Tribes in this world

DeletedUser99976

I am rather frustrated and I cannot find a decent tribe in this world. The one I am in right now refuses to go to war against anyone. There is a tribe around us that I have been trying to get us to attack as they are a good target for us. A big tribe dropped a nap they had with the tribe I want to go after and I was very quick to tell the duke that we should noble them before the are nobled by the other tribe! Sounds like a decently good plan right?

However my duke, the great tactician, a master mind of the art of strategy! Has hatched a much bolder plan, create a academy tribe and combine the two tribes. Thus in one stroke he has robbed me and other players in the tribe of any targets, and has also ensured that the bigger tribe will come after us small noobs with no room to grow before long.

Have other people been having problems with tribes? I mean every war only lasts like a day, not too sure about this world...

DeletedUser

Guys, if you are having problems with tribes right now, I know of a tribe that might be for you!

Its called Bantz. - Search it up and im sure you'll fit right in!

DeletedUser99976

what tribe is dis?

Hell with it I will tell ya The Skulls, I have been in a lot of awful tribes but this one.. omg. I will probably go rogue soon and just start attacking people (hopefully no one from skulls sees this lol).

I don't want to but I really have no other options.

DeletedUser

Hell with it I will tell ya The Skulls, I have been in a lot of awful tribes but this one.. omg. I will probably go rogue soon and just start attacking people (hopefully no one from skulls sees this lol).

I don't want to but I really have no other options.

Ive just told you pal, Bantz. Its a good tribe with a nice friendly vibe to it. You do need to be 100% defensive and willing to only noble 21 point barbs to not upset anyone though. Im sure you would be right at home.

DeletedUser99976

Ive just told you pal, Bantz. Its a good tribe with a nice friendly vibe to it. You do need to be 100% defensive and willing to only noble 21 point barbs to not upset anyone though. Im sure you would be right at home.

lol I am afraid that wouldn't work out too well.

DeletedUser99976

Some few mails between th duke and I.

Kahldris Oct 26,2012 22:31
Why won't you let me grow? I don't understand what your deal is. Lets form a academy tribe and invite people in that we should be nobling. I am soo frustrated. Why?

TRBigJohnson Oct 26,2012 23:40
Im sorry your frustrated but im sure you are in no worse situation than I am.

Kahldris Oct 26,2012 23:43
You are the worst duke ever and I have had some pretty bad ones.... stop playing tribal hugs.

TRBigJohnson Oct 26,2012 23:45
Leave then and fight us lets see how long you last.

Kahldris Oct 26,2012 23:49
sigh why dont u grab your balls so that all of us could have a chance?

TRBigJohnson Oct 27,2012 04:25
I look out for the tribe not individuals.

If you dont like what we are doing here leave its that simple. If you stay keep the negativity to a minimum. if you can't keep your negativity to a minimum we will kick you out. Also watch your language. your lucky most dukes would have kicked you out already.

Thanks,
TRB

Kahldris Oct 27,2012 05:05
Lol all I said was to grab your balls... anyway alright I will say no more it is obviously falling on deaf ears anyway.

TRBigJohnson Oct 27,2012 05:33
if you actually show some respect that might even listen. find it hard to respect peoples opinion that have no respect for anyone else

Kahldris Oct 27,2012 05:44
You just threaten and bluster, an academy tribe lol. I don't really have much respect for you to be honest. In your shoes when I first mailed you I would have actually given it due consideration, you did not, you just keep doing the same things that show you really have no idea what you are doing.

You claim you won a world or something, well it is very obvious that you did not make the big decisions in that tribe.

TRBigJohnson Oct 27,2012 06:31
you have the right to your opinion. we just don't need the drama in the tribe.

Kahldris Oct 27,2012 06:38
Did you know this is a war game.....?

DeletedUser99976

Usually I am much more pleasant in my conversations but I have lost all patience with this guys.

DeletedUser99976

Ya thats my plan!

Of course hopefully no one reads this who can give my plan away..lol.

Although I will attack someone other then the guys you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

I'm contemplating spilling the beans to your leader. :icon_twisted:

deomonkid18

Hmm... Player thinks he's elite enough to take them all on. Seems like a good idea. I mean players coming from a tribe that won World 28, obviously do not have what it takes to lead, nor do the players from World 2. Clearly you are the best Duke around, and I wish you would make your own tribe so I could join and become L33t too.

DeletedUser

what i get from this is
1)you think your pro but your not...
2)you insult them but yet you won't leave and make your own tribe..

oh and btw i know quite a few people in that tribe as i have played with them and i can tell you right now there not noobs idiot

DeletedUser

what i get from this is
1)you think your pro but your not...
2)you insult them but yet you won't leave and make your own tribe..

oh and btw i know quite a few people in that tribe as i have played with them and i can tell you right now there not noobs idiot

Channy, you need to be on skype more, we do need to contact each other haha.