Troll Family Alliance!

Erig

WARNING:
Any individual subjected to seizures, epilepsy, or any disorders resulting from serious external stimuli should not watch the following paid-advertisement. The program may contain items that are not endorsed by Troll Family Alliance
©. The Troll Family Alliance is not responsible for any health effects that may result. Viewer discretion is advised.

A wild Invict 2.0 has appeared!

hqdefault.jpg

Troll! used SnowFangz ! (World 80 Reference*)

LOLOLOL.jpg

It's Super Effective!

Invict 2.0 flinched!

Troll! used Trolololololol Beam!

2egbibs.jpg

Invict 2.0 fainted.

The Troll Family Alliance declares on After Dark (Invict 2.0).

military%20humor%20funny%20meme%20trolling%20trollface%20band%20of%20brothers%20artwork%20forever%20alone%20me%20gusta%20fuck%20ye_www.paperhi.com_77.jpg

DeletedUser116463

I thought After Dark is predominantly made of Gents members.

Whoah!.......

dfsdf.jpg

Dannyh3

Yay - im excited! Wohooo!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought After Dark is predominantly made of Gents members.

Whoah!.......

Oh really? I would have thought you'd start a family tribe to get close to the 80 limit you're so used to then. :lol:

DeletedUser105475

If you had any knowledge at all, you would know that Gents is on w81 in two tribes, the hitler one and AD. Also come at me erig

DeletedUser

If you had any knowledge at all, you would know that Gents is on w81 in two tribes, the hitler one and AD. Also come at me erig

There are no Gents members in "the hitler one" also that tribe name got changed a while ago.

DeletedUser

Can I join? - I'd love to do some trolling :D

They say: if you can't beat em join em. I'd like to create a few hundred academies - eventually have every letter of the alphabet (INmate A-Z) represented. After that, we can have baby acadamies - which are acadamies of the acadamies; some kissing cousins, and maybe even some step brothers and sisters.

Message me on skype if interested.

DeletedUser116463

The world is boring anyway. Everyone are encouraged to join and save the boring world by trolling...

Like asking the duke of rank 4 as a spy against his own tribe. :D

Mr.IamDestroyer Jul 02, 09:51
Can we hire you as a spy? we need eyes to check your current tribe.
-Conner
Mitor Jul 02, 10:31
Are you stupid?
Mr.IamDestroyer Jul 02, 10:54
nope im being serious..
Mitor Jul 02, 11:00
You have officially become MY tribes first target
Mr.IamDestroyer Jul 02, 11:57
Lol, you mad bro? ;P

DeletedUser

LOL I freaking love this.