Two questions.

DeletedUser91224

Does your church help your enemy defend against you?

And do militia give you ODD??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

1. i dont know who "our" is
2. yes if you are attacked

DeletedUser

Why would my church help my enemy?
You know nothing of religion, our church tithes from us to help themselves.

DeletedUser

if your village does not lay with in a church radius your troops will defend at half power. The church itself does not help defend.

Yes on the ODD

DeletedUser91224

Seeing how my first question is some how confusing, ill go in-depth.

I have a church in my village. Im pretty sure from past experience that not everybody has a church. So ive been wondering, if im attacking someone who lies in my church radius, do they get a buff form my church, or is it canceled out because im attacking him and i own a church?

Muldie325

Everybody has a church in their first village. Your church only effects your troops, nobody elses.

DeletedUser

everyone starts with a 1st church your question makes no since

DeletedUser

He's asking if someone can use his church for a buff, if they don't have a church. This is a scenario for when someone conquers a new village, whose outside their 1st church radius. Or any other church radius, would their units get strengthen from beings his church radius. That's what I read off from his statement, and the answer to that is no.

Never use militia, they're a waste and screw economy. I've never seen a militia win a fight EVER..

DeletedUser91224

Ive seen people snipe trains with a high lvl wall and 300 militia. Militia save many asses.

Thanks a lot for everyones input. Really appreciate the help.

DeletedUser

Thread hijack, if you click Complete on the free 10 day farm assistant quest thing, will it activate immediately or can you choose when to activate. Don't really want to waste it during BP with < 50 spears