TSL declares war on 3DX!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WAR is still around in the form of LFOD I believe.
REBZ needed more practice on being on the defensive. That, and several went inactive over the last few days of the war.

YnX, I said it's only a matter of how long, it make take days, weeks, maybe even a year, but they are doomed unless something crazy happens. Heavy on the crazy.

DeletedUser

TSL's Difference to 3DX & S.Q. in my opinion is slightly different. its not the case that TSL cannot out nuke you its the case that you are in. your fighting TSL a tribe that has good moral and experience under there belt. They have a system when fighting and it works. you must also consider the "roleover effect" that his happerning. 3DX for example 1 war then another then another and on each front they cannot seem to reestablish that front line and S.Q. although surviving you cannot depend on each other.

but thats just my opinion a ticking time bomb :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Stop being cocky about blocking a large amount of attacks ^^

3DX and S.Q. also build nukes you know, TSL has no monopoly on building offensive troops :D

If you read my other post mine will make more sense in what I was trying to say. You can launch another op on us and we still won't be under the same amount as pressure as what S.Q. and 3DX are facing.

l!_YnX said:
Yes, the first wave of attacks by TSL damaged 3DX badly, not only troop-wise but also morale-wise (FID f.e.). But 3DX is recovering, and the tide may turn anytime soon ^^

ragephizit said:
I don't know. All my nukes are ready to be launched again. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

opteron180 said:
I am happy that 3dx and sq still resist, we will make a nice fight.... all TSL previous wars was to short..... And yes they have good players...
I am wondering how much zeus will resist . When he will fall, i think 3dx will be ove

ragepizit said:
So I doubt they will take another wave of attacks.

DeletedUser

I think it's because they are small compared to the other large tribes, but they are doing very well for their size.

DeletedUser

Well, TSL only have about 5 active members attacking S.Q. while the rest focus on rebuilding nukes and hitting 3DX members

So actually, they are losing to about 5 people. :C

If they are to merge with 3DX, then I think we will focus more on them, leading to a quicker death to the former S.Q., as Skill? and SnM finish off the original 3DX

DeletedUser

fresh status:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX
Players: Stezoscu, BlackenedSoul, MaDusk, JBII86, Troop Hoez, The Person42, xdarkskyx, GaNkNyOu, OddiK, Babbic, Obstetrician, Wills7, gals87, defoedogz, mylax, Kev270208, Szirius, don pako, buzeadrian, smokeyb, xtremegreen, dude774456, Frozen state, swordalchemist, Arkumier, wsxgunnerx, @BEAST@, Matteo the Pale..........players who leave 3DX after declaration:icon_rolleyes:

Timeframe: 04/10/2010 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 15:46:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 75:icon_cry:
Difference: 161:icon_smile:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,148,942
Side 2: 708,908
Difference: 1,440,034

chart

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 28:icon_confused:
Difference: 46:)

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 667,368
Side 2: 268,727
Difference: 398,641

chart

DeletedUser

"When you have achieved an open mind you can then open your heart to humanity."

nice quote and nice stats

i do wonder how similar we might be underneath the surface mr mind

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr. mind? I like that... :lol:

Anyway, I am glad that you remembered me, I would have been sad if you had left me out.

I am not sure why you had to post the stats like 4 times though, all over the forum. Everyone already knows what is happening :icon_confused:

Thanks for the stats though Mr. Mind, now you just need to do an analysis :lol:

DeletedUser94374

now you just need to do an analysis :lol:

3DX is slumping. They had to invite their academy to still have points
TSL is destroying has habitually.
SKILL is our BFF and they pwn 3DX with us.
3DX members all took their account to deletation.
Blackyy is cocky as usual and is having fun with S.Q.
S.Q. is better then 3DX tho.
I like chocolate.
Today, I sent 4 nobles trains on random people they gonna hit tmrw Ty for asking how Im doing.

Blackyy, TSL members until I have no points or until the world is done :)

DeletedUser

i do wonder how similar we might be underneath the surface mr mind

Not much i now realise, however i wish you luck in one day achieving your goal of having an open mind

You are now the third person on this world to announce, in the middle of a conversation, that the conversation is over. (the other two are dead)

For your information (as you don't seem to know this) - a conversation is an agreement between two people to share thoughts and it is only an arrogance and feeling of self-superiority which leads one of the two parties to decide when a conversation is over.

Perhaps you should re-examine yourself and your ign - i'm feeling closed mind is more appropriate.

DeletedUser34483

Not much i now realise, however i wish you luck in one day achieving your goal of having an open mind

You are now the third person on this world to announce, in the middle of a conversation, that the conversation is over. (the other two are dead)

For your information (as you don't seem to know this) - a conversation is an agreement between two people to share thoughts and it is only an arrogance and feeling of self-superiority which leads one of the two parties to decide when a conversation is over.

Perhaps you should re-examine yourself and your ign - i'm feeling closed mind is more appropriate.

Boss openmind doesn't want wasting his time. Try talking to boss opteron instead.

DeletedUser

Are you all Eastern European over there?

Boss open mind didn't mind wasting his time threatening my player over something that actually was the fault of one of your tribemates. Boss open mind also didn't mind wasting his time not understanding my point a number of times so that i had to keep repeating myself using different words and concepts. I think boss open mind is a little confused as to whether he likes wasting time or not. I guess it defends on other factors doesnt it. Factors like whether or not he is losing in an argument with boss fireyflame.

DeletedUser34483

Not me.

I guess 3DX is going down ("just to get back on the topic")

DeletedUser

Are you all Eastern European over there?

Boss open mind didn't mind wasting his time threatening my player over something that actually was the fault of one of your tribemates. Boss open mind also didn't mind wasting his time not understanding my point a number of times so that i had to keep repeating myself using different words and concepts. I think boss open mind is a little confused as to whether he likes wasting time or not. I guess it defends on other factors doesnt it. Factors like whether or not he is losing in an argument with boss fireyflame.

Or "boss open mind doesn't want to carry on a childish argument that will get out of hand further if he carries it on?
As far as I'm concerned you're being very immature about this, let it drop, move on, take some FID villages or something?

As for being on topic.
3DX war is getting rather easy, they're not stacking villages, or working together to re-take the ones we take.
Zues is losing villages every day and only re-taking a few...
I can't see them staying together much longer.

DeletedUser

Princeton Dictionary said:
S: (n) conversation (the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.)

I think that you make up your definitions firey :lol:

Jarvik said:
3DX war is getting rather easy, they're not stacking villages, or working together to re-take the ones we take.
Zues is losing villages every day and only re-taking a few...
I can't see them staying together much longer.

They are preoccupied with MOO. The cows have them disturbed :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Its not moo, if the "better half" of the players exit 3DX for Moo Don't that just mean 3DX want to deal with traitors etc ? :lol: (not that i am calling them traitors thats just the word to describe it)

Status
Not open for further replies.