TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser97878

Jabba...your funny. I honestly dont care about caps against. Your talking with the wrong person there......

Just not my prime motive. My motive is to make my presence felt, and taking a vill here or there doesnt accomplish that. I can guarantee you that TSL that is around me KNOWS i am there.....

Dmoron...like i said before, just because you say something doesnt mean that it is correct or even a fact. Being that your prime rebuttal to my information was truncating my 180 day sample set to 16 days, tells me that the shoe fits when i get personal. I hate talking to children who think they know something...when they dont

You still have the funniest quote out there. You know, something to the effect of why you dont use math to predict things. LMAO. Please look up the course Statistics....and maybe look for Inferential Statistics...you might learn something ole chap

You yourself said that the larger the set of results the more reliable they are yes? So i have just gave you a 400-500 days of exactly what you put AND got TSL are winning, therefore by what you said the more reliable results show that TSL are winning the world

DeletedUser97878

have to say this made me howl with laughter when i was shown it, looks like nobody likes the poison dwarf, or as TSL call her smintie the barbarian :lol:

This made me LOL however i still swear your fluff in disguise :icon_eek:

ladylinx

why would i want to wear a disguise, maybe your hoping for stockings and suspenders :lol:

DeletedUser94653

I think I need to clear up some points you guys have obviously missed along the way. Twists' leadership hasn't changed recently. I stepped down well over 7 months ago, and I can assure you it had nothing to do with TSL. I found out I was pregnant...do the maths and you'll realise you are also nothing to do with why I am currently not in the game either :)

This world will go on for many more years and maybe one day I'll get a chance to return and take up the fight again.

Venge's recent antics were very sad and a real betrayal. I actually can't recall a betrayal of that level in the whole of this worlds history. Sharkey whilst I appreciate you did warn me of this, I could hardly take your word for much when you also did the same thing. However I'm sure Twist will pick up the pieces yet again and get on with the fight, they've recovered from much bigger losses than the likes of venge and fluffygutts.

P.S @ Ladylinx - I have to assume you're venge, no-one cares if your wearing suspenders or stockings. The idea of someone my mums age in them is quite revolting, time to act your age love and stop trying to impress the boys with your girlie, snm, whips and chains bs

Anyways...goodbye and good luck all.

DeletedUser

I will always have smint's back. I havent found too many people on this world that is more skilled then her. Being that we are cut from the same cloth, i can tell you that her frustration has many sides but one of them is allowing unskilled players to have say in things (claims, sits, etc) and leadership that has limited backbone.

End of day, smint would never do what veng did, even though she has been disrespected even more than her

That is the difference between a real player, and someone who thinks they are

ladylinx

you all think you know who i am and your all wrong and it's very very funny:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congratz on your pregnancy grin, may your child have a healthy and joyful life.

@Toll - it appears many people in Twist! think they are much more skilled than Smintie, looking at that conversation anyways :p

DeletedUser97878

I think I need to clear up some points you guys have obviously missed along the way. Twists' leadership hasn't changed recently. I stepped down well over 7 months ago, and I can assure you it had nothing to do with TSL. I found out I was pregnant...do the maths and you'll realise you are also nothing to do with why I am currently not in the game either

:)

This world will go on for many more years and maybe one day I'll get a chance to return and take up the fight again.

Venge's recent antics were very sad and a real betrayal. I actually can't recall a betrayal of that level in the whole of this worlds history. Sharkey whilst I appreciate you did warn me of this, I could hardly take your word for much when you also did the same thing. However I'm sure Twist will pick up the pieces yet again and get on with the fight, they've recovered from much bigger losses than the likes of venge and fluffygutts.

P.S @ Ladylinx - I have to assume you're venge, no-one cares if your wearing suspenders or stockings. The idea of someone my mums age in them is quite revolting, time to act your age love and stop trying to impress the boys with your girlie, snm, whips and chains bs

Anyways...goodbye and good luck all.
Don't worry i understand why you didn't believe me :lol: But i knew what venge was like seen her backstab too many allies and even tribe mates, things like Bethethal in K50. No-one will know who i mean, but because he/she never talked on the forums she made us rim him. ROTP, we ran joint ops with...Next minute am planning an op on them :icon_eek: Also congratz on the baby :)

Lastly with the ladylinx i assume fluff for the reason of if i remember back ALL the way back till i first joined 500 :icon_confused: the ladylinx account was getting internalled and i for some reason remember that someone told me that it was fluffs first account and she swapped on to a bigger account that quit. However that was a very long time ago and i could be wrong, however i see why you think venge because of how the account is talking. the "whips and chains bs" is exactly how venge was *facepalm*

. I havent found too many people on this world that is more skilled then her.

I am more skilled than smintie and am an old 500 noob :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hiya venge/fluffy!

Thanks for pasting the skype chat to me in both this forum and in forum's PM system + your accompanying comments. I appreciate it. Some points are valid, some not so. I will take them in, learn from it and make it better. Make sure no same mistake.

Cheers

smints

DeletedUser94653

That was selective quoting though smints, she missed off the following quotes in which her behaviour against you was chastised. Ashamed of her behaviour me thinks ;)

Thanks for the congrats dmoron & sharkey

DeletedUser34483

I think I need to clear up some points you guys have obviously missed along the way. Twists' leadership hasn't changed recently. I stepped down well over 7 months ago, and I can assure you it had nothing to do with TSL. I found out I was pregnant...do the maths and you'll realise you are also nothing to do with why I am currently not in the game either :)

I thought you were a guy... seriously.
Congrats on your baby :D

DeletedUser93439

Gratz clara, lemme know when you decide to come back one day, or just hit me up on skype once in a while :)

DeletedUser

I found out I was pregnant...do the maths and you'll realise you are also nothing to do with why I am currently not in the game either :)

congrats :) but thats no excuse :p i hope you come back at some point after the birth and teach the little 'un how to play haha :p

I thought you were a guy... seriously.
Congrats on your baby :D

*facepalm*

DeletedUser

Twist ops are horrendous. Once again I am the target of another op, with hundreds of nobles and over 1500 nukes hitting me. 3 defender of the day awards, and as of right now.. Twist has nothing to show for it.

The quality of even Twist's top players such as kid is surprisingly poor. He has picked up TSL's famous noble nuke strategy, but it doesnt seem to be helping too much so far.

DeletedUser97878

These are horrendous ops, Sending 40+ nukes to villages 30hrs behind our lines and expect us not to get them stacked for them nuke nobles. :icon_eek: Yet sending 5-6 to the front villages just for them to go splat