Trouble in the ranks already

DeletedUser

LOL

that guy, who posted after me, he is near me on map.

VernonNguyen today at 01:51
Y haven't i started farming? how do you know i haven't started farming? The freak is that suppose to mean....

and no i guess i don't fit in a tribe...that is going to get running...somehow...

Suur T6ll today at 01:52
I know you haven´t started farming, because you don´t have OD rank.

VernonNguyen today at 01:54
There's an attack break still on you stupid idiot

VernonNguyen today at 01:55
if you didn't even know that how good can you be to lead a tribe? and w/ that Logic...how come you haven't started farming yet....oh...duh..b/c you can't attack any players....who da thunk....

Suur T6ll today at 01:55
you have a barbarian 2 clusters away only.

VernonNguyen today at 01:56
.....you are dumb...enough of you....i'll just let you mull over how stupid you sound for some other day

Suur T6ll today at 01:56
I forgot to check your OD.

VernonNguyen today at 01:56
sure you did Sherlock

Suur T6ll today at 01:57
This is just funny, that you ask about my xp so much, to be sure I´m good, but you even haven´t started farming.

VernonNguyen today at 01:58
your the dumb one...and have no idea how OD works

Suur T6ll today at 02:01
sure

VernonNguyen today at 02:05
yes good we're on the same page

DeletedUser

hey look he reads the forum...smart guy...smart guy

thanks for saving me the trouble of posting you inside the "Funny In-Game Msgs"

DeletedUser13939

LOL

that guy, who posted after me, he is near me on map.

Umm...you didn't seem so "smart" in that little conversation. It's to early to tell if someone is farming or not by OD. Why? Barbs do NOT have any troops unless someone spikes it, and I would be quite surprised if anyone has started to do that already.

DeletedUser

Umm...you didn't seem so "smart" in that little conversation. It's to early to tell if someone is farming or not by OD. Why? Barbs do NOT have any troops unless someone spikes it, and I would be quite surprised if anyone has started to do that already.

someon's got 4 already...he hit a spear in a barb...hilarious....i saw the report..somewhere in the forum

NZtripping

umm Suur the only way to get OD at this stage is to:

1) Be a complete idiot and suicide your troops or
2) stack a barb for ODD

other then that its impossible to get OD from empty barbs.... lol

DeletedUser13939

someon's got 4 already...he hit a spear in a barb...hilarious....i saw the report..somewhere in the forum

Spiking already? I'm both impressed, and bemused. Why someone is already sending their spears out to sit in another village this soon is beyond me. They should just be glad they aren't near me. :icon_wink:

Either way, Slur's logic is severely flawed. From that conversation, I take it you are in the tribe he leads? If so, I would advise that you leave it. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser13939

umm Suur the only way to get OD at this stage is to:

1) Be a complete idiot and suicide your troops or
2) stack a barb for ODD

other then that its impossible to get OD from empty barbs.... lol

Though, like I said, I think it's a bit early to be doing any spiking. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Spiking already? I'm both impressed, and bemused. Why someone is already sending their spears out to sit in another village this soon is beyond me. They should just be glad they aren't near me. :icon_wink:

Either way, Slur's logic is severely flawed. From that conversation, I take it you are in the tribe he leads? If so, I would advise that you leave it. :icon_neutral:

idk the village he was attacking..it's possible that someone made a barrack? and produced...one spear? and then left the game? maybe? probably not...

oh hell no...the moment he started the whole "farming" thing i gave up on it..i just like poking fun at everyone who tries to recruit me

DeletedUser13939

idk the village he was attacking..it's possible that someone made a barrack? and produced...one spear? and then left the game? maybe? probably not...

oh hell no...the moment he started the whole "farming" thing i gave up on it..i just like poking fun at everyone who tries to recruit me

That is a possibilty....

And good for you! Have fun nobling him. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol @
You 3 all.

You get OD rank without killing troops by attacking a barb or bonus. it´s just 0 (OD)
Without attacking you have no OD rank.

DeletedUser

It always happens early on in the game, I just want to see what happens when 400 tribe members are all spamming there tribal forum with "Ahhhh I just lost all my farming troops cause someone spiked my barb farm!!" or "OMG a little blue Smurf just arrived in my village and stoleded all my reshorshes!! need suprt FTL, quick!! rawrrrr!!!!"

LMFAO!! :lol:

Quite a big ego..

And you are...?

NZtripping

Though, like I said, I think it's a bit early to be doing any spiking. :icon_confused:

Agreed mate absolute waste of time, should be using the spears to farm whenever possible if you have them.

Although I would think about it if my visits to barbs were yeilding no results because players close where farming them clean. Then maybe I would stack a few just to clear players farming troops so I could farm in peace.

DeletedUser13939

lol @
You 3 all.

You get OD rank without killing troops by attacking a barb or bonus. it´s just 0 (OD)
Without attacking you have no OD rank.

Either way, you still have no OD. :|

World just opened and your expecting constant farms? Lower your bar of expectations.

DeletedUser13939

Agreed mate absolute waste of time, should be using the spears to farm whenever possible if you have them.

Although I would think about it if my visits to barbs were yeilding no results because players close where farming them clean. Then maybe I would stack a few just to clear players farming troops so I could farm in peace.

Agreed. But the world isn't a day old. I doubt anyone has enough spears to spare for that. :|

DeletedUser

yes, but you can understand, if a people is farming or not.

that´s the point.

Look at people profiles around you. Those that have OD rank, -they are farming.

DeletedUser13939

yes, but you can understand, if a people is farming or not.

that´s the point.

Look at people profiles around you. Those that have OD rank, -they are farming.

Thus, they will have plenty of resources for me to take. :icon_wink: