TW Stats

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
twstats.com *DOWN*

Just wondering if others are getting ((Error 502 Ray ID: 62e88d2dfb85c643 • 2021-03-11 23:27:05 UTC Bad gateway ))

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm speculating here: but it might be the case of the server fire that happened a couple days ago. Twstats seems to be up now.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm speculating here: but it might be the case of the server fire that happened a couple days ago. Twstats seems to be up now.
Yeah I guess that be a good reason then ... I think DaanRabih should take his own advise and go the run box + redgeit + [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system32 .... And let me know how that goes... He doesn't need his registry keys at all ;)

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I guess that be a good reason then ... I think DaanRabih should take his own advise and go the run box + redgeit + [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system32 .... And let me know how that goes... He doesn't need his registry keys at all ;)

I can be completely wrong though, I just know there were a couple issues at a popular server provider.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well that's not good. Hate when server act up. Been sometime scent my server had any major issue. Last one was the raid control card 24 port ... it really sucked Cause to put older one back in that didn't control all my HDD.