troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshsullivan

All I meant is that they work fast and as they are they are number one at something and probably will be just this once. I for one have only built resources and will continue to do so for two more days before I think about troops.

DeletedUser3840

Your world has a funny smell that smells funny, points mean nothing, troops mean everything have a nice day.

joshsullivan

When we still have protection troops mean nothing neither do points time is everything!!

Oh and resource levels

DeletedUser3141

Your world has a funny smell that smells funny, points mean nothing, troops mean everything have a nice day.

Troops mean nothing right now... Or at least not much at all. Instead of wasting resources at HQ and barracks, you would do better getting those resource levels up

DeletedUser

Troops mean nothing right now... Or at least not much at all. Instead of wasting resources at HQ and barracks, you would do better getting those resource levels up

You all don't know how to play this game... Since W6 started more than 5 hours ago I can tell you something.. Each abandoned village contains 500 500 400 resources and you can attack them before beginner protection ends so if you have troops that makes you able to get all resources from abandoned villages.. End if you have enough abandoned villages close to you, you may double your income with attacking.. So training troops is not a foolish thing it requires intelligence... Just keep upgrading your resources..:icon_razz:

P.S--> 500 500 400 - Lvl1 Hiding Place

DeletedUser3141

I bow for your experience, -Nephthys-

Though I actually think I can call myself experienced as well, as I have also figured out that you can farm abandoned villages :icon_eek: . What others are doing, is focusing on staue, paladin, and barracks. You need to combine that with resources, you know... And I know you do, as you said so yourself :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I bow for your experience, -Nephthys-

Though I actually think I can call myself experienced as well, as I have also figured out that you can farm abandoned villages :icon_eek: . What others are doing, is focusing on staue, paladin, and barracks. You need to combine that with resources, you know... And I know you do, as you said so yourself :icon_idea:

Yea, you need to combine these with resources I am not saying that resources are not meaningless.. Resources are vital but you need to set a proper strategy according to your location.. All I meant is this..

DeletedUser

How you start off in a world all depends on location and if you have abandonned villages around you. If you do choose to create barracks, etc and go after abandonned village resources it can be a risk as another player next to you may have the same idea. This resulting in you getting poor hauls and being behind the other players around you.

DeletedUser

Well I'm surrounded by all active players (theres only 1 26 point player in my 7x7 square). So yah know what that means....Right? Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser

How you start off in a world all depends on location and if you have abandonned villages around you. If you do choose to create barracks, etc and go after abandonned village resources it can be a risk as another player next to you may have the same idea. This resulting in you getting poor hauls and being behind the other players around you.

You can understand what they are doing by calculating their points.. You can even know lvls of buildings he has...

DeletedUser

500+ noobs :lol:

Yeah lets farm a 26 point village, 7 of each every hour.

............You forget that they start out with 500 resources of each, which quickly pays back the cost of a paladin.

DeletedUser

500/7 = 71 hours to wait for it to replenish

Nice long term return................

Why are you dividing 500 into 7? You can take all resources in 5h40min if the abandoned village is 1 field away..

2 fields--> 11h 20min
3 fields--> aprox. 25h

So your calculation is nonsense...

I am not including spearman for calculation.. If you have spears that will be more faster..

DeletedUser

500+ noobs :lol:

Yeah lets farm a 26 point village, 7 of each every hour.
You havent thought this through at all.

How much extra per hour does a resource building upgrade get you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.