U.F.E Declares War!

DeletedUser

No i don't know who you are...Unlike you, I don't hide behind many names. If you feel like putting me out of my missery..Please by all means you can give it a go! don't let that mouse in your pocket stop you! I will tap dance on your forehead and make your eye's Balls Pop out! and you will walk away wondering why you were even born! {In game Of course}:lol: But by all means do try!

Unless you're in axes of course. Then he will suck up to you, no matter your skill.

DeletedUser

No i don't know who you are...Unlike you, I don't hide behind many names. If you feel like putting me out of my missery..Please by all means you can give it a go! don't let that mouse in your pocket stop you! I will tap dance on your forehead and make your eye's Balls Pop out! and you will walk away wondering why you were even born! {In game Of course}:lol: But by all means do try!

:O - Nice threat :p ;)

im guessing ur wee balls? ;p

No my name says wee chris :L ...but nothing to do with wee balls (id never choose that as a name).

Infact i got the jonathan account a few weeks ago

DeletedUser

well then i do know who you are xD but i dont think that you know who i am ;)

DeletedUser

Well if any ex SCC player does not do their part in Axes and is found for spying I don't care who they are I'll assist to my fullest to rim them. Spies are the only true cowards in this game.

who would we spy for?, we are all here anyway lol, and its not like there is any love lost between ex scc and motive, we have warred them b4, because they chose not to help, instead recruiting SIZE, which by the looks is now the dominate portion of motive,