TURKS wars

DeletedUser

So I was bored and looking up stats on our war targets and I decided to look at TURKS from well... An all out perspective of all the various fronts they are fighting on. These guys are split into three distinct clusters each with tribes fighting them for control of that area. So I decided to look at how the wars are going for them.

Cluster 1
Side 1:
Tribes: N/A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TURKS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 360
Side 2: 610
Difference: 250

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 5
Difference: 98

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,172,245
Side 2: 5,630,072
Difference: 2,457,827

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,058,010
Side 2: 49,139
Difference: 1,008,871

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: SKY
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,828
Difference: 1,218

image.php

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 66
Difference: 194

image.php

Side 1: 16,517,565
Difference: 10,887,493

image.php

Side 1: 2,707,937
Side 2: 683,592
Difference: 2,024,345

image.php

So in their k67 cluster, the Turks have been getting a bit of a beatdown, I would say this is because apparently all these accounts have just been taken over by new owners and because they have been literally pounded from all sides. SKY in k76/66 as well as k67, N/A in k67/68/77 and THX destroyed them in k57/58/68 before the other two joined in. This cluster is beginning to fold and the only response being given by the new players is to eat a few inactives and hope they don't crumble. I wonder how long this cluster will last.

Cluster 2
Side 1:
Tribes: THX THXa
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,128
Difference: 2,518

image.php

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 28
Difference: 172

image.php

Side 1: 24,778,703
Difference: 19,148,631

image.php

Side 1: 2,009,580
Side 2: 275,426
Difference: 1,734,154

image.php

THX started this war against Rivea! but this tribe splintered into two separate tribes, with the TURKS forming their tribe and thus eliminating THX's frontline with Rivea!. So generally, THX is now going to have to destroy TURKS to get to Rivea! A job they seem more than happy to do. These are the ex-SSDD members who left to Rivea! afterwards, let's see if they can hold up against THX.

Cluster 3
Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,539
Difference: 1,929

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 341
Difference: 339

image.php

Side 1: 24,778,119
Difference: 19,148,047

image.php

Side 1: 19,164
Side 2: 3,261,556
Difference: 3,242,392

image.php

This cluster of TURKS has been getting attacked from the start of this world to the present day. ASENA members who have been in every tribe imaginable, been opped on and attacked et still they are holding onto their one continent. And with Time suddenly loosing momentum in the North these guys have jumped on the bandwagon and started pounding the Time accounts up there with [H]. Not saying they are collaborating, just taking advantage. And why not? Good on them warring :icon_biggrin: better than just eating greys.

FYI Used 1 month timescale as I have no idea when the fighting started. I was bored, seemed an interesting thing to look into. Ciao!

AP

DeletedUser

To be honest, they just became TURKs, shortly after we became engaged in Hostile.
We've managed to cull the weaker members out of that area, and what remains is a very persistant group, who doesn't seem to go away.

I hold a lot of respect for these guys, being able to hold on as long as they have up there, they went from Asena, to becoming a part of Night, to breaking away from Night, and becoming Knight, to joining with TURKs. They tribe change so often it's really hard to find accurate stats. They've only been the TURKS for 2 weeks, and are eating the inactive account of ours up there almost faster than [H] is.

They have some good scrappy fighters up there, but don't tell Hostile that, they keep telling the world that those Turks are shite.

DeletedUser

i dont believe we have conquers on anyone other then the ex-members of HUNTER (regarding the tribe TURKS), so since the name change screws with the stats, these are the stats by name.

Side 1:
Tribes: SKY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LoLaLiNeSS devildove emin0487 spasso -KORA- kanamycin

Timeframe: 20/03/2010 16:52:00 to 17/04/2010 20:55:16

Side 1: 505
Side 2: 104
Difference: 401

image.php

Side 1: 5,251,919
Side 2: 1,055,774
Difference: 4,196,145

image.php

DeletedUser

Cheers Tiger, I wasn't sure what the trimeframe was so thanks for posting these :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They have some good scrappy fighters up there, but don't tell Hostile that, they keep telling the world that those Turks are shite.

persistent...yes. skillful...not really.
no surprise they jump all over an inactive when they find 1....or 2

DeletedUser

I'll take an active, dedicated, persistant player over 10 "skilled" players any day...but Night do have a few skilled players as well (as do most tribes). Also, just for the record, jumping all over inactives isn't uncommon...in fact, it's exactly what Hostile has been doing with a nearby Time member...so before you jump to judge, you should consider that (not that it matters one way or another to us what you take; a Time village is a Time village--it's just that I know you want to avoid being a hypocrite).

nakki pappa

but it's not their fault that the player is inactive either but it's the tribes fault that the inactive player belongs to. What's wrong with taking an inactive account anyways? just look at K36/37 border. The villages there (in K36) belonged to ahn02,asj100 and demon storm but now we got a major foothold becasue they went inactive or quit and we used it to our advantage. You should use the enemy tribes inactivity to your own advantage instead of blaming people for using their head more than others do.

DeletedUser

where did I judge them for nobling an inactive? Im happy they are so I dont have to. I just said it was no surprise.
and I was talking about Turks...not Night.
and before you jump to judge ms. Huntress, you should consider that those Time members were active at the start of our war. [H] made them inactive and therefore earned the right to noble now inactive villages if we wish. We did not jump inactive villages like Turks have. I am not putting Turks down the slightest, pehaps I should be thanking them for eating our waste products.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where did I judge them for nobling an inactive? Im happy they are so I dont have to. I just said it was no surprise.
and before you jump to judge ms. Huntress, you should consider that those Time members were active at the start of our war. [H] made them inactive and therefore earned the right to noble now inactive villages if we wish. We did not jump inactive villages like Turks have.

Turks have been fighting those very same players for almost 2 months now, just under different tribe names.
They aren't JUST jumping all over the inactives now.

Tazecca

and before you jump to judge ms. Huntress, you should consider that those Time members were active at the start of our war. [H] made them inactive and therefore earned the right to noble now inactive villages if we wish. We did not jump inactive villages like Turks have. I am not putting Turks down the slightest, pehaps I should be thanking them for eating our waste products.

my dear cracky how wrong you are

DeletedUser

Wow. Hostile's been "fighting" this war for what, 3-4 weeks? That others have been fighting now for months, and Hostile now wishes to claim credit for anyone who goes inactive, and call it their spoils?

Be aware now that Time is taking credit for the 29 individuals who we've caused to go inactive in Hostile.

DeletedUser

Wow. Hostile's been "fighting" this war for what, 3-4 weeks? That others have been fighting now for months, and Hostile now wishes to claim credit for anyone who goes inactive, and call it their spoils?

Be aware now that Time is taking credit for the 29 individuals who we've caused to go inactive in Hostile.

what can I say...Hostile can get the job done and perhaps the Turks cant. Im sure the 13 conquers made 4 months ago by ASENA on Murdak made him quit. It wasnt the 9 pages of conquers on Murdak by [H] from march 24th to his disappearance on/before april 6th.
They give him papercuts for months, we take off his limbs in 1-2 weeks.

how exactly did you make them inactive Huntress?

DeletedUser

what can I say...Hostile can get the job done and perhaps the Turks cant. Im sure the 13 conquers made 4 months ago by ASENA on Murdak made him quit. It wasnt the 9 pages of conquers on Murdak by [H] from march 24th to his disappearance on/before april 6th.
They give him papercuts for months, we take off his limbs in 1-2 weeks.

how exactly did you make them inactive Huntress?

Psychological warfare
We getting to you yet?

greenmonsta

I believe it was you, or AYK who said that TURKS and Night became active a week or so after we declared, thus they can't have been giving anyone this royal hammering you claim, so yes, I believe we can take partial credit, though I find it highly unlikely that even a tribe as skilled and organised as we are can force players like ravn and pagan to quit alone. I'm sure their RL got busy as well, and that we were just too big a fight for them to handle at the time.

DeletedUser

I believe it was you, or AYK who said that TURKS and Night became active a week or so after we declared, thus they can't have been giving anyone this royal hammering you claim, so yes, I believe we can take partial credit, though I find it highly unlikely that even a tribe as skilled and organised as we are can force players like ravn and pagan to quit alone. I'm sure their RL got busy as well, and that we were just too big a fight for them to handle at the time.

Lol, umm...Pagan, you never took a single village from. You want even partial credit for what exactly? Laughable....completely laughable.

As for Murdak, I'll give you guys that one. I think he quit under pressure. In his favor, he'd been under a lot of it for a long time, given his rather secluded position in the north. After you guys kicked in as well, and given where he was, I think he just decided it wasn't worth the time it might take him to defend up there...there were a couple other factors, but they are irrelevant as the bottom line is what it is. Unless something happened to him, I suspect Hostile may have taken part in his quitting (and I certainly hope it was the latter). It was a disappointment. I'd love to see him pop onto his account, fine and well, and maybe something just happened. Meh. If wishes were (whatever that saying is).

The rest of us, outside of a couple who were already on their way out, are still very much here. And Pagan isn't as far away as one might think ;)

xxEagle5Eyexx

Lol, umm...Pagan, you never took a single village from. You want even partial credit for what exactly? Laughable....completely laughable.

As for Murdak, I'll give you guys that one. I think he quit under pressure. In his favor, he'd been under a lot of it for a long time, given his rather secluded position in the north. After you guys kicked in as well, and given where he was, I think he just decided it wasn't worth the time it might take him to defend up there...there were a couple other factors, but they are irrelevant as the bottom line is what it is. Unless something happened to him, I suspect Hostile may have taken part in his quitting (and I certainly hope it was the latter). It was a disappointment. I'd love to see him pop onto his account, fine and well, and maybe something just happened. Meh. If wishes were (whatever that saying is).

The rest of us, outside of a couple who were already on their way out, are still very much here. And Pagan isn't as far away as one might think ;)

Back to bowing down to Time now guys, because I guess Huntress knows all and can make us say the things we have never said. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Back to bowing down to Time now guys, because I guess Huntress knows all and can make us say the things we have never said. :icon_rolleyes:

what does that even mean? lol.

greenie was taking partial credit for pagan quitting.. huntress said that's laughable. then there is an admission that murdak quitting is almost certainly largely down to you guys attacking him... so do tell me, how in the hell do you get "Huntress knows all and can make us say the things we have never said" from that when greenie clearly DID take partial credit for pagan quitting. who said ANYTHING that would suggest that we expect you to be bowing down to us.

you really should make some sort of point with your posts and not just post cliché garbage that has absolutely no basis in the post you have quoted. but hey.. far be it from me to try and dictate to you how to post on the forums :)

redeemeraz

I bet 90% of anyone playing TW would quit if they are being attacked 24/7 for over a months time. People ussually quit when they find themselves having to sacrifice way to much of their RL responsibilites and pleaentries to defend an account.

Maintaining a relationship with ones wife/husband/parents/kids/girlf-boyfriend and others is more important then maintaining a relationship with this game.

DeletedUser

I bet 90% of anyone playing TW would quit if they are being attacked 24/7 for over a months time. People ussually quit when they find themselves having to sacrifice way to much of their RL responsibilites and pleaentries to defend an account.

Maintaining a relationship with ones wife/husband/parents/kids/girlf-boyfriend and others is more important then maintaining a relationship with this game.

Sitters can help alleviate some of that pressure, if a person (*ahem Murdak*).
That's what a tribe is for, to help one through those trials and tribulations.

DeletedUser

War! Yeah! We're winning, and shit! Go us! We're awesomest! Incrediblest! Bestest!

Also, my excuse for the last weeks losses by me is that I forgot to log in. For seven days ( no relation to the - awesome - sci-fi series for the record ) and 48 minutes. Next week, I'm sure I'll have some other awesome excuse.

Smudgey, you might wanna, y'know, update your signature or something! :lol: