Tribes to be..

DeletedUser

Question: Which tribes do you think will be in the top 20 a week or 2 after nobles. Basically im saying which tribes do you see will be in it for the long term.

No need for a list of 20 as im guessing at least a 1/4 of the tribes that will be in the top 20 have not been made yet.

I am thinking:

24/7 - Well lead (for sure), good members, and currently ranked first.

Empiria - Only know about one of their dukes, but he is good from what i have seen and were pre made so it is likely they will still be up there.

FUSION - I think these guys may last, i know some of their members are good players.

PwN 15 - I expect these guys to stay in the top 20. I also like how they have 45 members, not 50+.

I do not know about the other top 20 tribes well enough to comment.

Please dont say your own tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29659

Noble pushing noobs will be in the top 20.

Obviously.

DeletedUser

Ok i changed the question a bit to suit what i meant more :p

DeletedUser

24/7
Deffinatly a good tribe, almost got in :(

~~
A tribe i am not allowed to say without getting yelled at :icon_cry:

MrTMise

~C*S~

.... XD. I'm not bias, not TOO biased at least, I just believe that we can get our feet in the door through collective cooperation. ^_^

-Ambivalence

24/7 Will be around if they arent It by the inactivity most tribes are hit by now days, with the type of players they have and the dedications they have on other worlds.

Empira, We shall see again, i am unsure of thier members but again i am aware of one of thier dukes, so lets see how it roles with them,

Pwn 15...Ok Sorry i know thier World 14 duke well and i know he knows who i am behind this Alias, however, i dont think they will do anything in this world, peopelr ave about them in world 14, its a completely ifferent ball game here speed 2, different tribes, players etc...I think alot helped them in world 14 due to the recuiting that took place, however lets see how it all turns out for them hear, i can see me eating my words on this but, lets see if thier arrogence from world 14 can help them in world 15,

Apart form them three, i have no real interest in any other tribes,

DeletedUser

Question: Which tribes do you think will be in the top 20 a week or 2 after nobles. Basically im saying which tribes do you see will be in it for the long term.

No need for a list of 20 as im guessing at least a 1/4 of the tribes that will be in the top 20 have not been made yet.

I am thinking:

24/7 - Well lead (for sure), good members, and currently ranked first.

Empiria - Only know about one of their dukes, but he is good from what i have seen and were pre made so it is likely they will still be up there.

FUSION - I think these guys may last, i know some of their members are good players.

PwN 15 - I expect these guys to stay in the top 20. I also like how they have 45 members, not 50+.

I do not know about the other top 20 tribes well enough to comment.

Please dont say your own tribe.

He said please...RUDE!:)

MrTMise

I missed that! I'm sorry, I neglected to read the whole thing... It was bold too. DX. Okay, well, personally I see D.F.A. doing pretty well, they're grouped nicely, and if they play their cards right, they can start to clear people from K44.

DeletedUser

I see..

24/7, Empiria and PwN 15 doing well for reasons stated above.

I also see RU doing well, take a look at them and you will see why

DeletedUser

I missed that! I'm sorry, I neglected to read the whole thing... It was bold too. DX. Okay, well, personally I see D.F.A. doing pretty well, they're grouped nicely, and if they play their cards right, they can start to clear people from K44.

man shhhh were flying under the radar

anyways 24/7, empira and fusion come to mind when i think of tribes being in the top 20 for a while

DeletedUser

DNS will catch everyone by surprise, methinks.
Check em out on World 9.

DeletedUser29374

Err... like D2, I can't say my tribe without getting yelled at. We have alot of good players though, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

24/7 and a tribe with alot of W6 players,Spamming players, and have a 4 letter Tag

DeletedUser

Well if your all going to be like that then ill say a tribe with an R and a U and which currently has 20 members, and is ranked 109.