TW announcement

DeletedUser

Questions why is W13 not on this list?

TW WF Post

Dear players,

After receiving feedback from players on some of our older worlds we have decided to implement some new measures to speed up overall dominance and victory of worlds. This post will serve as a recap on existing measures as well as new.

Please note that no setting change happens automatically. There is also no guarantee it will be happen with a day or even a week of the criteria being met. We periodically check all worlds to see what settings need to be changed and implement the changes after the check. Please do not send in support tickets requesting settings changes after the criteria has been met.

Closure of world to new registrations

Every few months we close worlds in order based on their age. There is no criteria for closing of registrations. In most cases an announcement will be posted around a week before the closure informing players.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/3 of the original price

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 500 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:

1. The world must be at least two years old.
  2. The player count must be below 300.
  3. The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

* Percentage of player owned villages.

Since this is a new policy it may take up to two weeks for these changes to be implemented on worlds that currently meet the criteria. At the time of this post, these worlds are:

• World 4
  • World 10
  • World 11
  • World 15
  • World 16
  • World 29
  • World 36

But how do we win a world?

One or two tribes can win a world by owning 100% of all player owned villages. Shortly after this happens a world will be permanently closed to all players, the winners will be announced and premium prizes will be awarded.

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.
This world is 3 years old

There is only 226 players according to TWSTATS in W13

Shadryk 01

We don't meet the criterion for new changes.

The added clarity is appreciated. I especially like the removal of morale & locking re-starts. That will enable us to dig out certain players in the final months of the game.

DeletedUser

how are we to have 2 dominant tribes we crushed everyone :/

the remaining tribes would have to join together to make that last criteria which i dont see happening as more are just going solo or no tribe at all :[

Shadryk 01

Yeah, I don't know what their thinking is behind the 2-tribe rule. Perhaps they are accustom to seeing most players outside the superpower tribe fold into the #2 tribe.

I disagree with this approach. All events should be triggered before the world is eligible for the 3-month countdown.

If it takes us 2 months to go from 75% to 85%, and 2 weeks for the mods to remove morale penalty.....then we have 2 weeks to mop up players. That isn't right.

DeletedUser45372

INSO currently owns 50.89% of the worlds player owned villages.
Gensis currently owns 20.48%
NEB currently owns 7.85%

the top 2 tribes currently own 71.37% of the worlds player owned villages...

The World will not CLOSE/END until the top 2 tribes own 100% of the world (In this case, it would be INSO owning 100% of player owned villages) Which has been our goal from the start, so for us, it's no big deal.

I would love to see decreased noble costs though, for some of our players are friggin monsters when it comes to noble activity.

DeletedUser

The drop of moral I would like to see along with cheaper coins :)

DeletedUser

INSO currently owns 50.89% of the worlds player owned villages.
Gensis currently owns 20.48%
NEB currently owns 7.85%

the top 2 tribes currently own 71.37% of the worlds player owned villages...

The World will not CLOSE/END until the top 2 tribes own 100% of the world (In this case, it would be INSO owning 100% of player owned villages) Which has been our goal from the start, so for us, it's no big deal.

I would love to see decreased noble costs though, for some of our players are friggin monsters when it comes to noble activity.

So if we dominate Gensis, and remove their 20% stake of villages increasing our own to 71%, would that prolong this world?

All in favour of noble prices dropping through the floor though.

DeletedUser45372

The way I read it is that the world will not be "over" until the top 2 tribes own 100%, with the top tribe being declared the "winner" and getting the premium points.

Basically if it comes down to that, INSO would have to break apart just so we could eat everyone else in the world.

INSO will win this world by owning 100% of the player owned villages.

DeletedUser

The way I read it is that the world will not be "over" until the top 2 tribes own 100%, with the top tribe being declared the "winner" and getting the premium points.

Basically if it comes down to that, INSO would have to break apart just so we could eat everyone else in the world.

INSO will win this world by owning 100% of the player owned villages.

INSO will NEVER own all of the player vills in w13. want to put a wager on it?

DeletedUser45372

INSO will NEVER own all of the player vills in w13. want to put a wager on it?

Of the 4 worlds that have closed on .net, 3 of them were owned 100% by the top tribe.

What makes you possibly think/believe that INSO won't see this to the end and control 100% of the player owned villas?

Besides, why would I put a wager on it with you? your word has no value... remember?

DeletedUser

Of the 4 worlds that have closed on .net, 3 of them were owned 100% by the top tribe.

What makes you possibly think/believe that INSO won't see this to the end and control 100% of the player owned villas?

Besides, why would I put a wager on it with you? your word has no value... remember?

if my word has no value...well we wont even need to go there on yours..i have already proven that. as for inso controling 1005 of the vills...it and you can quote this "WILL NOT HAPPEN" your not good enough to do it.

DeletedUser45372

if my word has no value...well we wont even need to go there on yours..i have already proven that. as for inso controling 1005 of the vills...it and you can quote this "WILL NOT HAPPEN" your not good enough to do it.

Quoted for posterity.

INSO will own 100% of player villages in W13 at the time of the world ending.

Shadryk 01

Morthy said:
One or two tribes can win a world by owning 100% of all player owned villages.

I read this in the literal sense, and do not believe that TW intends to end the world with 2 warring tribes fighting each other. TW may intend to end the practice of ending the world by a group-hug, and may have imposed the 2-tribe limit to prevent this.

I personally lobbied to have the 3-month clock removed, and appreciate them giving us the time necessary to achieve 100% domination.

DeletedUser

I know you're not good enough to play this world. I can tell you that with 100% certainty.

DeletedUser

Can you imagine how fast the world could get eaten if nobles only cost the price of the unit it's self rather then a gazillion coins then the unit cost ??? :icon_twisted:

If TW implemented that in the last stages of world closure then perhaps 3 months will be enough for 1 tribe to war to 100% dominance :icon_biggrin:

Shadryk 01

W33 has no coin or packet system at all. Unlimited nobles.