Tribes Awards

DeletedUser

I've copied that from an old W14 thread to W23, and now to W31. I think it can lead to interesting thread and discussions in here as well.:)

Best Tribe:

Worst Tribe for rank:

Most over-rated tribe:

Most under-rated tribe:

Best Leader(s):

Worst Leader(s):

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month:

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month:

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month:

Discuss.:)

DeletedUser

Here's my own two cents:

Best Tribe: I'm still new to this world to make up my mind on that.

Worst Tribe for rank: Notte - Compared to the rest of top 10 (All warring atm), Notte has the worst war stats and they lack of forum representatives to somehow defend it.

Most over-rated tribe: ~GK~ Fam. Sorry but i've seen you in action only in the three weeks that i'm in this world, and you didn't do much to impress. It can be changed accordingly as well.

Most under-rated tribe: -IPF-. Although they ranked as #1 not many think they deserve the spot. I think the Titanz war will show they are.

Best Leader(s): TomasMol. Does work far beyond many leaders i've seen in the game before. -VA- wouldn't be much without him leading it.:) -V- as well.

Worst Leader(s): Don't know yet.

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: The new SOW family. Will make a huge impact imo.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: I'll be biased.:icon_twisted:

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: A lot of wars going on right now, we need some results in those wars going on now to predict better for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol ok here is mine:

Best Tribe: METAL, great leadership + loyal players= FTW!

Worst tribe for rank: Notte- samee reasons as shay

Most over-rated tribe: definetly the GK family, I think many will agree on that...

Most under rated tribe: Titanz I guess, they have the chance to prove themselves in the war with -IPF-

Best Leader(s): Shezagorath that an indisputable issue :icon_wink: and you have to give it to TomasMol, who is doing a great work for the V's

Worst Leader(s):
Me I guess :icon_razz: ask all previous SEM members they will agree to that

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: again definitely GK, their fall will make a huge impact...so brace yourselves :lol:

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: you know who it is going to be :icon_cool:

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: GK F. loses on all fronts, and keep their precious k55 :icon_razz:, -IPF- vs. Titanz is hard to call right now...

DeletedUser

Right, I'll try not to be biased but...

Best Tribe: V Family or GK Family

Worst Tribe for rank: Titanz

Most over-rated tribe: Titanz

Most under-rated tribe: -V2-; these guys are amazing.

Best Leader(s): Swendog, The Spud

Worst Leader(s): cameronyoul and didicoy

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: GK; their expansion rates are HUGE.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: Titanz

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: These guys have been pretty quiet, but I am hoping OH! will stir up some trouble down south.

These next awards weren't part of the original post, but I think they are relevant:

Best Poster: HaWK.of.AH

Worst Poster: theweeboy

DeletedUser

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: GK; their expansion rates are HUGE.

dont you mean their mass recruiting rate? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: V Family or GK Family

Worst Tribe for rank: Titanz

Most over-rated tribe: Titanz

Most under-rated tribe: -V2-; these guys are amazing.

Best Leader(s): Swendog, The Spud

Worst Leader(s): cameronyoul and didicoy

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: Titanz

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: These guys have been pretty quiet, but I am hoping OH! will stir up some trouble down south.

These next awards weren't part of the original post, but I think they are relevant:

Best Poster: HaWK.of.AH

Worst Poster: theweeboy

why dont you look at your self ROBOT with a remote control...:lol:
with a battery at your back!!!!

sticking in a good tribe will never make you strong!!! snail!

DeletedUser

why dont you look at your self ROBOT with a remote control...:lol:
with a battery at your back!!!!

sticking in a good tribe will never make you strong!!! snail!

Ummm.................... what?

I'm the leader of the rank one tribe in the world? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Here is my two peneth,

Best Tribe : V Family
Worst tribe for rank : Notte, bit off more than they can chew.
Most overated tribe : GK, DFB still no where near dead.
Most underated tribe : TE, am biased though :)
Best Leaders : Swendog and Clean weapon
Worst Leader : Me thats why am no longer duke of TE
Tribe most likely to make big impact in next month : The new Losers, SOW. GL by the way
Tribe most likely to fail in next month : No comment
War(s) Prediction(s) in the next month : DFB still being around.
Best Poster : Shay5151
Worst Poster : Me, did you see my war declaration :)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe : I would actully say Ins!de (i am biased though as im in the tribe) but the reason for this is, we have 28 members, great communication both fun and war, were currently destroying a tribe, and our coordination is in top, OH and were friendly and nice guys and girls (we have girls Ya!)

And were not a family tribe!
Worst tribe for rank : I would say IPF (sorry guys, but you haven't proven ANYTHING to me yet.)
Most overated tribe : Deffinitly GK, their self proclaim is in top, but yet they cannot take on DFB, and they have only gone to their spot by hugging and cuddling and merging!
Most underated tribe : i would say either Titanz or TE, afterall titanz did torn their enemy (cannot remember the name) apart, even though all thought they would get slaugthered.
Best Leaders : Haven't really been in touch of much leaders so cannot decide.
Worst Leader : Chad (former duke of SOTW, he was horrible)
Tribe most likely to make big impact in next month : GK if they loose.
Tribe most likely to fail in next month : Deffinitly SOTW ;)
War(s) Prediction(s) in the next month : SOTW fail, GK getting slaughtered, DFB getting more courage maybe even more conquers from their side :)
Best Poster : Not that much online on forums
Worst Poster : Not that much online on forums

DeletedUser

Here is my two peneth,

Best Tribe : V Family
Worst tribe for rank : Notte, bit off more than they can chew.
Most overated tribe : GK, DFB still no where near dead.
Most underated tribe : TE, am biased though :)
Best Leaders : Swendog and Clean weapon
Worst Leader : Me thats why am no longer duke of TE
Tribe most likely to make big impact in next month : The new Losers, SOW. GL by the way
Tribe most likely to fail in next month : No comment
War(s) Prediction(s) in the next month : DFB still being around.
Best Poster : Shay5151
Worst Poster : Me, did you see my war declaration :)

Yeah best declaration ever :lol:

Best Tribe: Atm OH!, nice overall stats, no family, holding down a K and a half or so, possibly challenged by Metal for this place. We'll see.

Worst Tribe for rank: Just can't decide. I don't like the TE gang bang, and their OD still isn't up enough, but they're not doing badly.

Most over-rated tribe: No idea.

Most under-rated tribe: Possibly Titanz? No idea.

Best Leader(s): Tancs has manipulated things well so far...

Worst Leader(s): Me no care.

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month in the south: SOW/S0W on ~G*K~ - we're gonna get hit very hard in the next while in our core K's if what everyone thinks/knows is gonna happen happens.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: We'll see, popular opinion seems to think GK, but methinks twill not be as easy as everyone thinks for us to go down. Although 4 high ranking tribes and a few lower, as well as DFB attacking is not fun.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: GK gets kicked out of K75 - fairly likely. Gets hit hard in K54/65 west, and DFB stays in K56, but makes no real gains either.

IPF, V etc beat into Titanz. Slows war with Notte a bit perhaps.

Shay and mgf04 - Notte's OD is outstanding. Nobling may be sub par, but their other stats are high, and you know it too.

DeletedUser

Worst Tribe for rank: Just can't decide. I don't like the TE gang bang, and their OD still isn't up enough, but they're not doing badly.

Howd i guess youd have us there mate :) Still like you though :)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: Metal <3 Showed some great scores against GK family.. keep it up :)

Worst Tribe for rank: -IPF- , sorry but you've shown nothing impressive with the power you got.

Most over-rated tribe: GK family... they will fall fall at some point.

Most under-rated tribe: -TE- has suprised me :)

Best Leader(s): -TE- leadership except Princes gemma who just left.

Worst Leader(s): All leaders of super family tribes.. just ruins the game :icon_neutral:

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: Metal, -TE- and -V- family.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: Notte will go down slowly but sure at this rate.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: More tribes join against GK.. wouldn't suprise as they have show losy stats against smaller tribes.

DeletedUser

Shay and mgf04 - Notte's OD is outstanding. Nobling may be sub par, but their other stats are high, and you know it too.

Notte's ODD is outstanding. Due to their well defending against both -V- and ~TE~ families.

But I didn't talked about their OD stats. Just their war stats.:)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe : I thinkV is the best family but OH! should be here purely because they're one of the only top tribes still standing alone and have pretty decent stats.
Worst tribe for rank : Notte. Just haven't seen them doing much
Most overated tribe : TheGK fam, although people are starting to challenge them now so possibly not for much longer?
Most underated tribe : DFB, GK's been 'at war' with them for a while now and they're still pretty much intact
Best Leaders : Tancs, Whaqattaq (and the aristocracy of IPF basically) I might be slightly biased here
Worst Leader : -
Tribe most likely to make big impact in next month : -
Tribe most likely to fail in next month : Dont think any tribe in particular's going to fail but I can see GK possibly losing ground
War(s) Prediction(s) in the next month : DFB will probably still be here. So will Notte. I think Titanz will be starting to collapse
Best Poster : HaWK's posts tend to be good, same with Irishmetal
Worst Poster : theweeboy I can honestly say that I haven't seen one post from him that wasn't spam or outright lies

lconn

Before i quit this would of been easy, but i'v just come back so i'll need a bit yet ;p.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: -V- have the most power at the moment fo'sure.

Worst Tribe for rank: -IPF- : I don't feel they deserve no.1, they've been through 3+ merges without a single decent war. tancs is a master at diplomacy, but the good vibes I got from the original PF are well gone. OD is frankly terrible.

Most over-rated tribe: ^ Aren't these 2 the same?

Most under-rated tribe: METAL - I'm expecting something. Also -=AZ=- have great OD.

Best Leader(s): Swendog impressed me.

Worst Leader(s): None of these leaders are amazing, but I can't pick out a terrible one still here.

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month:
-V- Fam.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: =N1LB=, Notte, -=AZ=-

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: (-V- vs SOW) (RIP vs Titanz)

DeletedUser

Worst Tribe for rank: -IPF- : I don't feel they deserve no.1, they've been through 3+ merges without a single decent war. tancs is a master at diplomacy, but the good vibes I got from the original PF are well gone.

Most of the original PF have left :icon_cry:

theweeboy

lol sorry guys I'm too lazy(busy?) to post one of these but I find it pretty weird that no one voted me as worst leader...the worst poster is pretty true though. I never act seriously on these forums. no reason to. as long as I have my tribe and I lead them with seriousness I really don't care. I do appreciate the positive comments with DFB here though. it was pretty obvious from the start that if we could hold off GK for this long, others would help but we are starting to slaughter GK which is pretty cool. anyways I guess I'll do a quick one of these. probably not serious though

Best tribe GK. they make me laugh....lol. I would say losers but their basically gone. I guess I'd have to choose...hmm....(I won't say DFB cause that's the obvious answer) Metal I suppose. they have courage.

Worst tribe for rank- Lol TooI is in last place with 0 points xD but GK is worse cause their rank is made up of people who fled from death.

Most Over rated tribe -V- family. just a lot of members with large amounts of points. nothing else.

Most underrated Tribe TPU-R. they have potential. their whole family does but we just need to see them more active in wars. most people think they are point whores but I've seen em in battle. not bad.

Best Leaderhmm..I'd say...dam their really are none. I've never really talked to a great one yet on this world.

Worst Leader pretty easy...dotadaily. Dude when I tell u not to attack a village because we stacked it, it means choose a different village to kill..you always think I'm trying to trick u. I even forward u the 20 dead reports after u finish and then u stop talking to me...also I told u a billion times...never scout our villages. if u want to know what it has in it, mail me and I'll tell you. either way your not getting anything.

Tribe to make the greatest impact in the next month DFB, Metal, LOTW.
these three are cooking up progress.

Tribe to fail in the next month Not N1LB F. most likely GK F. I still have fate in Notte.

War Predictions I won't predict since my predictions would be the truth..

Best Posters lol Hawks posts are good. Even though IrishMetal is in GK, he gives good posts too

Worat Posters Me and I suppose dotadaily. we both lie a lot. I lie cause it's fun. he lies becausehe feels his statement is accurate but it turns out to be a fail statement.I guess that just makes him a failure in predicting. w/e

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: Dont really know... But I think *V* (dont know why just looks like they have a lot of villages, with a good ppv

Worst Tribe for rank: RIP not a very good rank, but for as high as they are.. ew...

Most over-rated tribe: GK. They get a lot of love, but right now they arent deesvering it.. awhile back they did but now im not sure

Most under-rated tribe: REBORN of course

Best Leader(s): theweeboy ROFLMAO no i dont doubt he might be doing a good job who knows.. he is beating GK after all

Worst Leader(s): steelerboy

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: everyone but NG3 alliance. ;)

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: GK ;)

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: NG3 vs world?

theweeboy

Best Tribe: Dont really know... But I think *V* (dont know why just looks like they have a lot of villages, with a good ppv

Worst Tribe for rank: RIP not a very good rank, but for as high as they are.. ew...

Most over-rated tribe: GK. They get a lot of love, but right now they arent deesvering it.. awhile back they did but now im not sure

Most under-rated tribe: REBORN of course

Best Leader(s): theweeboy ROFLMAO no i dont doubt he might be doing a good job who knows.. he is beating GK after all

Worst Leader(s): steelerboy

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: everyone but NG3 alliance. ;)

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: GK ;)

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: NG3 vs world?

I believe that this is the best, if not the only compliment, i've gotten in my life.