Tribes to watch out for

DeletedUser

How can a tribe a mere week old already have an academy tribe???

Academy tribes are to seperate your large experienced players from your weak n00bish players, at this point how can you tell?

Beggers belief!!

Caldwellowl
Duke of VP

Yes but n00bs just think acadamys are there for mass inviting more n00bs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Crank is barely in the top 80, yet we have an Offensive rank of five...I'm surprised honestly

Mozz06

-points to something in the distance- Look there.

*trying to avoid attention to above post*

themonkey

Crank is barely in the top 80, yet we have an Offensive rank of five...I'm surprised honestly

Im not in the least tbh; they are w3 vets and contain some very underrated but nontheless excellent players so what can I say ;p

me <3 Mozz

DeletedUser

Lol a bunch of point whores!
And theyre not even good at it! If they were theyd certainly be ranked higher...

DeletedUser

you havent heard it before cause its made by those leet speakers its going to far ppl stop all these short versions of words i can handle tbh lol and ppl and a few others but that last one is to far i say!!!!

DeletedUser

you havent heard it before cause its made by those leet speakers its going to far ppl stop all these short versions of words i can handle tbh lol and ppl and a few others but that last one is to far i say!!!!

I agree!