TW vs ESL Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

walleye

the .net administration should have no desire to advocate the bragging of one tribe's victory of another. it serves no purpose. im sure you loudmouths can do enough bragging without having the stats remain as sticky.
they were good stats darky, but.... let it go? dont worry sweetheart, your work wont be forgotten.

walleye

huh?
lol aten vs hot saints?
itll happen im pretty sure.
and besides whilst esl/tw were fighting the saints/aten one sounded like it was bigger than ours..

DeletedUser

What's another big war?

anything with saints/aten is a bit confusing now. Seeing as you're in TW, you might try to TW/XiG War. I'm pretty sure that there won't be many XiG in TW4 area but meh, you gotta make a living somehow. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll agree this should be stickied no longer once someone(not naming any names) does statistics about another war.

It'll be me, soon I'll do another.

DeletedUser

i didn't even know that HOT also took in ESL players
so HOT takes in all the enemies of other tribes/families?

DeletedUser

i didn't even know that HOT also took in ESL players
so HOT takes in all the enemies of other tribes/families?

Stop being such a noob. Every time you open your mouth it becomes more obvious.

Both ATEN and HoT have inadvertantly taken in exESL players. The fact is that most of the ESLians in HoT have been approved, due to deals struck with Saints. The ATEN guys were part of the STW merge, and we will continue to work with ATEN over their individual status.

We know all about them, you know nothing, case closed.

walleye

ESL players were free to go anywhere, although HreoAJ helped us all enormously, he had no claim to them as such, they were free to move wherever they thought was best for them.

DeletedUser

Stop being such a noob. Every time you open your mouth it becomes more obvious.

Both ATEN and HoT have inadvertantly taken in exESL players. The fact is that most of the ESLians in HoT have been approved, due to deals struck with Saints. The ATEN guys were part of the STW merge, and we will continue to work with ATEN over their individual status.

We know all about them, you know nothing, case closed.

that's why i say it here
so everyone can see the answer
this way everyone knows about it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7529

and you too

I still play.

I didn't say I quit like half of the RB'ers yet continue to post.

Plus I was voted best forum personality and funniest poster for a reason...

You must be mad you got voted most pointless spammer.

DeletedUser

Oh you were voted best forum personality. Wow. Congratulations, I don't know how I could miss that, and now you act like you're a god. Woo, thats a new one...

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;986920 said:
I still play.

I didn't say I quit like half of the RB'ers yet continue to post.

Plus I was voted best forum personality and funniest poster for a reason...

You must be mad you got voted most pointless spammer.

Posting in the forums and quitting the game are 2 different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.