(U)nholy (A)lliance Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlandapple

Breaking the rules is cheating bending the rules is certainly not. If the rules do not say specifically you can't do it then why can't you. The rules say you can't sit another account permanently they do not address anything whatsoever about family tribes.

Actually that rule was added to stop people using it as a loophole. It wasn't there for quite a long time.

Cheating:
v. intr.

1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.
4. Baseball To position oneself closer to a certain area than is normal or expected: The shortstop cheated toward second base.

Unless it is explicitly against the rules, it is not cheating. Please learn the meaning of the word "cheating" before you accuse people of it. The fact that I have to state to you the meaning of cheating is a reflection of your childish arguments, which is basically "if you don't play the game like we do, you're cheating". Cheating constitutes a violation of the rules, family tribes are far from it.

It comes under the bolded part. Family tribes are a violation of the member limit, which is technically a rule. Please note I said "technically it's a form of cheating", not "omgzorz you're cheating". The fact that I have to point out my exact words is a reflection of your ignorance and inability to try and understand what point is being made.

DeletedUser

Guys, please get back on topic. I don't want to have to lock the thread.

DeletedUser

You can lock this thread as it has no meaning. The person posting it basically wanted to embarrass the UA by posting it's early tribal charter we made when we first formed.

It was a failed attempt at their part.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately GunZ, if we clsoed the threads where players try to make fun of other players, our forum would be perhaps, 8 threads big lol.

llanowar elves

This is an ongoing discussion in one form or another in many threads. Some people like the idea of the UA (or more importantly the ideas behind it), some don't (or more importantly the implications behind it). Either lock all the threads or none, but this is an honest discussion.

DeletedUser

its called PnP. If u lock the threads u'll lose a whole bunch of players that like provoking everyone like me since i can't get any atks if i don't provoke ppl.

the UA is mainly a bunch of stupid pointwhores who think they're playing TribalHugs. I will repeat this for one last time, the game is called tribal wars not tribal hugs so its just stupid to have 25 tribes allied together. that's at the very least 1250 players that wont atk each other and there is a few good players there. If the UA wants to succeed, they should disband all the tribes and make 1 or 2 tribes that have all the top players from those families. then they could succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.