U.F.E Declares War!

DeletedUser62294

Well if any ex SCC player does not do their part in Axes and is found for spying I don't care who they are I'll assist to my fullest to rim them. Spies are the only true cowards in this game.

DeletedUser20525

So yeah, I told stealthy if he decides to hit me, mine, anyone who is actively playing for me, or my tribe, I will hunt down all his little "stealth force" buddies and destroy each and every one of them until hes alone in the universe, and then it will be his turn.

I gave him multiple chances to see the error in his choices, which he chose not to take.

Yes I sure did.

Stop taking things I said out of context and posting them elsewhere. That isnt right. Now everyone. Again. Can see the full context.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

See stealthy, why did you have to go play with fire? The one guy that my loyalties lie 100% with... I enjoy Axes, made great friends here, but tribes come and go, my loyalties lie with specific individuals more than tribes. AND you just threatened my TW brother. The tribe could be named hobo's and hookers, could have the same people or a fraction of the people. It's the people in the tribe who acquire peoples loyalty. Their are a good number in AXES who have mine now, You once did too... Until I read this conversation with the guy I'd follow into hell.

This whole feud I've attempted to stay on the side lines out of respect for you and the recent friendship we've established... I only offered words to try and put things into perspective for you... But, you basically just crossed the line. If/when you attack SM; you've attacked me.

Every post you make seems to dig you deeper and deeper into the hole you've chosen to create. More and more of your friends are beginning to turn on you because of your words/actions. No one is influencing people to dislike you, only you can do that, and only you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

See stealthy, why did you have to go play with fire? The one guy that my loyalties lie 100% with... I enjoy Axes, made great friends here, but tribes come and go, my loyalties lie with specific individuals more than tribes. AND you just threatened my TW brother. The tribe could be named hobo's and hookers, could have the same people or a fraction of the people. It's the people in the tribe who acquire peoples loyalty. Their are a good number in AXES who have mine now, You once did too... Until I read this conversation with the guy I'd follow into hell.

This whole feud I've attempted to stay on the side lines out of respect for you and the recent friendship we've established... I only offered words to try and put things into perspective for you... But, you basically just crossed the line. If/when you attack SM; you've attacked me.

Every post you make seems to dig you deeper and deeper into the hole you've chosen to create. More and more of your friends are beginning to turn on you because of your words/actions. No one is influencing people to dislike you, only you can do that, and only you have.

You must of missed it when he said he would only agree to temporaily hold attacks on me...and what that means is..please give me time to hurt your allies and do nothing so then i can come back to hurt you!...lol yea i see the loyalty in that. dylan i never asked you to stay on the side lines or did i ask you to get involved. And as for you..I always liked you as well. But it is what it is..and if you want to judge me on what has been said go for it...their is one thing i did say in that I regret and that is...ready? here goes..maybe i said it out of habbit..but one thing i did regret saying..and that is..im true blue AXES...because really im not..now, i dont want to be anything like you guys...and really maybe thats over all why i wanted to leave. your false friendship and the killing of this game..goes to much against on what i stand for. you all who wants this..shall have what you ask for. the clock is ticking...12pm my time...their will only be 24 hours left. and the time after that...well better be 24/7 because i will. have a good day and enjoy your so called AXES! Cheers:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I'm ready for anything, it is just a game, and a game that I too can stay on 24/7, and just might if things get fun again.

I'm not going to argue with you, your stance won't change regardless, I'm just standing by the guy I've been with this whole world and letting you know my stance. Take it how you'd like stealthy.

DeletedUser84793

I'm ready for anything, it is just a game, and a game that I too can stay on 24/7, and just might if things get fun again.

I'm not going to argue with you, your stance won't change regardless, I'm just standing by the guy I've been with this whole world and letting you know my stance. Take it how you'd like stealthy.

its cool i understand dylan..i have no beef with what you said.

DeletedUser

A mission of rights to survive in this world. The tribe Axes has threaten every tribes security and well being here on w41. I call upon all tribes, to unite together and end this aggression once and for all.
Axes Is a threat to all, And we must be united now to stop it. We have given 48 hours Until attacks start..

Maybe it just another AXES smart move. To organize another Fresh-type pupet tribe under AXES direct supervising.
Movment leader long time Axes member, have similar expierence with such things: Unreal. If farmers will see some captures or losses from/to AXES, maybe recosider.
Since now, because already got some incomigs from AXES / I guess it is revenge for anti-AXES posts on forum/ I declare myself not unpaid Motive propagandist, but independent war corespondent and elite farmer.
In one I agree with you: It is just a game.

DeletedUser

ASDPOI you make very little sense in 90% of your posts, but I'm very glad you seem to enjoy yourself continually throughout the course of your time here in W41. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can respect the fact that it's all in good fun.

DeletedUser

ASDPOI you make very little sense in 90% of your posts, but I'm very glad you seem to enjoy yourself continually throughout the course of your time here in W41. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can respect the fact that it's all in good fun.
Thanks. Probably 10% post is positive about AXES, 90% against AXES. Probably i have shut up for some time, and during that period I will play and learn, and with passing time i will increse my OD,ODA, ODD and IQ.

DeletedUser84793

I take this game to serious...I need to lighten up...for me its just getting to hard to know who my real enemy is and who is not. maybe im having a break down..I don't know. Or maybe i just care to much about you guys and thats why im so angry...who knows what my problem is. Stress maybe? could be. anyways i tried everything i complain didnt get me anywhere, I came back with comments of my own,didnt get me anywhere,and i even threaten war...and still no where...lol well if this world wants to kill this game off and argue...so bid. i think im just gonna try to take a chill pill and see how that goes.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

stealthy,, SM didnt said he was going 2 attack you, in the skype message he posted he said that he only would attack you if you attacked him. maybe you misunderstood him but thats what he did say. i think warring axes for you is suicide.
i respect you cause ur a good player but you dont think str8 at the moment (no offence or anything),, maybe you had a lil 2 much beer? :p

gl with TW and i hope i will see you at the end of this world ;)

greetings,
stingzorrr

DeletedUser

Maybe it just another AXES smart move. To organize another Fresh-type pupet tribe under AXES direct supervising.
Movment leader long time Axes member, have similar expierence with such things: Unreal. If farmers will see some captures or losses from/to AXES, maybe recosider.
Since now, because already got some incomigs from AXES / I guess it is revenge for anti-AXES posts on forum/ I declare myself not unpaid Motive propagandist, but independent war corespondent and elite farmer.
In one I agree with you: It is just a game.

Sounds like such a ME thing to do that. :icon_rolleyes:

I take this game to serious...I need to lighten up...for me its just getting to hard to know who my real enemy is and who is not. maybe im having a break down..I don't know. Or maybe i just care to much about you guys and thats why im so angry...who knows what my problem is. Stress maybe? could be. anyways i tried everything i complain didnt get me anywhere, I came back with comments of my own,didnt get me anywhere,and i even threaten war...and still no where...lol well if this world wants to kill this game off and argue...so bid. i think im just gonna try to take a chill pill and see how that goes.:icon_cool:

Stealthy: less talking, more fighting.
It would win you more respect. No kidding.

DeletedUser84793

stealthy,, SM didnt said he was going 2 attack you, in the skype message he posted he said that he only would attack you if you attacked him. maybe you misunderstood him but thats what he did say. i think warring axes for you is suicide.
i respect you cause ur a good player but you dont think str8 at the moment (no offence or anything),, maybe you had a lil 2 much beer? :p

gl with TW and i hope i will see you at the end of this world ;)

greetings,
stingzorrr

yea maybe your right..I get messages all the time saying differant, Lots of people wants me to attack..and their fore getting what they want, I get angry so i drink..and that never mixes..lol {Hang-over} but i think what gets me the most out of all this was that worthless comment made to me...it got me. you see when i was little my dad use to beat me and called me that. now i know i should not post that here..but i wanted you to understand. i hate that word! it gets to me. my head hurts.....

DeletedUser

Everyone has some kind of past trauma that eats at them (try 3 tours over seas? White kid in LA? The list goes on...) It's how you handle it, you were called worthless, it should motivate you to prove them wrong, perhaps thats what your trying to do. Who knows, Mental break down or not, you'll get through it and drive on eventually. But always remember, this is a game, it isn't something you should get twisted and angered over. Yes we invest far too much time here and it becomes a part of our lives, but if it starts to BE your life, you might want to step away for a little and take a breather to rethink things, get priorities strait. I've done it before too.

Now that I've attempted to council you in public, I'll say it's getting entirely too personal to be in the externals and you might get even more bs from it. I'm on skype if you need to chat. But that doesn't mean I will change my stance on AXES or defending SM.

DeletedUser84793

Everyone has some kind of past trauma that eats at them (try 3 tours over seas? White kid in LA? The list goes on...) It's how you handle it, you were called worthless, it should motivate you to prove them wrong, perhaps thats what your trying to do. Who knows, Mental break down or not, you'll get through it and drive on eventually. But always remember, this is a game, it isn't something you should get twisted and angered over. Yes we invest far too much time here and it becomes a part of our lives, but if it starts to BE your life, you might want to step away for a little and take a breather to rethink things, get priorities strait. I've done it before too.

Now that I've attempted to council you in public, I'll say it's getting entirely too personal to be in the externals and you might get even more bs from it. I'm on skype if you need to chat. But that doesn't mean I will change my stance on AXES or defending SM.

is your skype messing up? mine is its been dead since last night...anyways im done fighting...i think i wore myself out now..lol
im just gonna TRY to get back to having fun...oh and by the way...thanks! thank you for being you! your awesome dylan.

DeletedUser84793

Moderator if you will...please close this topic..I think it ran its course! Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Not sure if you know who i am...but it could be aranged (ovbiously only in game) xD

No i don't know who you are...Unlike you, I don't hide behind many names. If you feel like putting me out of my missery..Please by all means you can give it a go! don't let that mouse in your pocket stop you! I will tap dance on your forehead and make your eye's Balls Pop out! and you will walk away wondering why you were even born! {In game Of course}:lol: But by all means do try!