TR's Sig Shop

• Thread starter smurf who throws rocks
  • Start date

smurf who throws rocks

Meh, maybe someone a bit better looking than that, lol. Oh noez!!!! not the puppypoopy pic!

Trigun always sigs well maybe some of that. Anyways, I'll have a bit to think about it cuz I got about 8 to do before yours :)

smurf who throws rocks

OK, I should get back in gear making these today. Eyes are better now, and I have the 23'' widescreen monitor. :D

smurf who throws rocks

Tubaman,

tubaman23.jpg

Yours is done!

DeletedUser

Here is what I would like if you have any spare time to make me a sig, and thank you in advanced. :)

Edit: And I had a question while I was reading your first post. What exactly is a "PP"? I'm new to useing the TW forums.

Text:
xXwindyXx, W28, and MTS should be in it somewhere please and thank you! :D
Graphics:
I dont have any pics, but anything with an "evil bunny" theme. You can look at the profile pic I have up on W28 as an example if you need one. :)
What you want:
Just something nice/cute with an evil bunny theme. :D
Anything else:
You could put my name (Susan) somewhere in the sig as well if you can find a way to make it look nice still. I tried to picture it in my head and couldn't think of anything myself, but you've got more experince with sigs than I do (I mostly sketch, not computer work hehe) so maybe you can think of something. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

smurf who throws rocks

himotep.jpg

Himotep, your sig is ready. It's hosted on imageshack so you might want to get your own hosting or it will max the bandwidth and disapear.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Do you think you would be interested in making a COA for my tribe? I can give details if it is something you could do, or are interested in.

Hoodieman92

when you have time....

text: -3- and underneath hoodie

graphic: i dont know any military theme would work

what i want: i love digital camo so if you could do that.....

anything else: i cant think of anything; )

DeletedUser

What? I am too busy making everyone elses to make myself a decent siggy.

DeletedUser

hey to you change mine to my new tribe ( NUBS)

and make it a awesome face/ lol face instead of a peonix?