TwSL not rimmed yet?

Timbob07

Aetost and Peacezy claimed that we will be rimmed in 2 weeks at the MOST since we are surrounded "by a sea of red"... well since we merged into Baset and then eventually APOC I posted the former TwSL members in some war stats against inwar.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: TimBob07 sunbugger2002 Rdavis lillbobby mrgotoguy1 Harmonylion Coheed72

Side 2:
Tribes: !?! !@! !$!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 69
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 972,271
Side 2: 659,806
Difference: 312,465

chart

Here are some stats for ya Aetost... I figured since your quitting I would post this before you left, maybe it will speed up the process.

King Sean04

Lol Those are some hilarious stats there :) I like how you guys beat them

Timbob07

Its awesome job APOC. We work unselfishly and work as a team and thats the reason for our success. One thing Aetost never learned.

yeil

I dont see as nothing to brag, We (OK!) was up in the stats by a long shot but knew that we wasnt the main targets lol, Just like you guys arnt. Why would they focus on you guys who are stacked to the high heavens when they can then push the frontlines back which are weakened because of the support you guys are getting

DeletedUser

I dont see as nothing to brag, We (OK!) was up in the stats by a long shot but knew that we wasnt the main targets lol, Just like you guys arnt. Why would they focus on you guys who are stacked to the high heavens when they can then push the frontlines back which are weakened because of the support you guys are getting

*cough*
read what he put, he is ramming !?!s words down there throught
*cough*

Not bragging :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sry guys spamming your thread, Good job, i enjoy you being in APOC, i remember when i was in !?! and i tried to recruit you guys :) glad i didnt now lol

Timbob07

They havent focused on us?????????? have you seen my DOD? have you seen Coheed's DOD? Have you seen lillbobby's DOD? Rdavis? Mr.gotoguy? LOL we have faced thousands of attacks my friend. So they have tried to take us out, and with the way our tribe works together and FOR each other we have survived unlike the claim Aetost made.

Last edited:

Brinie

who didn't you try and recruit :icon_wink:

He didn't try to recruit me! I think I feel left out now :(

Anyways Very good job guys! I have had a great time working closely with you guys. You guys are very entertaining!

DeletedUser

He didn't try to recruit me! I think I feel left out now :(

Anyways Very good job guys! I have had a great time working closely with you guys. You guys are very entertaining!

awh,* pats brinie on the head* it will be okay :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

They havent focused on us?????????? have you seen my DOD? have you seen Coheed's DOD? Have you seen lillbobby's DOD? Rdavis? Mr.gotoguy? LOL we have faced thousands of attacks my friend. So they have tried to take us out, and with the way our tribe works together and FOR each other we have survived unlike the claim Aetost made.

Great you faced a 1000 attacks when you where stacked... nice!!! your the best uber player ever :lol:

True players are like lee.. who doesnt get stacked and snipes... and does a good job at it aswell...

Lee teach a lesson to your fellow tribemates please!!!

DeletedUser

Great you faced a 1000 attacks when you where stacked... nice!!! your the best uber player ever :lol:

Aetost gets stacked :icon_redface:

True players are like lee.. who doesnt get stacked and snipes... and does a good job at it aswell...

:lol:

Lee teach a lesson to your fellow tribemates please!!!

Dont need to they teach me things in the tribe and viaa mial:icon_wink:

@Brinie I tried to recruit you but all i got was voicemail and you didnt return my calls :icon_cry: