TW masters

DeletedUser

.uk has a very easy group, they are definitely teh favourites, especially with such great players like Matt. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

.uk has a very easy group, they are definitely teh favourites, especially with such great players like Matt. :icon_eek:

I'd appreciate if you didn't include me in every post you make. :icon_rolleyes:

I have no idea about the other teams, I doubt many people have. You can keep on saying .net has the world's best players, problem is none of you have seen the rest of the world.

I think it'll be a wakeup call.

DeletedUser

You can keep on saying .net has the world's best players, problem is none of you have seen the rest of the world

Don't think anyone's said that once here actually.

FYI: only played with a couple of teams, can't make a proper decision but the germans do look good.

DeletedUser

Taras he's not being funny, he's being jealous as he has a crappy team to play with against us...))

(Judging from his sig, the word crappy is allowed nowadays...))

DeletedUser

The only pathetic thing is not being able to make a sentence without using the word pathetic :))

DeletedUser

As I kept saying for some time now, I think that if .pl server will create the same line-up as they did last year then they're most likely to win AGAIN :) And I'm aware that other servers have as great players as .pl but not in every case the 'team work' is perfect. :)

Let's hope that boys from .net will crash them :D

DeletedUser

Don't know what you guys are talking about,but .pl rounds are too easy to win :/

DeletedUser

You're aware of only 3 good .ro players because you only know 3 .ro players...))