Trolls Vs Sang

DeletedUser107152

Can't have been PMS. If it was, I'd expect to see half of Trolls in PMS right now, and the other half getting internalled...

DeletedUser105209

Of course you recruited them, you take in what trash you find. We had the self-discipline to say thanks but no thanks. :>

This trash, had no interest in joining wobble actually, never even asked as i recall.

DeletedUser

Of course you recruited them, you take in what trash you find. We had the self-discipline to say thanks but no thanks. :>

We took in 1 member... So don't know what you're on about haha

Oh look, Alexhol looking at the easy options again.

What are you on about? The other tribe disbanded, so were taking the easy option? Hmm... Ok then

DeletedUser106710

Trolls disbanded because the duke of trolls was a Wobble puppet :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107893

To bad they disbanded a day before we was gonna declare too shame :( back to boring nobling

DeletedUser

uh....yeah.......

Its disheartening that some people lack the capability to think for themselves and are so easily lead by the ploys of others...

Its also ashame that Sapphique can't ever post anything pertinent to any thread.....

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's the reason. Keep flattering yourself.

Okay then it was just a massive coincidence zionism decided to disband the tribe straight after they heard we would declare on them... If you say so haha

DeletedUser108039

Okay then it was just a massive coincidence zionism decided to disband the tribe straight after they heard we would declare on them... If you say so haha

There were many events leading up to the disbanding of trolls but you guys declaring on us was not one of them. so believe what you will.

DeletedUser100466

They disbanded because they got trolled by their leader(paul) :icon_razz:
[spoil]Jokes on me[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Believe it or not, we had heard that you guys wanted to attack us before the disband. It's not like it was a surprise. :icon_rolleyes: