TWLeaks: The 'Not' so mighty Kraken!

ToPaT

Prologue

I was wondering around TW when I discovered a tribe named Kraken, I thought this be a great tribe. So I enlisted the help of a whistleblower from within that tribe to truly expose what is on the inside. Here are just some of the Lolz I found, So without further ado,

Kraken in all it's glory!

The Overview:

[spoil]
2cfp24j.jpg
[/spoil]

The Very Large Diplomacy List:

[spoil]
10e0odi.jpg
[/spoil]

The "Apparent" reason for the very large diplomacy list but to be honest, I'm pretty sure your "council" promoted that player to become your "diplomat".

[spoil]
6ypc8j.jpg
[/spoil]

Well the least you could do is bloody clean up your forums! :icon_eek:

[spoil]
302mnf5.jpg
[/spoil]

Probably because they are too busy "thrusting" their allies. :icon_confused: Watch out IKEA, he's going to "thrust" you
[spoil]
1zewdp3.jpg
[/spoil]

THEY CAN'T JUST GO ROUND ATTACKING PEOPLE?!?!? CAN THEY???? I'm pretty sure they can. :icon_confused:
[spoil]
35kqr82.jpg
[/spoil]

Shhh. Don't tell everyone. That we're asleep.
[spoil]
2aaaagi.jpg
[/spoil]

Stay tuned for more from the TWLeaks team!

Last edited:

kingjohan

they dismissed cypherrr? :|

They dismissed the player who could own them all -.- (if it's the cypherrr i'm thinking of)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22731

Kraken is becoming old news. Hardly new "leaks".

Get some proper info from a proper tribe, then we're talking :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:lol: you got the stamp of approval from me

mixrox why would you think i would add lots of allies and NAP's :p

Oh and TOPAT i already beat you to posting the thrusting post :icon_wink:

watermark.php

louisachewit

they dismissed cypherrr? :|

They dismissed the player who could own them all -.- (if it's the cypherrr i'm thinking of)

That's exactly what I was thinking. And as for the thrusting thing - It gets funnier every time :lol: Read it from mike's post but oh jeez it is one of the only things I've read where i've actually laughed at the computer :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

mixrox why would you think i would add lots of allies and NAP's :p

I think I thought of you when he said willy nilly. "in an unplanned, haphazard fashion", you can't deny that fits you.
Mike "Willy Nilly" Biscuit.

DeletedUser

Now i'm eagerly awaiting episode 2 of triballeaks. What could be revealed in the next installment?

DeletedUser93754

Too many fingers have been pointed in our direction already... like karkosh said. Old news.

You have a real talent though you know!!! You should team up with Mike sometime and get on stage! You could become the next world famous double act!!!

*Claps*

DeletedUser93754

I'm not sure if you've heard of sarcasm? It's hard to understand it over the internet unfortunately :/

DeletedUser

yes i know it was sarcasm but it was being sarcastic and trying to be funny saying we are rubbish ..... it's also the lowest form of witt has anyone ever told you that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll post my giggle again since somebody deleted it.

More thrusting! *giggles*

DeletedUser93754

:O You never fail to impress me Mike well done ^^

it's also the lowest form of witt has anyone ever told you that

My mother once told me that, but for all my brain cells, I can't seem to muster anything that requires more intelligence than sarcasm :icon_cry: