Tribes to nations. ;)

DeletedUser

-V- -- the United States easily. They've got bases in many Ks, are aggressive, enjoy pushing people around for no reason and have multiple K dominance.

Rage - France. Helpless and about to get owned by Britain (OWNED)

Global - Canada. WTF is an army, guise? (I'm Canadian, so don't flame out of ignorance)

Losers - Spartans of course. :D

Blood! - the real Japan. No body pays them much attention than BOOM they come out of nowhere.

-ZT- - Italy. Ruthlessly efficient and take nothing for granted.

METAL - Spain. A "former" power that's just enjoying being itself now.

WARP - Australia. Out in the middle of nowhere but building fast.

LIFE. - India. A lot of people but developing quickly.

DeletedUser

-V- -- the United States easily. They've got bases in many Ks, are aggressive, enjoy pushing people around for no reason and have multiple K dominance.

Rage - France. Helpless and about to get owned by Britain (OWNED)

Global - Canada. WTF is an army, guise? (I'm Canadian, so don't flame out of ignorance)

Blood! - the real Japan. No body pays them much attention than BOOM they come out of nowhere.

-ZT- - Italy. Ruthlessly efficient and take nothing for granted.

METAL - Spain. A "former" power that's just enjoying being itself now.

WARP - Australia. Out in the middle of nowhere but building fast.

LIFE. - India. A lot of people but developing quickly.

This is supposed to be WW2, India and Australia weren't really involved in the war aside from helping Britain.

Also, if RAGE is France, and rage is about to be owned, that wouldn't work if OWNED were England cause then you'd have WW2 allies attacking each other.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is supposed to be WW2, India and Australia weren't really involved in the war aside from helping Britain.

Also, if RAGE is France, and rage is about to be owned, that wouldn't work if OWNED were England cause then you'd have WW2 allies attacking each other.

Trust you to get all technical on us :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I love history, although the World Wars aren't entirely my thing, I had to study them for 3 odd months. Before I could move to something that I wanted.

DeletedUser

Who's who?

My vote.

Britain = OWNED; Small, strong, very big pride.

GK family = Russia; Extremely large ,morally strong, slightly disorganized.

Notte = Germany; Evil dictator (Ej :lol:) small, intelligent fighting force.

Tinsel = Serbia; Getting screwed from (GK) Russia, after declaring war. :icon_biggrin:

No way tinsel are serbia and serbia didnt get screweds by russia america tried to bomb them.russia has always supported them.

DeletedUser

Okay my turn now

-V-= America, able to do what they want when they want.
~GK~=China, they control everything
Owned=Japan,Still pretty powerful
Notte=Serbia,good and prosporous now and coimign up

DeletedUser

Haha GK being China makes sense. They make everything, control everything. IRL if they stopped trades with any country, that country's market would plummet, even to you American's out there who would deny this, it would happen. Although Canada and the States are going through economic troubles currently.

DeletedUser

That means then owned are america and v should be britain cause they have so many colonies

DeletedUser

I didn't know this was just for WW2, I did it for nations today and in the past. If you'd like me to do them as WW2, I gladly would, but there wasn't that many successful countries compared to semi-successful tribes.

DeletedUser

Hokay.

-V- -- the United States easily. Later "players" in the game but angered by an event and are now a huge force to be reckoned with.

Rage - France. Helpless and about to get owned on their own soil.

Global - Canada. WTF is an army, guise? We're going to make a valiant stand against ridiculous odds. History says we win, but will we? (I'm Canadian, so don't flame out of ignorance)

-ZT- - Italy. Ruthlessly efficient and take nothing for granted, but will they survive invading another K (if anyone recalls, Italy got owned by Egypt and North Africa)

METAL - Spain. A "former" power that's just enjoying being itself now and staying out of the way. Still slightly evil in heart.

WARP - It's awfully hard to find a WW2 reference for these guys, as the only real "developing" countries during the war were Germany and the U.S.A.

LIFE. - It's awfully hard to find a WW2 reference for these guys, as the only real "developing" countries during the war were Germany and the U.S.A.

DeletedUser

Haha GK being China makes sense. They make everything, control everything. IRL if they stopped trades with any country, that country's market would plummet, even to you American's out there who would deny this, it would happen. Although Canada and the States are going through economic troubles currently.

Just to show something, China needs America, and America needs china. America give money out, and china makes things. The recession in america, is all over the world, and it effects china the most. and the oil companies. America has cut back o nit's spending.

DeletedUser

Just to show something, China needs America, and America needs china. America give money out, and china makes things. The recession in america, is all over the world, and it effects china the most. and the oil companies. America has cut back o nit's spending.

It may be happening in other countries, but not at as high a level or seriousness as there is in North America. And yes America and China do need each other, but China's trades are 80% in Europe, if they stopped with America, it really wouldn't effect them a whole lot.