Tsl vs. 500

DeletedUser94653

Chachi is right....Its not that we dont respect his decision...The point is he went from a blue dot to a red dot. I think we all agree that when you go from a blue dot to a red dot surrounded by a top tribe, your time is limited....I like judgek, I believe others in TSL like him as well...but TSL likes to grow more even if that means eating friends

Thats actually a really sad last sentence, I sure hope that Anarky is never like that.

DeletedUser

Thats actually a really sad last sentence, I sure hope that Anarky is never like that.

Like what? We ate someone who broke our tribe rules and went to a tribe we were eating. It was his decision not ours. You can't just defy leadership like that and get away with it

DeletedUser84663

it all depend on the circumstances... so you both are right :icon_eek:

I would explain, but then firey might think I'm giving away my leadership strategies.

The Resurrection

I know...It appears as though Anarky is PA's with all of skill?, however skill? must not feel the same way:icon_eek:

I like our system....Must work as were #1

You think i can be PA's with all of SKill?

DeletedUser97878

This could turn into a fun war :p I think 500 have stood there ground well and proved we are no push overs. TSL are a much bigger tribe than us and too only do such little damage at such a cost of troops to them. GO 500! I hope i can soon get into this war :D PS don't hurts me i is only a noob ;)

DeletedUser

This could turn into a fun war :p I think 500 have stood there ground well and proved we are no push overs. TSL are a much bigger tribe than us and too only do such little damage at such a cost of troops to them. GO 500! I hope i can soon get into this war :D PS don't hurts me i is only a noob ;)

Lol? That's called morale my friend

And you are no longer our targets, nor will you be for a while. Have a nice stay :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What war are you talking about?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 500

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 477
Side 2: 21
Difference: 456

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,844,779
Side 2: 180,701
Difference: 3,664,078

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,053
Side 2: 1,329
Difference: 5,724

chart

Side 1: 422
Side 2: 11
Difference: 411

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 63,305,360
Side 2: 3,679,909
Difference: 59,625,451

chart

Side 1: 3,451,864
Side 2: 101,049
Difference: 3,350,815

chart

Those stats say otherwise to you 'no pushovers' statement.

DeletedUser

They managed to recap villages off TSL... wow, thats kinda unexpected!

DeletedUser

I have never really bothered with the 500, because there's never any barbs to farm around them...... Oh well theres time for everything

DeletedUser97878

What war are you talking about?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 477
Side 2: 21
Difference: 456

chart

Side 1: 3,844,779
Side 2: 180,701
Difference: 3,664,078

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,053
Side 2: 1,329
Difference: 5,724

chart

Side 1: 422
Side 2: 11
Difference: 411

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 63,305,360
Side 2: 3,679,909
Difference: 59,625,451

chart

Side 1: 3,451,864
Side 2: 101,049
Difference: 3,350,815

chart

Those stats say otherwise to you 'no pushovers' statement.

I'm talking about the stats i see in our forums, and the war section....I've seen TSL lose 100's of nobles for 1 village. I'm sorry but that too me proves we aint a "pushover" We knew there is no way we could compete with tsl in a full on war, so we've played defensive and too of only lost just over 100 villages for over 10million troops.....Well that seems pretty well too me.

DeletedUser

No not really. 100's of nobles for one village? Don't you think that is a slight over exaggeration?

Your ODD in the war section that you speak of is 10259211.(10.2mil)

While our ODA is 7331582.(7.3mil)

So again you're doing a poor job at defending.

The Resurrection

no one wasted 100 nobles on one of your villages, That im sure about.

Its not a war, Its more like we noble you one by one...You guys sit there and wonder who is next.

I can see your forums now...

500 member 1 "Im under attack, I need support" 500 member 2..."you will be fine, i dont have any support for you. 500 member 3 "I have 1 incoming at ram speed...Im sure their are more coming so i cant help you." Then member 1 loses all his villages!

The End :)

DeletedUser84663

500 member 1 "Im under attack, I need support" 500 member 2..."you will be fine, i dont have any support for you. 500 member 3 "I have 1 incoming at ram speed...Im sure their are more coming so i cant help you." Then member 1 loses all his villages!
reminds me of the days when RNOVA and SDA and FPWN ruled the top tribes list... lol

DeletedUser89420

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

i think the thread is closed:swordsman:

The Resurrection

well we should keep this open as im sure it will just make a couple of us a bit more attentive to our 500 members....

DeletedUser97878

no one wasted 100 nobles on one of your villages, That im sure about.

Its not a war, Its more like we noble you one by one...You guys sit there and wonder who is next.

I can see your forums now...

The End :)

Nope we have more worthy opponents ;) Like bunny xD

Na seriously the 100's for one was not literal xD jeesh.... You're bigger than us, yes, you're better than us, probably. But would i ever change tribes if i had the chance, No. I'd rather lose being part of 500. Than possibly win being TSL. (i aint saying i am anywhere near enough good enough to be part of TSL xD)

I personal have the utmost respect for most the TSL members, apart from the odd bad mouth every conversation i've had was lovely.
Hell before i was in 500 one of you pre-nobled a village for me.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser97878

I think i bugged distortedego D: 115 incomings should be fun to deal with. Knowing you majority, if not all fakes. But i shall be careful.
I mean all i did was get a scout report on about 10 of your villages :/ i Mean what harm can a poor noob like me do with them ;)