Tw haunts me in my sleep.

DeletedUser

O hai. Remember me? Ive been doing stuff, and tbh my rl has improved drastically since i quit tw. Like i can actualy go to parties and do typical teenage stuff. However recently, i have started feeling hollow, remembering more and more the good times ive had here, wishing i still played. No matter how much fun i have in rl i still wish i was still playing tw on w56. Its sad because i know i cant, but at the same time i cant move on. What should i do? Does anyone ever experienced this as well?

DeletedUser

don't come back, its eeeevil. it appears fun for a little while but its really just a whole lotta work.

DeletedUser

I'd suggest just reading/commenting on the externals regularly. It might alleviate that "need" for TW.

DeletedUser

You could always just become a blogger and mod and have no life.

DeletedUser96141

O hai. Remember me? Ive been doing stuff, and tbh my rl has improved drastically since i quit tw. Like i can actualy go to parties and do typical teenage stuff. However recently, i have started feeling hollow, remembering more and more the good times ive had here, wishing i still played. No matter how much fun i have in rl i still wish i was still playing tw on w56. Its sad because i know i cant, but at the same time i cant move on. What should i do? Does anyone ever experienced this as well?

Happened to me... gave in to TW!!

DeletedUser

Ditch the girl, or at least the high-maintenance part of her :icon_razz:

In all seriousness, cold turkey is the only way to go. Cut skype, cut the forums, leave it to dreams if you really want to be rid of it. If you want to play, play a low-speed world, that'll cure your addiction lightning-fast.

DeletedUser99600

Or play the speed worlds? Quick games every now and again! Could just be a bit of fun :) Play for an hour or two, lots happens in a speed world.

DeletedUser

Get a girlfriend with a high paid job, have kids and become a house husband. Baby spoon in one hand, mouse in the other.

Simple, I worked this out long long ago :icon_cool: