Tribe Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18879

lol,nope.i am quitting on world 5 to have some fun in RL.You are the one taking it seriously...

You don't even know the reason why i was kicked so don't talk about it.Be quiet.Ask mommy(kanga)why i was kicked if he is willing to tell you.

Me and my 100point village?I see who is the one with the problems...

Yes,we.Me and Mhmmm if he accepts my offer.

Can't wait to start!!

Sure :icon_wink:

Yes your 100 point village lmao, still begging to join Tribe?

I would like to see that, so mhmmm instead of talking too much on forums meet me ingame, you too k-magic, prepare to make early re-location.

DeletedUser

Sure :icon_wink:

Yes your 100 point village lmao, still begging to join Tribe?

I would like to see that, so mhmmm instead of talking too much on forums meet me ingame, you too k-magic, prepare to make early re-location.

My 100 point village??Are you retarded or just retarded??

I quit world 14 when i was kicked from Tribe.That was a long time ago.I never came back to it...

I can't wait.

DeletedUser18879

I quit world 14 when i was kicked from Tribe.That was a long time ago.I never came back to it...

I can't wait.

Infraction FTW

LOL i wonder why they kicked such awesome player! ( who is gifted accounts of course )

sp.ag

WTF? lol, that makes no sense...sure your right about the retard? :icon_wink:

Hmmmm
I know of a Few more tribes heading to world 15 but lets jsut wait and see what you guys think of them hey :icon_wink:

Child in time

WTF? lol, that makes no sense...sure your right about the retard? :icon_wink:

Hmmmm
I know of a Few more tribes heading to world 15 but lets jsut wait and see what you guys think of them hey :icon_wink:

well see..

owyeah btw: i think you guys should give kudo's to every tribe that stays together even tho they have a low rank, so even if a tribe is ranked 80th all the time, if they are about 30 3 months later: it's kudo's to them for keep trying it!!

sp.ag

well see..

owyeah btw: i think you guys should give kudo's to every tribe that stays together even tho they have a low rank, so even if a tribe is ranked 80th all the time, if they are about 30 3 months later: it's kudo's to them for keep trying it!!

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.