in. So good for you to notice the 1-150 thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a leader I am staying pretty low, under the radar. I am growing the tribe at a slow pace. My goal will be to have 35 players by nobles. We are still showing our skill through OD and average points.

bigandy32

As a leader I am staying pretty low, under the radar. I am growing the tribe at a slow pace. My goal will be to have 35 players by nobles. We are still showing our skill through OD and average points.

Like it was mentioned before ... average point don't mean you're proving yourself :icon_rolleyes:
High OD might mean you're low on troops, hence, easy target for neighbors

To be honest, at this point in the world, there are no proof of skill.
So we're ALMOST all on the same level.

Why almost?
There's always that odd tribe of noobs with 7 dukes and 5 barons *cough* G.O.W.*cough* and with 15 players total
that invite a new player, let's call him bigandy32 :icon_biggrin: , and set him as duke :icon_eek:
1 min after, the tribe is disbanded and Andy is back in his original tribe.
These tribes/players, we can say are noobs.

Other than that, as I stated earlier, there are no real proof of skill yet

-Andy

DeletedUser

I know but I am just stating what we have accomplished so far

DeletedUser

personally I think you doing it the right way.... anyone can be a point whore but then you must leech into a tribe to get support once it heats up...

DeletedUser

It is a very slow world... You dont have to be in the top 20 to show your "L33t" being in the top 20 this early USUALLY means point whores/mass recuirters i mean come on the cherubs have 3 family's already....give it a month or 2 then the real picture will start settling in. So good for you to notice the 1-150 thing.

Cherub will be an epic fail. Having 3 familys this soon, heck having a family in the first place is just an idiotic way of the head leader to try and get power and success but in time, the whole family will most probably merge into 1 to try and become the best.... But once again they would have failed their leaders expectations and the tribe will be disbanded while the leader sits back thinking "what did i do wrong" I have seen it done and its poor playing.

DeletedUser

I'll do my own tribe.*FB*
Tribe Name:Falling Back
Tag:*FB*
Number of Members:12
Points of the best 40 players:2,295
Total Points:2,295
Average Points:191
Opponents Defeated:100(237.)

I'd say we're going well at the moment.

matt rider

Ill do my own.
Name: Bring it on!
Tag: -Bio!
OD: Around a million
Why we will rule the world?: Cus we are ub3r cool and haz spear nukes.

DeletedUser

I'll do my tribe to
Name: Completely Insane
Tag: MeNTal
Total points: 11.699
Average Points: 238
OD: 3.224

DeletedUser

all i would care about at this stage it to survive with my tribemates.. the first few weeks are important to harden our self as a group..

DeletedUser

It is a very slow world... You dont have to be in the top 20 to show your "L33t" being in the top 20 this early USUALLY means point whores/mass recuirters i mean come on the cherubs have 3 family's already....give it a month or 2 then the real picture will start settling in. So good for you to notice the 1-150 thing.
Well, well. Look who it is.

I agree that a high percentage of the current top 20 will no longer be around in 2-3 months time. It happens on every world and it will happen here too; it's nothing to be surprised about.

The real contenders will show up around noble stage but will be showing their colours early on too. Usually you can tell from a tribe's profile and with a quick discussion with a tribe's leader if a tribe is going to stick around or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow -Bio! back again but I see this time it is more limited than usual...

DeletedUser

well im an originally a -bio! member when it started in W14.
And im sure i still have our first Tribal CoA around in my comp saved somewhere...

DeletedUser

I remember Bio :) incoming attack by matt rider... i believe in 7 hours the attack break would of starrted.. Your always welcome for a nubs cookie or a tribal Coffee