TW Map trouble..

DeletedUser124653

I've been trying frantically to get TW Maps to work on Classic 2. I'm also on World 113 and there, TW Maps works fine. When I log onto it, my nick is recognized, as are my villas, the normal dropdowns one sees when clicking on a villa are all there and the config dropdowns all work fine. It's a great tool, and I'm not looking forward to playing Classic 2 without it.

On the same system (Firefox on Ubuntu 18.04), I can bring up World 113, from my quickbar select TW Maps. and I see TW Maps with my villa set as main and everything works. Same system, a few minutes later, I select Classic 2 and again try to bring up TW Maps -- and I get in, but nothing works. I can see a map, with villas and foliage, and I gedt some kind of readout when I mouse over a villa, but I cannot configure it, and when I click on any villa (or any of the config options), I get nada mas!

Help!

DeletedUser124653

UPDATE: i just used the same url that worked on World 113 to call TW Maps and it worked ..I got World 113 and everything worked. When I used the world selector dropdown and selected what I'm fairly sure is Classic 2 (there is no 'Classic 2' listed as such -- 'inno doesn't bother to label things very logically), I get the same old thing (villas, foliage, unconfigurable mouse-over tool tips, no drop down menu on a click, no config option dropdowns). Olive witch makes me think the trouble is not with me/my setup.

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Dunno what you're about. My problem has been solved. Link: http://enc3.tribalwarsmap.com/
TopTribes.png

I was talking about this.

DeletedUser124653

Can't you read? My problem is solved. This thread is closed. There is nothing more that I need about this topic.
I tell ya what, m8. You just go ahead and yammer about <whatever> for a while, because frankly, I don't really care.

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Can't you read? My problem is solved. This thread is closed. There is nothing more that I need about this topic.
I tell ya what, m8. You just go ahead and yammer about <whatever> for a while, because frankly, I don't really care.
That is quite harsh so i will leave you to it.