TW Officially Declares war

DeletedUser2566

so you haven't you only tried to pretend you had as you thought it'd given you some right to judge how i should think or feel? you indeed are thoughtless and cold little.... no it's you who jumped on me, before that i could less care of your posts. and now it's suddenly me who's trying to argue? lols... anyways you gave me answer, and it's no, you have no clue of what you're talking about.. so why not shut up at last?

DeletedUser

so you haven't you only tried to pretend you had as you thought it'd given you some right to judge how i should think or feel? you indeed are thoughtless and cold little.... no it's you who jumped on me, before that i could less care of your posts. and now it's suddenly me who's trying to argue? lols... anyways you gave me answer, and it's no, you have no clue of what you're talking about.. so why not shut up at last?

Lmao i never said anything about not actually raising a tribe jesus =P

And shut up? noooo i cant do that i love my tongue to move, but there is one thing that confuses me, you say you dont wanna waste time with me but yet you just cant help yourself reading my little comments and replying to them :) <3

DeletedUser

hes rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, hes everything you should hate, but don't ya just love him? :)