TW War Maps by Jaysabi

DeletedUser

I have launched a blog for TW war maps which track the progress of the top tribes over time. I will be uploading new frames for the maps on a weekly basis, though probably not every world every week. You can access the blog to see the maps at:

www.twwarmaps.blogspot.com

Check back weekly for updates, which I make on the weekends. To see what well developed maps look like, check out W4 or W8, the worlds I've been tracking the longest. I also have maps that focus on certain wars in W8 that turned out quite nicely.

DeletedUser

That looks really cool, is it just me or is the eastern side of the map a bit cut? I was just looking at my tribe so noticed that k-59 was chopped off.

DeletedUser

Yes, for some reason, the animations I upload get clipped somewhere. I'm trying to figure out how to resolve it so that the map is not clipped.

DeletedUser

Lets see if this works:

w21.gif

Anyways, PnP, Dr NO and IMP-U all do well.

Dr NO mostly for their merge and IMP-U largely for their recruitments, but its all villages at the end of the day.

DeletedUser

This map appears to be centered correctly. I'm still working to adjust the clipped edges, but I haven't found what's doing it yet.

DeletedUser

This map appears to be centered correctly. I'm still working to adjust the clipped edges, but I haven't found what's doing it yet.

The images aren't actually clipped, but the images are wider than what the columns on the individual pages are. If you could either make the columns wider or the images smaller then it would solve your problem.

DeletedUser

Is this guy even still doing this? He said he would update the maps weekly, but hasn't updated W21's in over a month.

DeletedUser

I would say that he has actually given up, I bet he has gone back to his precious world 8 or something.