Tw Records Presents :

DeletedUser

The latest song out by TW Records is a parody of Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo.

love made me blind. your love made me blind. love made me blind. Your love made me bliiiind. ooooh.

Mmmmmmm Yeeeahhhhh yeah yeah,
I'm feeling like a star you can't stop my growth rate, i'm lovin rank 1 my (troop)Counts reach the sky
Now i'm solo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

Yeah, I'm feelin good tonight, finaly stackin me and it feels so right, oooh. Time to do the things I like, noblin up some noobs everythings alright, ooooh.

No one to answer too, no one is gonna argue, ooooh
And since I got that tribe off me, I like this game now that i'm free. They told me get my nukes together, well now I got my nukes together. Yeeaaahh. Now I made it through the leaving, farming days can't get no better

I'm so sorry, that it didn't work out, the noobs are gone.
I'm so sorry, that it's over now. Tyrants goooone.

I'm puttin out them fakes to cover up my nukes on, I'm top in the k, and breakin free tonight, I'm solo, I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

I'm feeling like a duke, you can't stop my nobling,
I'm lovin rank 1 my OD's inncreasing.
Now that i'm solo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

Now I'm growin how I should, never knew tribeless could feel this good, oooh. Don't care if i'm misunderstood, back in the game who knew I would. oooh. So great, now i'm really farming. Stackin myself makes me wanna sing, oooh yeah. yeah, yeah yeah yeah.

They told me get my nukes together, now I got my nukes together. yeaah. finaly made it through the banning, my best farming days are getting better.

I'm so sorry, that it didn't work out, the noobs are gone.
I'm so sorry, that it's over now. The Tyrants are goooone.

I'm puttin out them fakes to cover up my nukes on, I'm top in the k, and breakin free tonight, I'm solo, I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

I'm feeling like a star you can't stop my growth rate, i'm lovin rank 1 my (troop)Counts reach the sky
Now i'm solo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

i'm ridin soolooo, solo, solo, solo, sooollooooo yeah yeah yeah. It's like yeah it's like S... O... L... O... S... O... L... O... S... O... L... O...
Playin my account and got stress no more,

Im putting on my fakes to cover up my nukes
Ima top up my ques im heading out tonight
Now that i'm solo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

I'm feeling like a duke, you can't stop my nobling,
I'm lovin rank 1 my OD's inncreasing.
Now that i'm solo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo. I'm ridin' solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, soolooo.

Copyright TW Records©

A humble player

My only issue is that the meter is off, so it has to be said really fast to stay in time with the actual song :|

DeletedUser

It will be better once we have completed it in the studio and actually have an mp3 version of the song.

DeletedUser

It will be better once we have completed it in the studio and actually have an mp3 version of the song.

Studio was a little backed up due to my own side-project with my band. "Not Afraid - TW edition" Should be hitting the shelves by the end of the week :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Y'all might not be. I am. I need to get back to my house to do it though.

DeletedUser57259

Solo would be better if the guy gets rimmed in the last verse and regrets being solo. Not good at this, maybe something alond the lines of:

I'm feeling tired now, got a stunted growth rate, ODD increasing, accounts looking a state
Now i'm solo. I'm playin' solo, i'm playin' solo, i'm playin' solo, soolooo.

Been taggin' loads of fakes, and dodging all my nukes
I've have had 2 hours sleep, im heading out tonight
No sitter, solo, why am I solo, oh shit I'm solo, should never solo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed. 0.0
And also, I think going solo could be amazing if you won a world early on by going solo. :)

DeletedUser

TW Records Update:

Not Afraid (TW edition) is coming around slowly. There are a couple missteps that have to be reworked. But the chorus/hook is down, as well as most of the verses. Just have to refix a couple of them that seem to trip up.