trouble logging on

DeletedUser

im just wondering if anyone has trouble logging on,sometimes its good then it dies and when i try to log back on it wont let me saying the page is unavailable then i wait an hour and presto im in,but this is very frustrating for farming and the like,is this problem isolated to me only or are others experiencing the same thing,i really wish it would stop and let me play the game when I want and not when it lets me

Fes

Asylum Escapee

i am having a few problem with tw lately, it is running a bit slow. but could be my internet

DeletedUser

im just wondering if anyone has trouble logging on,sometimes its good then it dies and when i try to log back on it wont let me saying the page is unavailable then i wait an hour and presto im in,but this is very frustrating for farming and the like,is this problem isolated to me only or are others experiencing the same thing,i really wish it would stop and let me play the game when I want and not when it lets me

Fes

Might be a virus on you pc, when it happepend to me nothing would work. :( But then i had 274 trojans :lol: