Tribes vs. RAW

DeletedUser

This said by a member of a tribe who tried to merge TFTP, probably still are, who merged K15x and who is about to merge with |K30|...

so a handful of tftp members, a handful of k15 members really makes up for ermmmmm MCY, K11*R, K11*Ra, NME or w/e it was called, SOFT, TrL, DA HA HF?

OTDDeathAwaits

This said by a member of a tribe who tried to merge TFTP, probably still are, who merged K15x and who is about to merge with |K30|...

We never offered TFTP a merge and certainly are not pursuing it. I would be against such a thing and so would TFTP, i am sure.

As for |K30|, they are our allies, and have shared a forum with us, we have completed small scale ops together and their rapidly decreasing member count all together just fits into eachother. We dont have to go around making 3rd, 4th or possibly 5 tribes to do this.

As for K5/15(UNG) we took in a small number of guys from there, basically the leadership(council) because i have known destrover since he joined SPCAD many months ago(then went to UNG) and we kept in regular contact, so he asked for an invite along with a few others. So it was more recruitment than an actual tribe merger as most went to SPCTR.

As for the DA/RAW merger. I do admit it looks perfect, you have cut DN and TFTP from everything, while SWAT is caught on the opposite side of this great connection. Although i do look forward to the next few months of battling RAW and DA. Good luck RAW, you truely have mastered the art of merging.
I am at the stage now, just as a person playing this world(and not as an enemy) and hoping that you are not shortlisting other tribes to potentially merge with...because merges of this magnitude is like a slap in the face with a smelly sock. If merges of this size happen, its going to have after affects of other tribes merging to counter-act whats happened, so this world could get boring pretty swift.

OTDDeathAwaits

quit then :) and claim that you won anyway :p

Haha you'd like that wouldnt you. I wont quit even if RAW merge in the whole world against us. Good luck getting rid of me, you wont bore me off the way DNS bored Plague away. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hahahah...it wasn't my intention. I would enjoy every moment when I will come after DN :)...I have some debts to repay..and I have a prtty good memory too ;)

Evando

im curious as to where RAWs core will be if the merger takes place, any ideas?

-fearless

It will be the same of course. As many of us will soon figure out...not all of DA will follow through and alot will join this "Flux" so I'm seeing K35 as a whole for DA not being as strong as it once was.

daellusx

Regardless of whether or not the merger goes through, RAW is still expanding its territory. DN has had the past how many months and has not been able to make significant gains against RAW even when TFTP/Ritual were actually attacking. Now that Ritual is gone and SWAT/TFTP are losing ground almost on a daily basis, it's just a matter of time before DN finds itself surrounded by RAW.

I myself will start to shift away from TFTP/SWAT and start going after DN instead of just defending. Hope you guys have enjoyed picking on the lone man in K31 for the past 4 months, in a couple of months you will start to see my villages pop up around you along with my RAW family.

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether or not the merger goes through, RAW is still expanding its territory. DN has had the past how many months and has not been able to make significant gains against RAW even when TFTP/Ritual were actually attacking. Now that Ritual is gone and SWAT/TFTP are losing ground almost on a daily basis, it's just a matter of time before DN finds itself surrounded by RAW.

I myself will start to shift away from TFTP/SWAT and start going after DN instead of just defending. Hope you guys have enjoyed picking on the lone man in K31 for the past 4 months, in a couple of months you will start to see my villages pop up around you along with my RAW family.

ok
i doubt it but ok

Jedi Obi Wan

aly look here and stop talking

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Daellusx

Side 2:
Tribes: TFTP
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 39
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 511,801
Side 2: 347,413
Difference: 164,388

image.php

:snob::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob:

Jedi Obi Wan

and now your stats:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ali242

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt
Players:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 94,258
Side 2: 29,345
Difference: 64,913

image.php

:clay::clay::clay::clay::clay::clay::clay::clay:

DeletedUser

strangely enough he said he will start on DN not continue on TFTP mate ;D
and its not really hard to noble back a village which is right next to you
i respect him as a player, there is no doubt he is a good player.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N= TFTP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Jedi Obi Wan

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,577
Side 2: 601
Difference: 29,976

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 222
Difference: 218

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 217,327,854
Side 2: 5,755,274
Difference: 211,572,580

image.php

Side 1: 39,877
Side 2: 2,232,356
Difference: 2,192,479

image.php

not bad not bad lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn jedi, you lost 4 villages...so, you are one of those that makes our stats look bad... :(

DeletedUser

i never said his were bad-i was actually going to talk about how good they were but considering fellow tribe mates have done that for me, i wont bother :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWAT-S SWAT-N TFTP =D-N= =D.N=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,338
Side 2: 1,657
Difference: 319