troop whores

DeletedUser

if you get pwned by a player then they are better than you, thats how i determine skill

So at the time of my initial attacks every player I took villages from was either bigger then me or approx my size...so...

In fact they were the 3 players bigger then me in my area when I returned from my 2 week vacation and they were all allied.

best way of getting od= attacking yourself

It's also a very easy way to kill an enemies tribal defense. :icon_wink::icon_wink: (let's see who understands that one)

DeletedUser

It's also a very easy way to kill an enemies tribal defense. :icon_wink::icon_wink: (let's see who understands that one)
Yep, especially on church worlds when your newly nobled village has no wall and no church. I've even seen enemy tribes attack their own support this way :D

DeletedUser

Yep, especially on church worlds when your newly nobled village has no wall and no church. I've even seen enemy tribes attack their own support this way :D

Never played a church world, want to but haven't yet. I love seeing an enemy attack their own support, and yes...attacking yourself on a newly taken village while their support trickles in behind no wall is a wonderful tactic for eliminating their tribal support. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Doomkill22

So at the time of my initial attacks every player I took villages from was either bigger then me or approx my size...so...

In fact they were the 3 players bigger then me in my area when I returned from my 2 week vacation and they were all allied.

congrats, your a better player than those 3 :p