TW overcoming RL ?

• Thread starter Shinin(G) Angel
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey ppl , .. After time I see more & more ppl that are too arrogant ... I mean all these restart mails c'mon .... for god sake its just a game for fun ... It's not life or death too just threat noobs . Mby in some perspectives a normal restart request isn't bad but how some ppl write them like they are unbeatable zomg I'm the best tw player eva ... You need a
to get raped ? don't u ? Cooldown , have some more RL & Se* ^^ This game comes too important for some ppl ... Flame or not ^^ I had to say this ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats what I was like when I first started, (just a game people) but it gets adictive, and people start taking it very seriously after a year of playing this.

DeletedUser68295

I messaged 5....didnt get me anywhere. Maybe I should just restart myself.

in The Morning

I asked everyone around me to restart because it makes the game easier, then they just start attacking me with mails going on about how they had 70K points on w30 and were clearing the most awesome player ever.

Gicusan

Hey ppl , .. After time I see more & more ppl that are too arrogant ... I mean all these restart mails c'mon .... for god sake its just a game for fun ... It's not life or death too just threat noobs . Mby in some perspectives a normal restart request isn't bad but how some ppl write them like they are unbeatable zomg I'm the best tw player eva ... You need a
to get raped ? don't u ? Cooldown , have some more RL & Se* ^^ This game comes too important for some ppl ... Flame or not ^^ I had to say this ...

some people are indeed unbeatable.

DeletedUser

Those mails have their strategic purpose, more restarts more grays more resources

DeletedUser

I asked everyone around me to restart because it makes the game easier, then they just start attacking me with mails going on about how they had 70K points on w30 and were clearing the most awesome player ever.

i did a major lol at this one haha, it's getting annyoing a bit though isn't it? 1337 h4x0r5 from the 30's with over 9000! points

DeletedUser

It's an in-game tactic, there is no need as nithgor has sayed previously to make threads like these.

They are used to make areas easy for farming and rapid expantion, if you feel threatened by them reply in a funny manner, Most skilled players use these and so do some less experienced players, take on the chin and get over it.

DeletedUser

It's an in-game tactic, there is no need as nithgor has sayed previously to make threads like these.

They are used to make areas easy for farming and rapid expantion, if you feel threatened by them reply in a funny manner, Most skilled players use these and so do some less experienced players, take on the chin and get over it.

I know what the aim is -_-
You don't understand my problem... The way they speak is terrible... Anyway ... Send as much as u can .

DeletedUser

I know what the aim is -_-
You don't understand my problem... The way they speak is terrible... Anyway ... Send as much as u can .

The way they speak is to aggravate you, and sound threatening. It's very affective on most people who recieve it.

DeletedUser

I don't normally bother but yesterday i was a little worried about my farming options at the time

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

If it's just a game for fun .. don't take the arrogance and mails so seriously . It's all part of the fun of the game. How lame would it be without the arrogant people :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

If it's just a game for fun .. don't take the arrogance and mails so seriously . It's all part of the fun of the game. How lame would it be without the arrogant people :icon_rolleyes:

<3

Hey Lisa! Long time no speaky Speaks.

Without Arrogant people, Tw include around about 100 people.

DeletedUser

The way they speak is to aggravate you, and sound threatening. It's very affective on most people who recieve it.

Actually I find this to be an entirely incorrect statement.

Making threats and trying to aggravate your neighbors isn't going to make them quit, if anything it would only make them want to defy you with everything they have. And it's statements like these that further propagate this faulty idea that "sounding like a badass and threatening noobs" is the way to be successful early world.

Most people will not be convinced of your claims of being some uber-elite player unless you can provide them with some facts or verifiable data presented in rational manner. Honestly now, you're asking them to do something for you.. you'll get more people to agree with you if you are kind in your request. And if they still say no, then you can still teach them a lesson by being the uber-elite who can easily defeat them... right?