=TTD= War Stats

DeletedUser

They do suck. I don't know if they don't know how to send a nuke or what but it is pretty pathetic really.

they do know how to send nuke and cat,trust me,I wus aways for the week-end and I got my ass catted badly (I would had my ass catted badly even if I was there tough,but at least I could had dodged a few troops):lol:

Probleme is more about sending train,activity and lack of defence capacity imo:icon_razz:

DeletedUser48597

they do know how to send nuke and cat,trust me,I wus aways for the week-end and I got my ass catted badly (I would had my ass catted badly even if I was there tough,but at least I could had dodged a few troops):lol:

Probleme is more about sending train,activity and lack of defence capacity imo:icon_razz:

[TTD] What is defense? And what is a 'train'? How about activity? I mean, I run everyday isn't that activity? [/TTD]

I agree. I blame Deus. Seems like the smart thing to do here.

DeletedUser

Personally I think that at this point in the game, it's who has the motivation to constantly send out hundreds of villages of nukes, defense, and then make the trains land in a reasonable time-frame. Because Deus has been taught to do that from the beginning (and their nuke ops are devastating, to say the least), they succeed. =TTD= is struggling to organize at all, and without any semblance of actual teaching on this late-game strategy, they're doomed. I somewhat wish that a tribe who could combat Deus in the same way they fight would rise up already, to watch slaughter is no fun.

What's strange is, =TTD= seems to be trying to pull it together:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Side 2:
Tribes: Deus

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411
Side 2: 497
Difference: 86

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,960,690
Side 2: 4,630,243
Difference: 669,553

chart
[/spoil]

True, they've been absolutely disgraced by the monthly stats...but what's going on? Deus has nobled less than 1/2 of what =TTD= did in the past 3 days, according to the updating maps. Is Deus on a noble halt?

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

No, we all went Kriids place for a 3 day drinkathon for the Martin Luther King long weekend

DeletedUser

True, they've been absolutely disgraced by the monthly stats...but what's going on? Deus has nobled less than 1/2 of what =TTD= did in the past 3 days, according to the updating maps. Is Deus on a noble halt?

Aint it obvious?

KK is back,and he's on TTD side,we're all doomed now,

Im hiting delete soon.

DeletedUser

Something tells me that's not true on any counts, Kriidy-poo :lol:.

DeletedUser48597

Aint it obvious?

KK is back,and he's on TTD side,we're all doomed now,

Im hiting delete soon.

TTD is going to become great because of one person. It is the most obvious thing this world has ever seen. If I had an account, I would have already hit delete. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Quality train from Ravenkill..............

Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:24:52:830 2:37:12
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:11:604 2:37:31
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:23:801 2:37:43
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:44:659 2:38:04

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser48597

Quality train from Ravenkill..............

Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:24:52:830 2:37:12
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:11:604 2:37:31
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:23:801 2:37:43
Noble, Fort 086SN (284|116) , K12 Rename tomorrow at 01:25:44:659 2:38:04

:icon_eek:

That is pretty fast. You might as well quit now with trains like that. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know, the only thing I've used IE for is downloading other browsers. ^_^

The Great 1One1

Shh...some people's unis don't allow for browsers other than IE >.<

DeletedUser

Still no excuse.
I'm getting seriously bored if this is the best on offer?
I long for a few incoming but no matter who I attack, nobody seems to want to send love back! :(

XenoBlade147

Still a bunch of flammers yes you are :p. i just came on to say Hello.

so it seems that TTD still fails and Hyper is now better then deus. Good job hyper i thought yall sucked :p no just playing great for you all. I miss playing with you all. Enjoy and kick some arse.