Tribes Top20 thoughts/opinions

DeletedUser

http://en23.tribalwars.net/game.php?&screen=info_player&id=3429687

Love the archives.

But yes, nosfer did handle the matters at first, but wasn't what I'd call successful :p

From Dec. 8, 2008.
[SPOIL]
MercutioLeonhart today at 20:01
It seems that you guys are very intent on muscling your way into K15.
Just curious, are you aware that the players you've invited will be removed by NBG? Recruiting from a warzone isn't the best way to get ahead in this world.

Hopefully we can find a peaceful resolution to this, but I guess that's up to you for now.

M.L

nosfer82 today at 20:06
:D aggressive start , i liked that :)

players we recruit , are clean , we do not invite refugees . i suppose you read the last msges i had send , what do you think about that ? i gave you my points and my thoughts.

i hope you at least try to see it from my possition

MercutioLeonhart today at 20:13
Well, I was told that you weren't too receptive to the other attempt at discussing this, hence my involvement.

Tbh, I didn't read through the previous conversation fully, as I didn't like your attitude too much & I knew that I'd get annoyedby reading a conversation that I had no control over... Get me?

Anyway, feel free to tell me your points & thoughts, I'd prefer to stick to the one thread rather than referring to others.

I may've been aggressive in the first message but that doesn't mean I'm ignorant & won't try to understand your side of things.

M.L

nosfer82 on 08.12. at 20:21
ok .

my problem is this :

we had players before your war with l0d at k15 , the players we invited had non attack from you , had full troop count (everyone have to be sitted before join the tribe) so that means that you didn't attacked them either they attacked you .

they are close to the boarders , and your rules will be devastating to them .

so we can't accept that , we can find other solution , but yi just can't force this players from expanding in their region , this will bring them to inactivity and later on , to quit the game.

MercutioLeonhart today at 02:57
I am not doubting that you had members here before hand, what bothers me is how things seem to be playing out now.

It hasn't been confirmed yet whether or not these players were attacked by NBG or sent attacks to NBG, but there is still the issue of them pushing for hostilities with us.

I'm not sure how you intend to deal with us in K15, but if it's a friendly solution you want, having players from a tribe we destroyed is surely going to sour the matter. I've seen the things that are said about our tribe, & it p's me off, simply 'cause it's unfounded B*S that's spewed from the mouths of those on the losing side.

I'm not sure what rules you're referring to, so could you elaborate please?

As your players are so close to the borders, surely they can expand out of the continent, right? Blatantly nobling into K15 & recruiting more players here is really gonna blow the diplomatic side of things

nosfer82 today at 08:59
first , you talk to me with out evidence . i had ask the reports days go, nothing yet .

second , most of the players at K15 is asking for an invite , do not make us , go aggressive at K15 .

third , we allways had members there , WAY before you think to attack there , what i hate , is that you accuse me of lie for this , when you can check it easily at TWstats .

third :

check this : Who? 719.333
knock! 411.142
NBG 590.241
this is the current situation at K15 . by this , at the current time , we are at 2/3 comparing to you .

and i suggest to you that you do not touch villages that have the name Knock! or who at their signature .

MercutioLeonhart today at 12:43
In response to your message in general, did you actually bother reading my damn message?

First, blah blah blah.
MercutioLeonhart wrote:It hasn't been confirmed yet whether or not these players were attacked by NBG or sent attacks to NBG, but there is still the issue of them pushing for hostilities with us.

I just said that is not the issue, re-read this.

Second, if you accepted all the ex-L0D players in K15, they'd push for a war with us, what part of that don't you understand? Ah, wait, it seems like all of it.

Third, & this is the bit that really makes me mad. I did not "accuse you of lie for this".
nosfer82third wrote:we allways had members there , WAY before you think to attack there , what i hate , is that you accuse me of lie for this , when you can check it easily at TWstats .
MercutioLeonhart wrote:
I am not doubting that you had members here before hand, what bothers me is how things seem to be playing out now.

Where the hell did I call you a liar? Re-read this, focus on words, comprehend them, & analyse them together as a complete sentence. Make sure that you've done that before you even consider wasting my time again. I'm not even gonna bother explaining what I just said as it was completely innocent & it's absolutely ridiculous that you've chosen to interpret that as an insult.

Third again? No, this one is fourth.
What exactly are you trying to point out by copying & pasting the K15 Trbal Rankings? 2/3 comparing to us? That's not right, NBG is just over half (1/2) the size of Who? & Knock! put together.
That's really funny anyway, as it just shows my point.
We do the hard work, attacking & nobling a tribe until it falls apart, & then you swoop in & steal their members away.
You haven't really done anything to deserve top place here, you didn't destroy the main obstacle blocking your way, we did. All you've done is invited a few players into your tribe. & don't make out like you "helped destroy L0D", as TWStats keeps an extremely accurate record of your conquers.

And your closing line, oh, how wonderful. You actually think we're scared of you, LOL. Listen up buddy, fix up your attitude, you'd be better off trying to get on our good side, rather than continuing with this. [/SPOIL]

Ah, mercutio, if only you were here now.

DeletedUser

oh if Mercutio was still around, i remember him from the start he vanished as i started dealing with you guys in early days...

and that proposal you guys offered and it was just before the fall you just didnt stop claiming k15 as your kingdom i was getting sick and tired from it lol

DeletedUser

Ah you don't know mercutio. Think the marcusrmccloud of the northern rim. I was very active back then and 2-3rd largest in NBG and he had double my points and almost triple my OD. Beast player, I've no doubt that if he'd stayed he'd be top 10 now.

Naw, he ended up leaving because he was moving and wasn't going to have internet connection for a few months and he never really came back. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

A new spin on the top 20... who's nobled the most <4k barbs so far this year?

Juiced - 16
LOOK - 22
TITAN - 117 (win)
NBG - 17
~TDL~ - 62
L00K - 12
PLG - 58
-EOW- - 17
JUICEY - 17
Silv - 46
l2 - 19
REX - 1 (only 1 in entire history)
L00Kie - 12
Chngbytw - 19
WWDBD? - 0 (only 4 ever)
ANMS - 4
ANADOL - 23
-D- - 0 (1 day old tribe FTW!)
VP! - 43
S.B. - 23

Ok, now the true elites, who's nobled the most <1,000 point barbs this year?

Juiced - 0 (3 ever. Congrats rickeyroo for nobling the 36 point player in K3 back in July 09)
LOOK - 0
TITAN - 1 (shame on you jefvanb, 862 points)
NBG - 0
~TDL~ - 0
L00K - 0
PLG - 0
-EOW- - 0
JUICEY - 0 (0 ever. Not bad for a family)
Silv - 3 (152, 261, and 179 points) -----> And another 6 in December! sketchers06 What is your problem!?!
l2 - 0
REX - 0
L00Kie - 0 (although you did have 2 in december)
Chngbytw - 0
WWDBD? -0
ANMS - 0
ANADOL - 0
-D- - 0
VP! - 1 (132 points???)
S.B. - 2 (two 900 pointers)

DeletedUser19130

Wow... I thought TITan was bad enough for recruiting Kico-Whore, but it seems they have a few of those guys floating around there... Who knows... Maybe they missed him and asked if he would sit a few of their accounts for them, lmao

DeletedUser

lmao

go titan, beat those dam 4k barbs grrrrrrrrr

ur really fighting them like theres no 2moro :p

DeletedUser

titan are still outnobling/growing faster than nbg. which is all that matters....

DeletedUser

A new spin on the top 20... who's nobled the most <4k barbs so far this year?

Juiced - 16
LOOK - 22
TITAN - 117 (win)
NBG - 17
~TDL~ - 62
L00K - 12
PLG - 58
-EOW- - 17
JUICEY - 17
Silv - 46
l2 - 19
REX - 1 (only 1 in entire history)
L00Kie - 12
Chngbytw - 19
WWDBD? - 0 (only 4 ever)
ANMS - 4
ANADOL - 23
-D- - 0 (1 day old tribe FTW!)
VP! - 43
S.B. - 23

Ok, now the true elites, who's nobled the most <1,000 point barbs this year?

Juiced - 0 (3 ever. Congrats rickeyroo for nobling the 36 point player in K3 back in July 09)
LOOK - 0
TITAN - 1 (shame on you jefvanb, 862 points)
NBG - 0
~TDL~ - 0
L00K - 0
PLG - 0
-EOW- - 0
JUICEY - 0 (0 ever. Not bad for a family)
Silv - 3 (152, 261, and 179 points) -----> And another 6 in December! sketchers06 What is your problem!?!
l2 - 0
REX - 0
L00Kie - 0 (although you did have 2 in december)
Chngbytw - 0
WWDBD? -0
ANMS - 0
ANADOL - 0
-D- - 0
VP! - 1 (132 points???)
S.B. - 2 (two 900 pointers)

Thats right... WWDBD? rules. :lol:

DeletedUser

titan are still outnobling/growing faster than nbg. which is all that matters....

This isn't about NBG, this is about the top 20 3k barb noblers of 2010.

But since you brought it up...

Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: NBG [E]
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,223
Side 2: 2,224
Difference: 1
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 303
Side 2: 446
Difference: 143
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 19,794,940
Side 2: 20,306,999
Difference: 512,059
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,883,312
Side 2: 4,130,876
Difference: 1,247,564
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you trying to say gill? that NBG are worse than a tribe full of "3k barb noblers?" because last i checked we were still winning this war, regardless of stats in the last few days. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

really gill? you only posted those stats to try and make titan look bad.so theres no reason i cant make this about nbg ;D

and theres a difference of 1 between nbg and titans noblings in the last month - great job you guys are doing i guess :icon_confused: :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What are you trying to say gill? that NBG are worse than a tribe full of "3k barb noblers?" because last i checked we were still winning this war, regardless of stats in the last few days. :icon_rolleyes:

well in that case then titan wudnt want to end this war then wud they :icon_rolleyes:

careful how u respond since i have read the convos between our duke n urs

DeletedUser

so many things have happened since a top 20 was last made.. ill be doing a top 15 this time :)

1. Juiced

Family Tribe(s): JU1CED

ODA Rank: 3 (1.739,66 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 5 (863,78 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 4 (2.603,44 Mio.)

Since REBELZ disbandment in September I believe they have been at the top, and while there appear to be a few internal issues (FURY), I think they will remain number one for a while. They have been making their way south by attacking the coalition for months, but that war appears to be disrupted with LOOKs recruitment of ~TDL~ members. Will this mean war with LOOK before the terms of the final 2 pact have been fulfilled? Juiced are still attacking TITAN although that war is pretty much dead with only a few noblings here in there.

Prediction- Juiced will noble any TDL members left over that have not merged into LOOK and will merge in -EOW-, leaving Juiced and LOOK the only two tribes in the south. They will continue attacking TITAN and will continue supporting NBG. However, if the LOOK/Juiced war does happen then I expect there to be far fewer attacks between Juiced and TITAN as well as support to NBG. Juiced will eventually rim the FURY members and take down FURY for the second time.

Stats:

Juiced F. vs. ~TDL~/L00Kie - Forever

Side 1:
Tribes: JUICED JU1CED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TDL~ L00kie
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,640
Side 2: 874
Difference: 766

image.php

Juiced F. vs. TITAN - 3 months

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 87
Difference: 282

image.php

Juiced F. vs. FURY - 1 week

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FURY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 12
Difference: 33

image.php

2. LOOK

user_image.php

Family Tribe(s): L00K, L00Kie

ODA Rank: 5 (1.318,64 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 6 (648,54 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 6 (2.271,68 Mio.)

Interesting things seem to be developing in this tribe. After their extremely successful war against PLG, they merged in a bunch of them and then proceeded to merge in ~TDL~ as well which has undoubtedly upset Juiced. Once the TDL merge has been completed, LOOK will own more than 1/3 of the world and nearly the entire south, making them larger than Juiced in K dominance.

Prediction: LOOK will finish up the merger of TDL and will begin internalling all the inactives they recruited from PLG (if there are any) as well as those that didnt make the merge in PLG and TDL. They appear to be prodding Juiced for war, and with the conditions of the final 2 pact broken, there isnt anything holding Juiced back and they may end up declaring, making the biggest war w23 has ever seen.

Stats:

LOOK F. vs. PLG - 3 months

Side 1:
Tribes: LOOK L00K L00kie
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLG
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 2,557
Side 2: 483
Difference: 2,074

image.php

3. TITAN

user_image.php

Family Tribe(s): None
Fan Club(s): None :icon_biggrin:

ODA Rank: 1 (1.883,88 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 3 (1.555,54 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 2 (3.439,43 Mio.)

Been fighting with NBG for 5 months now, and after a great start have been losing in the stats for a good amount of time. I think the loss in stats is only temporary, as there is still a lot of life left in us and the loss in stats isnt breaking our morale. opolupan and lifeisame both left the tribe as well for reasons id rather not get into, but I guess we are in a similar situation as Juiced.

Prediction: TITAN will continue fighting NBG and possibly Juiced (they may withdraw from the war if they have to deal with LOOK) and the stats may end up changing between NBG and TITAN as each tribe has their good and bad phases.

TITAN vs. NBG/[E] - Since declaration of war (9/22/09)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NBG [E]
Players:

Timeframe: 22/09/2009 00:00:00 to 27/02/2010 00:49:00

Side 1: 2,591
Side 2: 2,831
Difference: 240

image.php

4. L00K

Family Tribe(s): LOOK, L00Kie

ODA Rank: 7 (1.093,88 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 7 (535,51 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 7 (1.629,39 Mio.)

Merged in most of the PLG members between the families and has boosted in rank to formidable number 4, a very high rank for a family tribe. This shows that sometimes family tribe do work.

Prediction: See LOOK

See all stats under LOOK

5. NBG

user_image.php

Family Tribe(s): None :)

ODA Rank: 6 (1.227,13 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 4 (1.050,96 Mio)
ODT Rank: 5 (2.278,10 Mio.)

Still fighting TITAN after the last 5 months and have been doing very well in the last few months. NBG has finally been stripped of its family tribes and the remaining members are more aggressive and skilled than their former families. Still being backed by their loyal ally Juiced, NBG are looking pretty good right now but that can change very quickly as whats been seen in the stats over the course of the war.

Prediction: Will continue fighting TITAN and will have their good and bad phases as well, however if their ally Juiced goes to war with LOOK they may begin to weaken in the stats due to less support and players attacking their enemy TITAN. Will be interesting to see if NBG can keep up their game even without the support of Juiced.

See NBG vs. TITAN war stats under TITAN

NBG vs. [E] - 1 month

Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [E]
Players:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 0
Difference: 107

image.php

6. -EOW-

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 8 (472,24 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 11 (247,97 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 9 (720,22 Mio.)

Destroyed their neighbor to the north Silv very quickly, EOW is just cleaning up the Silv remains. They will have a lot more to noble once LOOK complete the TDL merge as I am sure they will recruit a few of the TDL members and noble the rest. Once TDL is gone, they will be the last tribe in the coalition, and will either be bombarded by Juiced and/or possibly LOOK, or merge into Juiced/LOOK. TDL, the tribe that has stood in the way of outside threats is collapsing so it will be interesting to see this tribe fight against a top tribe or be absorbed into one of them.

Prediction: EOW will continue finishing off Silv and will move on to take out TDL inactives. At that point they will own a decent amount of territory and would put up a good fight against whichever tribe (Juiced or LOOK) they decided to attack. There is the possibility of them merging as well, and in that scenario, the south would be completely owned by LOOK and Juiced.

Stats:

-EOW- vs. Silv - 1 month

Side 1:
Tribes: -EOW-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Silv
Players:

Side 1: 792
Side 2: 53
Difference: 739

image.php

7. L00Kie

Family Tribe(s): LOOK, L00K

ODA Rank: 19 (27,45 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 29 (28,59 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 24 (56,04 Mio.)

Once a tribe designed to hold inactives, this tribe has now become a tribe filled with actives after the PLG/TDL merges. I think that the tribe has reached the most members it will ever have (unless LOOK decide to merge in EOW too :lol:) and it will continue losing members as the inactives get taken out.

Prediction: Will lose members as LOOK/L00K find the time to take out inactives and will serve as the tribe to recruit all merged in players in future wars.

Stats:

See war stats under LOOK

8. ~TDL~

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 5 (1.318,64 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 1 (1.982,21 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 3 (3.300,84 Mio.)

Having survived 10 months in constant war, I think this tribe has accomplished much despite all the critics. While its true they were losing their wars for the majority of the time, the fact that they managed to stay together and still fight back is an accomplishment because most tribes would have collapsed after 10 months of losing. In the last day or two, members have begun leaving TDL and joining the LOOK family, days after their longtime enemy PLG merged into the LOOk family. They will probably continue to be attacked by Juiced since they are technically refugees and this will most likely spark the war between the massive LOOK and Juiced families.

Prediction: Once they finish merging into LOOK, the rest will either join Juiced/EOW or go inactive and get nobled by LOOK, Juiced, and EOW. The once indestructible tribe has finally been taken down.

Stats:

See stats under Juiced

~TDL~ vs. PLG - Forever

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TDL~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,630
Side 2: 1,875
Difference: 245

image.php

9. JU1CED

Family Tribe(s): JUICED

ODA Rank: 12 (135,20 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 18 (60,25 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 15 (195,46 Mio.)

Family tribe of Juiced, not much to say really as most are low point players. Will continue to follow Juiced and may be the tribe that merged in EOW, should EOW choose to merge once TDL is gone.

Prediction: See Juiced

Stats:

See stats under Juiced

10. L2

user_image.php

Family Tribe(s): S.B.

ODA Rank: 14 (71,31 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 21 (49,96 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 16 (121,28 Mio.)

Small tribe in the north completely surrounded by NBG and TITAN, they will probably end up merging into one or the other or taken out in the future, although i doubt that will happen anytime soon since NBG and TITAN are both engaged in war with each other.

Prediction: Will continue growing in the northern Ks but will probably not make much of an impact. If they merge into NBG or TITAN, it may impact the war a bit as K7 (their main K) is a major K on the front and would benefit whichever tribe recruits them.

Stats:

Not sure what tribes L2 is warring :icon_confused:

11. PLG

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 2 (1.811,76 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 2 (1.677,94 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 1 (3.489,70 Mio.)

The once great tribe of the south is now gone with a mere 16 mainly inactive members left in it. After a long war with LOOK, and TDL, this tribe was not able to handle it and collapsed. Their former enemy TDL will now be on the same side as them as more TDL merge into the LOOK family.

Prediction: LOOK will continue nobling off the remainder of any PLG members and in a short time this tribe will be gone forever.

Stats:

See stats under LOOK and TDL

12. FURY

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 40 (1,92 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 37 (15,82 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 39 (17,73 Mio.)

The product of internal issues in Juiced, these 5 players (used to be 6, renz68 is now back in JU1CED) are fighting off JUICED as a final act. melthesender, a member of FURY deleted JUICED forums before he left and now JUICED are at war with FURY. MonsterRain, an ex PLG member, was the former duke of the original FURY but moved to K76 I believe but then quit and lost his K21 villages. He came back after all his northern vills were gone and grew in K76 and eventually joined PLG but now that PLG is gone he is back leading FURY.

Prediction: I dont think anyone expects this tribe to survive long, but they will definitely be an issue for Juiced as they now have nearly 2000 villages to noble. FURY will continue falling and eventually all players will be rimmed, but because of the sheer size, it may take a while for this to happen.

Stats:

See stats under JUICED

13. Silv

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 13 (77,02 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 14 (152,72 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 12 (229,74 Mio.)

Nooby tribe in the SW who is getting destroyed by EOW. Not much to this tribe as they never really did anything but lose in their war with EOW.

Prediction: Will continue losing to EOW until they have been all rimmed.

Stats:

See stats under -EOW-

14. [E]

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 9 (383,52 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 8 (450,67 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 8 (834,19 Mio.)

Once the family tribe of NBG, this tribe is now pretty much dead with only 23 members remaining. They are still considered an enemy of TITAN and are being nobled off by both TITAN and NBG

Prediction: Will continue getting nobled by TITAN and NBG until all are rimmed

Stats:

See stats under TITAN

15. WWESD?

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 17 (41,00 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 42 (10,31 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 27 (51,31 Mio.)

Former WWDBD?, this tribe is now run by El Scampio who continues to change its name daily.

Prediction: Will continue changing names until Scamp decides to join a tribe or get rimmed by someone.

Stats:

Dont think Scamp is warring anyone :p

DeletedUser

10. L2

user_image.php

Family Tribe(s): S.B.

ODA Rank: 14 (71,31 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 21 (49,96 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 16 (121,28 Mio.)

Small tribe in the north completely surrounded by NBG and TITAN, they will probably end up merging into one or the other or taken out in the future, although i doubt that will happen anytime soon since NBG and TITAN are both engaged in war with each other.

Prediction: Will continue growing in the northern Ks but will probably not make much of an impact. If they merge into NBG or TITAN, it may impact the war a bit as K7 (their main K) is a major K on the front and would benefit whichever tribe recruits them.

Stats:

Not sure what tribes L2 is warring :icon_confused:

no one there all peacefull

DeletedUser

so many things have happened since a top 20 was last made.. ill be doing a top 15 this time :)

15. WWESD?

user_image.php

ODA Rank: 17 (41,00 Mio.)
ODD Rank: 42 (10,31 Mio.)
ODT Rank: 27 (51,31 Mio.)

Former WWDBD?, this tribe is now run by El Scampio who continues to change its name daily.

Prediction: Will continue changing names until Scamp decides to join a tribe or get rimmed by someone.

Stats:

Dont think Scamp is warring anyone :p

Umm Jinxypoo. You are forgetting that Scamp is warring the barbies. :lol:

Otherwise 10/10 :lol:

P.S. I think that the barbies are beating Scamp. :lol: