tribes ranked 21-40 opinions

DeletedUser

what do you guys think... any of them have a chance to hit the top 20? i will post my own opinions on it soon

RiseAgainstFear

Ablaze & G.O.W the big tribes around them are at war so can probly get into the lower end of the top20.

DeletedUser

21 ~VOID~ Large tribe. 3 branched family.
22 -ASA- Have heard and seen good things from them on the forum. They work with -AAS- know as the great army. Good OD and have heard that they are good in wars.
23 ~TFL~ don't know but very small member count
24 G.Barb strong tribe strong leadership, have watched them grow and they know what they are doing. ViRiUs has been attacking them.
25 Ablaze Part of a large family. Don't know much. ViRiuS were enemies with them last i saw. And from what i know about ViRiUs that means they won't be staying up here long
26 Path Strong leadership. Will probably join into JEDI
27 G.O.W. Don't know much
28 CHS My tribe... No comment
29 MOTR Have heard bad things about them. Break NAP's
30 F.L.D Don't really know...but swords on a profile...
31 SHIYT 1 member
32 CE Strong tribe, good leaders and very good OD. great defensively
33 .:VA:. I don't know Viriuses academy though so that helps
34 Abyss 1 member
35 APCLPS Don't Know
36 ScFe Pretty solid leadership
37 KIA 1 member
38 Msane 1 member
39 FORGTN Void family don't know
40 TFA 1 member

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

21 ~VOID~ Large tribe. 3 branched family.
22 -ASA- Have heard and seen good things from them on the forum. They work with -AAS- know as the great army. Good OD and have heard that they are good in wars.

lolz.

Geometric Alliance, perhaps?

DeletedUser

I can comment on 3 of them:

~VOID~ - a good tribe in a bad position, spread out over a large area and fighting the GA. Personally i believe they will continue to survive but will be unable to take a much higher rank.

G.Barb - Well organised but for some reason their leader has a grudge against me personally. They have attacked Swift and Virus recently wich i thing is a bit silly. Other than that i thing they deserve to gain a few ranks.

ScFe - Nice leader, i think they will rise a bit soon.