TR's Sig Shop

• Thread starter smurf who throws rocks
  • Start date

DeletedUser

tr you said the waiting time is 4 days it been over a week and still havent got my siggy

DeletedUser

took took?

anyways, that's why you go and ask multiple sig makers.

I didn't do that, but if you do, it gets you a sig fastest, and you can always keep the best one.

DeletedUser

Replied

took took?

anyways, that's why you go and ask multiple sig makers.

I didn't do that, but if you do, it gets you a sig fastest, and you can always keep the best one.

I think he meant took too* long. And I think he still has that eye problem so he has to stay away from the computer for some time... It's just a guess. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You should make me a sig that incorporates the fact that I was in Che!!! (w6) and something with my name and the cookie monster.

smurf who throws rocks

My eyes are relatively poor still, I'm laying off sigs for a while.

DeletedUser

OK, I'm back. But I have to be very picky and shouldn't be spending a tremendous amount of time in PhotoShop because of my eyes, my eye doctor told me not to strain them consistently for long periods of time (e.g. photoshop)

I use PhotoShop CS4, the latest and greatest, I have over 400 custom fonts, renders, brushes, etc.

I will spend great time and only make the greatest quality but I am going to have to charge for sigs & coa's.

2pp for a sig. 2pp for a COA, for 3pp I'll make & additionally host on my own web server your sig/coa

Last edited by a moderator: