Trolls Unite!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ok basically there is a world 51 chat, but eletric is running it like a Nazi and kicking the people he doesn't like.

So.

We have decided to make a new chat, especially for all you trolls and spammers out there. The big trolls like me, Kusty, Fordy, sockofdeath are already there. Anyone who wants to join in on the world 51 official spam chat, you are welcome to join :icon_cool:

Just be prepared for major lag in the morning....:icon_confused:

Add me on skype: ToastyChinChilla

1. elec is not running it like a nazi, he just kicked you guys because you spammed a lot because of jealousy
2. jealosy lol

DeletedUser

Ok let's clear this up for you Sweet deception.

He only kicked Fordy. He kicked Fordy simply because he didn't like him. This didn't sit well with us trolls because it is meant to be a world forum, not because we were Jelous. So we decided to leave that chat and make our own, and we are perfectly fine with it.

A world forum is meant to be for everyone on that world who wants to be apart of it. And yet Eletric feels he can play Mr.Big and dictate who is allowed in it. I simply thought that was wrong, and I did something about it. So me, kusty and others simply left the chat and made our own.

So what part of that was jealousy? None of it, so think before you post.

DeletedUser

Nope, you spammed because you were jealous and i know elec and frody longer then you, i know what is going on between them

1st you spammed then you got kicked

DeletedUser

Umm...I didn't get kicked at first. I saw what was happening and made a new chat. We started having some fun and spammed your chat, long after we made our own chat. So again, how is that jealousy? Do you even know the meaning of the word?

DeletedUser

I'd join if my laptop could handle Skype as well as msn and yahoo without crashing my horrible lol. Spamming and trolling is a blast ^^. You should try doing it in the yahoo public rooms it used to be roll literally on the floor funny a long time ago.

DeletedUser83995

I didnt even add anyone, and i got added to this chat ^_^

Then shortly after iz left (nod)

DeletedUser

I got added.

I guess toasty sees me like a troll.

I troll? :S

DeletedUser

Right well, this got out of hand fast didn't it? :p

Those who wish to join this chat add Toasty on skype.

EDIT: Thread reopened. Keep the flaming under control guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right well, this got out of hand fast didn't it? :p

Those who wish to join this chat add Toasty on skype.

EDIT: Thread reopened. Keep the flaming under control guys.

Thanks for re-opening it karma :)

You should join our chat, then you can spam in secret, we all know you want to :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Bumpy

We need more trollz as ours are all dying add me for access to the spam/chess club/inappropriate chat.

Skype I.D: fordy-089

To gain access now you must beat me/toasty/blazing monkey at chess :)

DeletedUser

I got my skype working in my laptop, one warning once my gf gets home expect me not to care but here BioSilverWolf12. Have fun ad me if you wish.