~TxB~ VS ~KZ~

opiate81

~TxB~ VS ~KZ~
This has been going on for awhile now so I thought I would post some stats.
Pretty bad on ~TxB~s behalf if you ask me considering they broke an alliance, gave us a week to prepare for war and then attacked the next day :lol:
Our only problem is we cant build nobles fast enough to take their villages that they clear on us with their clearing waves of "1000 spear, 500 sword, 700 archers and a noble" :lol:
The spy we have in their tribe has made things easier for us to :icon_wink:
If any of you surrounding tribes are in the market for some real estate contact us in game and we can point you in the direction of cleared/poorly defended villages

Side 1: ~KZ~

Side 2: ~TxB~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 60
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376,013
Side 2: 519,141
Difference: 143,128

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 20
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 75,823
Side 2: 157,004
Difference: 81,181

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 28,910
Side 2: 24,009
Difference: 4,901

image.php

DeletedUser

Well, KZ sure has had a bad time defending those powerful nukes. :icon_wink:

I would like to say, I've never heard of either of your tribes, but I'm going to endorse KZ for the win in this one. Why you ask? I flipped a coin and KZ was tails. :icon_biggrin:

Mulloway69

OMG :icon_eek:

They are the same tribe they both use the the ~

opiate81

Nearly the same tribe.. the only difference is they dont know how to play

DeletedUser

We're miles away from being the same tribe... every word they say is a lie.
Except the spy thing.

DeletedUser

Nope not same tribe,right now the whole of txb is on a mission to rim me.I'm just going to sit back laugh as I kill their nukes :lol: kinda fun being on the defensive side seeing some of the stuff they have thrown already.

opiate81

Nope not blind ;)
You guys should be kicking our ass and face it youre not. You may have been able to defeat WOV with spears and archers but you'll need more than that to defeat us :)
Maybe if you could get your players to attack us instead of taking barbarians you wouldnt be on the top 20 point whores map http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=82876

kallo sargon today at 10:16
~~~~~ ~TxB~'s Newsletter ~~~~~
Members
First off a welcome to all the new members i hope you are enjoying your time here.
And to some of the older members we hope you are all ok and see that you are loyal to ~TxB~ As i am sure the new members are.

waazzzaaaa
A well done to all those who were involved on the rimming of waazzzaaaa it was a good victory over him.
yes good job rimming an inactive member :)
you forgot to mention from your tribe 99killer99, jtmod and mexicanbOy who we rimmed. Lets not forget your senior members who have left out of disgust and others like jaxith who left out of fear of being attacked.

The Spy
We are now finally proud to say that that the spy looks like he/she has gone with the dismissed or the leaving and a goodriddance to them too.
lol good luck with getting rid of your spy considering its a council member

and lastly yes we do need help.. help nobling all your clear villages :p

DeletedUser

oh "Oops" yeah now i am scared XD *sarcasm*

remember the stone paper and scissors game?
last time i checked scissors do win against paper...
:icon_wink:

(i dont expect you smarty-smarty guys to understand... not even your spy)

Last edited by a moderator:

opiate81

Have you actually taken a village in this war? hmm looking on twstats no you havent :)
Me thinks you should try playing the game rather than posting pretty pics and such humourous little poems
I dare YOU to attack me :)
if you have any nukes left that is... looking at the thread on you in our forum I doubt you do :(
feel free to send your defence though!

Last edited:

Utterchaos

You shouldn't really admit that you have a spy in there tribe, it will just tighten up there tribes security. Secondly, if both tribes are not well known. It is a lot easier for you to introduce both tribes as to who they are and how they started on world 17 etc. They acted on the element of surprise which isn't really an underhand move. Could you imagine an army general saying to an enemy "Hey, I'm going to attack you in a week be prepeared" No, because it just wouldn't happen. It is all a part of war. You make fun of this tribes attacking methods but the reasoning is unjust, you say that they are attacking with defensive troops, what does that say about your defense. Your losing. Your last paragraph before the stats made me lol. You can't noble the villages yourself so your going to get some random tribe to come into your territory and take some villages? Now to me, that just doesn't sound smart at all.

Think before you post a declaration.

AloneInTheDark.

seen as though you said, 'the only problem we have is we cant produce nobles quick enough' sounds you are the liars. they nobled 40 off you and you 60 from them, so that was a load of rubbish.

Utterchaos

Its the other way around alone. They nobled 60 off them.. and the first posters tribe only nobled 40.

DeletedUser

Yes, we do know we have a spy in our tribe. ~KZ~ have been doing nothing but singing songs (literally!) and sending us parts of our own forums in PMs. Like anything important is going to be posted there :)

And even with a spy they are still losing. They are so desperate in finding an ally who will help them that they will not stop at anything. They even send complete nonsense messages to our allies, trying to turn them on us. Not going to happen!

And, believe it or not, we did told them we're breaking alliance with them and we gave them over a week to get their troops together. Stupid? Now it seems so, cause then we thought they were honourable tribe. They have proven to be completely opposite. Well, we should have know that before cause all the time we were allies they never helped us in anything.

DeletedUser

personally, i think this is a poor PnP for ~KZ~, they are gloating about the fact they are losing.....

if they are attacking with 1k spears 500 swordsman and 700 archers and they have managed to noble 60 villages off of you, that is really bad, you either have no defensive troops or think axeman are really cool.

And Even with the element of surprise, you should still be able to defend, if you have an ally next to you, it generally means you will have troops in those villages because you have no use for them. Maybe in the exception you are in a war with someone else on another front you will be supporting, but i doubt that is the case here

opiate81

I dont see the problem in admitting one of their leaders is a spy. Theyve known for the last month and have tightened security every time, stripped senior members of their privs and so forth.
Secondly it IS underhanded if you have an alliance, get support from that ally during a war and then turn on them for no reason. NAPS are for breaking Alliances should NOT be broken unless there is good reason. Wanting to expand and being to scared to attack TITANS is not a good reason. (will forward mails as proof if needed)
Thirdly if we do get contacted in game there would obviously be some conditions to the info we give. I would rather take my chances having a new tribe come into "our turf" who we had befriended rather than a tribe that breaks alliances.
Fourthly (I know I'll stop soon) not ALL of them attack with spears, Im the first to admit they have some players who know what theyre doing its under 50% though.
I guess thats what happens when you mass recruit.

About us.. well I cant speak for TxB but we formed a few months back with the aim of being an exclusive tribe. We have some quite experienced members who have done well in other worlds and are happy to pass a bit of that knowledge on to other players who are willing to learn. We are good mates and deadly loyal to each other.
We could have merged with other tribes which would make us bigger than them however as I said we prefer players who prove their worth.
This is our first "test" and yes the war stats say that we are losing. Whilst we are 14 villages behind them look at our TW Stats pages and the damage to them has been worse.

DeletedUser

actually, i want to change my view

~TxB~ are ranked 36 with nearly 14 million points total.

~KZ~ are ranked 63 with just over 5 million points, considering that they are fighting an enemy twice there size and still managing to some significant damage, they aren't doing too bad, oh, and they have half the number of members than ~TxB~, not to bad ~KZ~ :icon_wink:

opiate81

=DONE= Diplomacy
Page: >1<

armyofwhite on 20.09. at 17:38 Quote They're in K3 and could help us dearly in this war
weert88 on 20.09. at 17:39 Quote hmm could be :S
kallo sargon on 20.09. at 18:29 Quote BB-CODES
=DONE=

just thought we might need em ;)

Kallo
Edited by kallo sargon on 20.09. at 18:29

BlackNightAvi on 20.09. at 20:46 Quote no we dont need them if we contact them for help that means that less kz villages for us!! further, that means that we give =DONE= a chance to also become strong and dominant tribe.
and, last one, common ppl we all know that we can take kz.. it is only time what we need.

=]
keitlin on 20.09. at 21:58 Quote I totally agree with blackNightAvi. We want to dominate in k4 not to share if we want to share continent we will go in k13 with *np* and *np*A and others allies....
schmobag on 22.09. at 17:26 Quote =DONE= and ~KZ~ have been talking about merging. The consensus amongst =DONE= is that ~KZ~ will eventually lose this war and =DONE= doesn't want to get involved.

I say leave it alone.
jmccarthy12 on 22.09. at 23:45 Quote Haha. Fun.
tibback today at 00:05 Quote I say we talk to them...
It will put some more pressure on the ~KZ~
Edited by tibback today at 00:06

jmccarthy12 today at 00:08 Quote Mmmmmm.. But I did tell everyone that we needed to try fighting a war by ourselves and stop leaning on our allies. Their mind games are just a distraction. It is a part of war, we need to get past that and destroy them like we can.
tibback today at 00:13 Quote I have no doubts that we can win this.
I just think that it will keep their troops busier his way...
plus it will be a major "pshycological" shock to them , as a reply to their mind games...
jmccarthy12 today at 00:15 Quote and they will call us incapable of fighting on ourselves, and post in the forums that we are weak and need the help of allies to fight a tribe that is a fourth our size.

I personally think it is a bad idea... but if you really wish, I will give you permission to talk to them on behalf of the tribe.
DIDUDIRTY today at 00:44 Quote I think we could talk to them about a possible alliance just because we when this war is done we wont be at our strongest. I totally agree with JM on this one that it will be bad PR to ask for help in this. We havnt had any issues yet. Theyve been sitting back and taking what were throwing at them, which is a little worrying, but we are still on top and taking everything we put our minds towards. WE got this and we dont need help right now in my opinion
Amblouren today at 01:59 Quote I agree, if we can't win this by ourselves then why bother.

Those of you who don't help should try it sometime. You know who you are, so do the leaders. Proove your strength and give KZ something to choke on as they die
armyofwhite today at 08:25 Quote i reckon alliance at war but enemies after
DIDUDIRTY today at 15:54 Quote Yea id not suggest we do that again for a while.
keitlin today at 15:57 Quote After the war i suggest to organise before we start a new war
I especially liked armyofwhite's comment down the bottom there.
I'd suggest ANY tribe that is allied with them to seriously reconsider it! Im not asking to ally with us. more so just a friendly warning

DeletedUser

Have you actually taken a village in this war? hmm looking on twstats no you havent :)
Me thinks you should try playing the game rather than posting pretty pics and such humourous little poems
I dare YOU to attack me :)
if you have any nukes left that is... looking at the thread on you in our forum I doubt you do :(
feel free to send your defence though!

Listen, kid, i've lost in this war more nukes than you'll ever build, and killed twice as much. and i will continue to nuke until you are gone

DeletedUser

I especially liked armyofwhite's comment down the bottom there.
I'd suggest ANY tribe that is allied with them to seriously reconsider it! Im not asking to ally with us. more so just a friendly warning

so?....

you know we are a tribe where members are free to speak their mind. the leaders then consider and decide what to do.
probably your tribe is based on censorship and lies, if you are against free thoughts..

opiate81

lol funny very funny Ive got reports of all your nukes that you have sent.
6 to be exact. they all seemed to hit a brick wall. Id say youre not quite as good as you think you are if the return you get from 6 nukes is 0 villages
keep trying though KID oneday youre bound to strike it lucky :D