TW:Blog - Wants YOU!

DeletedUser45372

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

Last edited:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Once applications are reviewed. I don't know if there even are any applications yet for this world... I'm not involved in that process. I'm just a peon who has decided to spam these blogger recruitment threads.

It took about a week between when I sent my application in and when I was contacted for an interview. However, with the recent recruitment drive, there are probably a lot more applications submitted recently that will need reviewing, so it may take a bit longer.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont see why druids blogs really matter that much, but here they are.

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/category/world-news/world-042-news/
Ah! You!... *covers her face in embarrassment* :icon_redface:

Why would people want to see mine? I'm the second-noobiest blogger. Plenty of other people write way better than I do. My world is also a lot newer than this one. If you want to get a better overall feel for the blog, I'd recommend looking at a random selection from different people (just go to the homepage and see what's been posted recently).

DeletedUser94624

I would show you my mock blog but I don't know if I'm allowed xD, I have know chance of getting job anyways lol

p.s. PLEASE!! it would be a honor!

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would show you my mock blog but I don't know if I'm allowed xD, I have know chance of getting job anyways lol

p.s. PLEASE!! it would be a honor!
Show me? I don't see why you couldn't, but you can always ask one of the head bloggers or Jehosophat if you want (I'd say bug Noely because he started this thread). :p

DeletedUser

id apply for this if time wasnt so constricting recently :(

DeletedUser

Awww bobby! There's better things to be constricted by, don't you know...

DeletedUser94624

There going to have the background black and the text black, then they don't have to do any work :D

p.s. don't you just love my signature, want one?? ahhh call it $10

DeletedUser

LOL Who are you? Who am I? What is the meaning of our existence?

Oh and BOBBY TURNIP wants to do the blog. Hey maybe you and Raymond should co-author the blog....

DeletedUser94624

LOL Who are you? Who am I? What is the meaning of our existence?

Oh and BOBBY TURNIP wants to do the blog. Hey maybe you and Raymond should co-author the blog....

Sounds like a plan