Tribes To Look Out For

DeletedUser111495

Tribes to fall: PUN and EIGHT8
Tribes to look out for: wP, WAP2, AsAss and Scene.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117801

Tribes to fall: PUN and EIGHT8
Tribes to look out for: wP, WAP2, AsAss and Scene.

Only Lord EndlessPAIN in WAP2 still has nukes left so they're out for a couple days and all for my lovely 2 villages, the real estate agent did say when I nobled them they were prime location, and very valuable.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
hello :) i vote for Boats and Goats and I think they got another academy tribe so they will all merge into 1 tribe to dominate the world :D

Age of Ultron

Julii is dead .. Half of them left the tribe and joined WAP at the sign of incs, while the remaining ones are already nobled or are in the process of getting nobled up. ... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

AGs ratings

1.) It may seem like an obvious pick, but I was supposed to join them but overslept: wP
They have some great players. One of few tribes not trying to spread the virus of familsm, and playing this HP round like it's supposed to be played.

2.) Next, I'd go with Squad and Atomic - talk to a few of their members, just a solid overall tribe.

3.) Boats and Goats will make an impact on the world. They really haven't been tested, and if what others say about their diplomacy is true, they are going to run out of targets eventually -- either that or betray some of their allies.

Last edited by a moderator: