Try outs! W38!

DeletedUser

coa.gif

I know this is a long read. But bear with me cause its a complicated plan that needs a little explaining.

First things first. I have played tribal wars since W1. But i have decided to come back and try a concept in order to put together a tribe without the usual calling up connections and getting a pre made of people I already know. Im ready to try something new.

The basic idea of this is that I am going to hold try outs for the tribe. This works in a very simple manner. But before we get to that here are the requirements to even be eligible to apply for the tribe in the first place.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. SKYPE! To be with us you must have this.

2. The will to work hard. If you arent willing to put forth your best effort I wouldn’t even bother trying. I don’t mind if you have never played this game before if your willing to work hard you are welcome to tryout. But on the other hand I could care less if you are the best player in the game. You don’t try hard and you wont make it. Prior stats won’t count here. Its what you decide to do here and now that will decide whether you make it or not.

3. Loyalty! Full commitment to the tribe and myself.

Now if your still reading this then obviously you must have decided that you are willing to do the 3 simple tasks mentioned above. Or just want to see if its worth doing those things above. ;) So now we will get more in depth of how this tribe will work. To start off, everyone will be allowed in. First come, first serve. If we get full then I will cut it off till further notice as spots will likely open up early enough for me to allow a few to come in a little late.

I will now outline how the ranking system will work.

For members of this tribe you will be judged on a few things in a few different categories on a scale of 1-4:

1. Activeness
- In the Forums(How often you input your opinions on topics discussed)
- SKYPE(how often you are on and how often you participate in conversations)
- Your village(How often you log on/farm/grow)

2. Intelligence
- Don’t spam
- try to better the tribe through educated thoughts and ideas
- Have fun at the same time

3. Knowledge
- Of the game

4. Teamwork
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to put others before yourself
- Ability to work with other people
-Ability to create bonds with other members

5. Ability
- How you actually perform in action(even though there wont be much in the beginning… just means you will need to prove yourself that much more when the opportunities do arise)
- Showing you know what your doing by proving it when account sat and hopefully have troops and been farming your ass off.
- Not needing support during the first week of the world

6. Experience
- Hopefully i wont consult this much but most likely could be the deciding factor for who makes it between two members that are equal in all other categories

7. THE INTERVIEW
-A one on one conversation with myself that will hopefully tell me the most about you for both in game and you as a person.

Hopefully that gave you a little better understanding of what this concept will be like. Now I will outline how the first few weeks are going to go. This is not final but if all goes as planned it should work out like this.

FIRST WEEK: The plan is to get all of our members joined in and ready for the first week of try outs. We will most likely be joining SE area. From this point on I will observe and rank players based on the scale above. At the end of this week the first round of cuts will be made. Mostly people inactive or not putting forth effort will be cut here.

SECOND WEEK: This is where ability or effort to learn comes into play. You could be a very beginner, but if you have shown improvement and the will to become better then you will likely stay. This is where I will most likely start sitting people and seeing where you are at in terms of troops and village build. People that perform poor in these things will most likely be let go.

THIRD WEEK: Most likely will be the hardest week of all to decide who gets cut. The plan will be to have gotten us down to a max of 50 members. 10 extra in case people quit or become inactive which will likely happen. I will interview each and every one of the members left to help me decide who the best choices will be to keep.

Signed Up:

Leading: Myself along with a player named ENARK that played with me in world 8 and decided to help me with this.

Other members:
Pwnage vs Player(PnP)
bigdummy1972
maddoguk
The Pott Shop
SirLorenz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. im seeing tons poppin up. :p hopefully a few good ones will be able to come out of it. ;)

DeletedUser

Well I hope you do well.. I don't know you how good you are as a leader but as a player you are a great player... I consider Try outs as one of the biggest competition for MAFIA..

Once again best of luck...

DeletedUser

no no no, you also have to share it with the cows, we like to eat people :( our intro clearly explains this!