(U)nholy (A)lliance Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looks nice since Gunz wants to be Bring Truth to the Table ill give some also This it There so called tribal Agreement.

The following message was sent to all tribal members on 2008-09-04

To all RKN, DS, TWA members,

The top leaders from all 3 tribes have been talking about many things but most importantly moving all of our tribes forward in this game. And time has come after much discussion to do exactly that. Our 3 families of tribes are in a great position individually... together we will be a force that shakes up this game and really do some damage.

What is proposed is staying as separate tribes, but effectively working as one as an elite brotherhood of tribes. Fighting as one when needed, expanding as one peacefully, and thinking as one when it comes to future moves on an admin level.

What this will involve is simple for the every day member. Please pay PARTICULAR notice to the nobling rule.

ALLIES
Were all listed as ALLIES on maps and act as allies in conflicts. This means, support, defense, attacking as one, working out issues etc etc…

Nobling
All nobling must be claimed here: Noble Claims. But before you claim to make it easier on our Approvers please follow these rules.

Nobling Barbarians
This is an IMPORTANT issue... and the rules will be followed strictly.

DO NOT noble a barbarian village within 5 squares in ANY direction of an allied player (ie any Light BLUE on map) unless you have asked permission and they said YES. If they say no, respect it.

There obviously circumstances where this has to be interpreted. Ie if you noble 1 square of an ally that just took that vilage at the same time... this is probably ok. If someone nobles in YOUR established region (after asking and you say ok) and you take another barb there then its ok. Etc etc.

In short ASK the person your nobling near.

If there is a dispute... bring it up with the tribe leaders (on both sides). They will do one of the following:

* Tell the offending person to either NOT build troops in that village (to be farmed) or allow that new village to be renobled by the other person. No questions.

* Repeat offenses (2 or more nobling of barbs TOO CLOSE without permission) will result in the person being REMOVED from the tribe, and then attacked by remaining tribe members on BOTH sides can attack them as an untribed person. Trust me, you don't want this.

Nobling inactive NON ally villages
Same as Barb villages. Will simply depend where the village is, how close to an ally village, and if within 5 square simply ask permission. There WILL be small enemy villages that large players are more than happy for you to noble which they have not due to Morale. Simply ask by ingame mail.

Nobling inactive ALLY villages
As people go inactive, the rest of the tribe should take over those villages (some or all depending on location) to keep the villages in the tribe as people quit. Each family will deal with their OWN quitters how they see fit and other tribes will ONLY noble these people if permission has been granted. IE DO NOT NOBLE ally villages even if inactive unless given ok by admin. There WILL be certain players in one tribe but MORE surrounded by our strong allies. In this case it may be offered to our allies rather than renobling by our own tribe.

Noble Approvers
This goes out directly to the Approval team. Accepting or Approving a noble claim that breaks these rules will have consequences. First offense will be you paying for the noble of the allied player to take the village of the offender (the person who claims it still loses the village as he requested without following the rules anyway). Second offense will result in the same punishment as the 1st and losing claim rights. We have to have our Approvers up to par as it is an important position affecting our entire family. On the flipside make it easy on our approvers by doing all that is asked of you before you request a village.

Tip
Keep all mail or forward it to a Grand Duke involving talks with an allied player about a village requested. It's important we have these as proof in case anything happens.

Its an exciting time, with TWA, RKN and DS moving forwards as one. The above is simply the framework to moving forward. Nobling barbs and other villags is important. There is no "boundries" like K33/34 line... rather boundaries worked out by individual members.

As we work forward we will start moving key players into key regions for the upcoming battles with other tribes. Get VERY USED to working together, nobling in and around each other... and sometimes offer certain villages to other players to start making strongholds in key locations.

If you have any questions write back, or ask the other admin.

Signed by the Leaders of RKN, TWA, DS

The Keiser

Congratulations, I completely understand what you're trying to say:

With rules like these they must be a family tribe...

DeletedUser

Thought some people might be interested You may not be but im sure some people are.

DeletedUser

Those are minimum rules a strong set of families need to ensure not too much time wasted on internal stuff I belive,just handling 4-5 tribes can be hard enough wothout proper directions given to all.

This a fine way to let your kin see what they are apart of.

With good rules like that Im sure there is even room for more tribes to join in :)

AA

DeletedUser

That was AA trying to get them to let him join LOL

(AA will be Dusk untill he die,and your nukes are the only LOL thing about game so far from you maf49,ofcourse we would love to fight alongside mighty allies and not sit with 100 paper allies and fake inactive sister tribes all around map like TF family does :icon_wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a fine charter if I do say so myself, brings a tear to my eye. GO UA!

Woodlandapple

You mean they weren't like this earlier?

So our suspitions of disorganisation were true...

DeletedUser

You mean they weren't like this earlier?

So our suspitions of disorganisation were true...

That charter is 2 months old if not older when we first started the UA. Why he's posting it now I have no idea. I could post some rather funny shit from T~S's side if I wanted to but I haven't.

turiasauria

I know that i am not part of it (and i don't want to be) and my opinion does not count much but i like to say some things.

My humble opinion is this:

1) Alot of tribes => Lack of communication.

2) Alot of tribes => Alot of different goals. Maybe at the begging of the game the goals will be few common (security at beggining, maybe one huge and skill tribe that noone can beat them severally exc) but as the game go on the goals will be different and they will be opposite. So the alliance will collapse!

But this is just my experience and my experience is limited. Maybe there is some way that huge alliances can work. I wish you guys find this golden section.

DeletedUser

But this is just my experience and my experience is limited. Maybe there is some way that huge alliances can work. I wish you guys find this golden section.

You would be correct if the 'lack of communication' part was true.

The good thing about strong players is that they can analyze faults within an organisation structure and work on it together and break the 'lack of communication' barrier.

DeletedUser

(AA will be Dusk untill he die,and your nukes are the only LOL thing about game so far from you maf49,ofcourse we would love to fight alongside mighty allies and not sit with 100 paper allies and fake inactive sister tribes all around map like TF family does :icon_wink:)

I don't wanna burst your bubble but pixel allies aren't many steps above paper allies. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

UA = Too much hugging and not enough Warring

While you're at it why don't you just make a Super Unholy Alliance which turns W18 blue, and you just rim individual players over and over.

DeletedUser

things will change when they have no more space to grow up, or when they come to k56 and over here ;)... blue see? red see :)...

DeletedUser

I don't wanna burst your bubble but pixel allies aren't many steps above paper allies. :icon_eek:

CAnt belive how much negative crap you pollute forums with TFB......

Pathetic........

Well we shall see,keep posting and play like you do and I give you 1 month max in W18 before you either in TF or other tribes gobbling Legion up while u bla bla

This is a good thread made by a good alliance,hope the rim teach you proper respect for fellow tribes and players as thats where your one way low fare ticket is taking you

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.