Tribes to watch out for

DeletedUser2816

Honestly... I believe Echhi will do good, but not as good as everyone thinks they will

:lol:

By their own admission, they dont plan to do well. I can't see why others think they will do anything at all.

Tsar Meber

Closed do my Head in

Close > Fail,
end of....

tribes/player that will do well,

Meber!
Meber Push account #1
Meber Push account #2
Meber Push account #3
Meber Push account #4

etc...

DeletedUser8762

sorry i don't speak virgin, what was that?

You've obviously missed the point I was trying to make, there are a lot of people in World one stronger than me, (not just bigger) my point was that I know a lot of these stronger smarter players came to w12 and therefore some of you are in for a shock when this world kicks off.

It will be interesting to see how some of the big mouth players act once they realise half their players are inactive.

Caldwellowl

da big fut

Closed don't have a hope in hell. To start with, they have CoR in there... never a good sign, especially the 500 pounder chopa. And 2nd, they're way to spread apart.

DeletedUser

Closed do my Head in

Close > Fail,
end of....

tribes/player that will do well,

Meber!
Meber Push account #1
Meber Push account #2
Meber Push account #3
Meber Push account #4

etc...

I think that push account #8 will be the best, don't know why but i have a feeling on that.... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Closed are mainly on K44 & 45 right? I don't think that's too spread out and their roster looks the meanest one to me.

DeletedUser

I've just started a little tribe myself - Brittania (GB1) - which I hope will do rather well on K33.

DeletedUser

i started a tribe with my friend its great fun and i hope it will do well:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

-R-
Meber
W3U

We are such close friends and the rest of you suck. More to the point, ermmm... i forgot...

Ecchi should do well too.

geschlossen

Closed are mainly on K44 & 45 right? I don't think that's too spread out and their roster looks the meanest one to me.

Yeah we choice that continents
but some players started later so thwy are a bit spread out.

DeletedUser

Has anyone checked the tribe OD rankings recently?

They allways give a good idea which tribes are most agressive. At the minute the top ten looks like this:

Closed
ecchi
CT55
[C*]
EV DsT
LTU
TF
CRANK
COWS
Nomads

DeletedUser

Has anyone checked the tribe OD rankings recently?

They allways give a good idea which tribes are most agressive. At the minute the top ten looks like this:

Closed
ecchi
CT55
[C*]
EV DsT
LTU
TF
CRANK
COWS
Nomads

how you get thats info?

DeletedUser

TWstats, R-Tard!!!!!

Anyone noticed all those small tribes mentioning themselves... lol, I find it amusing ^.^