Tw stats

DeletedUser

Are other players having probs accessing TW stats,trying to get on attacl planner have incuming noble train couple hrs,cant get on it,eny one eny ideas how to launch attack/support from my other vill to snipe it,i cant do it with-out attack planner,its the only way i know how to do it,tried every thing,even went on google tried from their but jst keeps saying error or blank page,

DeletedUser42132

heg me 2 i was supposed to coordinate at this moments :S:S

DeletedUser62651

Are other players having probs accessing TW stats,trying to get on attacl planner have incuming noble train couple hrs,cant get on it,eny one eny ideas how to launch attack/support from my other vill to snipe it,i cant do it with-out attack planner,its the only way i know how to do it,tried every thing,even went on google tried from their but jst keeps saying error or blank page,

You do understand, that you could use simple math?

I always do that way.

DeletedUser

No i dont understand,reason i asked for advie,i managed to snipe a .5sec train,by attack,cancel but doubt i could do it again,for me to improve my game it needs to be consistent,so eager to learn methods of sniping.

DeletedUser62651

No i dont understand,reason i asked for advie,i managed to snipe a .5sec train,by attack,cancel but doubt i could do it again,for me to improve my game it needs to be consistent,so eager to learn methods of sniping.

Well, I doubt that for attack/cancel sniping you need twstats attack planner. You could as easily do the same with excel spreadsheet. It takes 10 minutes at most to make spreadsheet that suit my needs at the moment.