Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart
[/spoil]

You're one to talk about involvement, jdt. Don't speak if you don't know about what I'm doing, thanks. Perhaps if you had a skype name and came onto skype chat more often, you'd know exactly what I'm doing. I'm very much involved, nor does anything I've said warrant a ban. You apparently don't know forum rules, either.

The truth of the matter is, you're insulting me for doing something you've done yourself on separate occasions, over a "semantics" discussion that had already ended above with tense posting in between, then you make a single post that has nothing to do about Plight either, so you're as off-topic yourself as Gammy and I. You're not only playing hypocrite, you're not talking about things which you know.

To summarize: You're an off-topic hypocrite who's talking about things he doesn't know, criticizing over a discussion that already ended.

On another note, everyone in SF thought Plight would be their savior. I wonder, how many still believe Plight is?

Here are my stats for the last month that show I've simply shifted focus off SF/Plight to another set of targets. Consider them "war" targets or not I really don't care.
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jdt14

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight
Players: Pedro Clara StormTrouper

Timeframe: 25/06/2010 00:00:00 to 15/07/2010 01:16:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 611
Difference: 559

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 341,117
Side 2: 5,500,436
Difference: 5,159,319

chart

Side 1: 96,223
Difference: 96,223

chart

I'm 17-0. Whats your record?

So here's your chance. Put up your stats. Though I highly expect that you won't as then the whole world would be aware of who you are, and that seems to be something that you fear.

jdt14

24 hours (approx) before Gammy and U6 hijacked this thread again into a personal debate of semantics.

To the mods: is there no way to ban a player from the forums? Those of us who respect the rules of the forum should not be disrespected in such an ongoing manner by 2 players whose only intent is to feed their over-inflated egos'.

Gammy and U6: As neither or you is involved in this conflict (U6 hard to confirm you're another example of a player who hides behind a different posting name) why don't both of you go back to doing whatever you are doing in the game and leave this debate to the players involved, who seem capable of keeping the thread on track until you hijack it.

And as you can see I said your involvement could not be confirmed, here's your chance.

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm amazed. You actually posted a whole thread, just to address me? Aren't I special?! I sure feel like it.

Once again, you're being a hypocrite. Here's an idea...I won't post up my stats because unlike you, I haven't confirmed nor denied that I even have an account. Rest assured, my little friend, if I told you who I was (assuming I have an account), you'd probably have a thing or two to be grateful for to me. I can tell you're agitated, and I know about what happened last night that makes you so, but I sincerely hoped you wouldn't let that create some kind if stupid post as a result. Guess my hopes were a bit too much. So fine, if you want to really argue with me, let's begin:

You've come to me under the assumption that I'm afraid of telling the world who I am. I'm not, actually. It's actually just a source of fun for me to play around with you. But if you want war stats, let's look at what I'm pulling in W24 right now:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: neva1

Side 2:
Tribes: =RES=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 222,965
Side 2: 28,433
Difference: 194,532

chart
[/spoil]

And that's not including all the conquers, nor all the enemy tribes. That's just the main one I'm fighting. So if you want to question what I do for my tribe, know that I do whatever I can. Just because I don't reveal what I do on W16, doesn't make it any more apparent. If you want to question my skill, feel free, but refer to the stats above and shut your mouth, while thinking before you attack me. Again, ignorance avails to nothing, especially in your case.

Now, here's where it gets really funny...you're being an essential hypocrite. You criticize Gammy along with me for not contributing to the war, when Gammy took 12 (possibly 13) villages from Kreamer. In that case, Gammy contributes as well, just as much as you do. So you're being a hypocrite there as well. What's funny is, only StormTrouper is in Plight of the two you attacked, and you attacked him while he was out of Plight, so technically you're still less involved than Gammy, who took villages from Kreamer while Kreamer was in c2.

Now tell me, what does any of this have to do with my right to post my opinions? If I wish to post in the thread my opinions about the war, contributions, or argue with Gammy, I'll do so. You're being just as flagrantly rule-violating by creating this thread as I was (if at all) by arguing with Gammy. And yet you seem to be becoming that which you fear most. If you really want to argue with me, you're going to have to do a lot better job than that. Now, you didn't even address 1/3 of my post:

The truth of the matter is, you're insulting me for doing something you've done yourself on separate occasions, over a "semantics" discussion that had already ended above with tense posting in between, then you make a single post that has nothing to do about Plight either, so you're as off-topic yourself as Gammy and I. You're not only playing hypocrite, you're not talking about things which you know.

So it still stands that the argument had ended, you insulted me for it, thus prolonging any off-topic discussion and being hypocritical, and you're insulting me for something you've done yourself on several separate occasions. Now explain to me, how does this make you any better than Gammy or I by your standards? It doesn't. Tense was smart enough not to prolong the argument, and let it die, you seem to be unable to do the same. That's fine with me, I could argue and own you to the end of the world, without minding for a single moment, on here or on skype. I don't mind, really, I don't. But as MK pointed out to me, I know you're in c2 and I argue for c2 frequently, yet you still insult me without knowing what I do. If you want to know what I do, as I said you should sign onto skype and learn something for once. Really, arguing among those who should be arguing on the same side is immensely pointless, but if you want to dig yourself into a deeper hole, feel free. So to summarize:

1) You're still being a hypocrite about Gammy, and possibly me.
2) You shouldn't criticize me over skill or how much I contribute to tribes (pre-emptive argument).
3) Involvement still has nothing to do with my right to post.
4) You're wasting your time and looking worse while you do it.
5) You're arguing with someone who you should be arguing alongside.

So feel free to waste your time. Best of wishes to you, and I hope what happened last night gets better.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdt14

No, I did not attempt to claim You are U6.

I am simply presenting the real U6 the opportunity to put up their stats to show the entire world the level of involvement they have in whichever of the current wars that are ongoing.
They claim to be involved and I don't believe it. (this is an opinion).

jdt14

U6: I really don't care about world 24. Your attempt to re-direct the focus to how good you are elsewhere is pathetic.
You call me out in public and then offer me a private answer which is also pathetic.

Why is it important? It probably isn't, but if you aren't willing to put your name behind your opinion don't expect me to give it any respect.

You claim to be involved, yet you still hide behind an excuse.

How "good" a player I am is not really relevant here. If my tribe has an issue with my level of involvement or skill that will be dealt with internally.

Don't confuse my RL with what goes on here. I have the ability to seperate both completely

Your ball. Post up or shut up

DeletedUser

Here's an idea, you little time-waster. Telling me to shut up when you ignored well over half my post, and then completely failed to attack me besides "Oh, you should show your name", is ridiculous. I gave you the chance by privately messaging you over the forums to learn my name, I gave you the chance to get on skype and learn, and you took neither. Fine, have it your way.

I didn't provide some kind of distraction. If you paid attention to what I said, I said it was a pre-emptive argument in case you decided to question my skill due to a lack of evidence, or what I contribute. If I contribute on W24, you honestly think I'd contribute to that world alone? Perhaps I contribute in different ways on W16, but I contribute nonetheless. I give every tribe my all, you fool, and if you think I'm not involved the fault lies with you, and you alone. I've given you the chance to learn whether or not I have an account, how I'm involved, and why I act as I do, and you seemingly refused.

I don't expect any respect from you. In fact, I expect nothing less than contempt. But that's what happens when a player knows he's in a corner, when he knows he's wrong. He's reduced to calling other players' posts pathetic without answering their points, and without equivalent provocation. That's the ultimate submission in the PnP, which I think I'd know much better than you, having more experience on it.

I claim to be involved, yes. If you asked how, I'd tell you in private, and I'd tell you why I don't reveal anything. Now, because you insisted, I gave you that offer and you refused.

I didn't say you were a bad player, I said you looked worse on the PnP. There's a difference, but you don't seem able to read what I'm saying. So let me just go ahead and go over everything again that you ignored:

[spoil]
Rest assured, my little friend, if I told you who I was (assuming I have an account), you'd probably have a thing or two to be grateful for to me.

Now, here's where it gets really funny...you're being an essential hypocrite. You criticize Gammy along with me for not contributing to the war, when Gammy took 12 (possibly 13) villages from Kreamer. In that case, Gammy contributes as well, just as much as you do. So you're being a hypocrite there as well. What's funny is, only StormTrouper is in Plight of the two you attacked, and you attacked him while he was out of Plight, so technically you're still less involved than Gammy, who took villages from Kreamer while Kreamer was in c2.

Now tell me, what does any of this have to do with my right to post my opinions? If I wish to post in the thread my opinions about the war, contributions, or argue with Gammy, I'll do so. You're being just as flagrantly rule-violating by creating this thread as I was (if at all) by arguing with Gammy. And yet you seem to be becoming that which you fear most. If you really want to argue with me, you're going to have to do a lot better job than that. Now, you didn't even address 1/3 of my post:

So it still stands that the argument had ended, you insulted me for it, thus prolonging any off-topic discussion and being hypocritical, and you're insulting me for something you've done yourself on several separate occasions. Now explain to me, how does this make you any better than Gammy or I by your standards? It doesn't. Tense was smart enough not to prolong the argument, and let it die, you seem to be unable to do the same. That's fine with me, I could argue and own you to the end of the world, without minding for a single moment, on here or on skype. I don't mind, really, I don't. But as MK pointed out to me, I know you're in c2 and I argue for c2 frequently, yet you still insult me without knowing what I do. If you want to know what I do, as I said you should sign onto skype and learn something for once. Really, arguing among those who should be arguing on the same side is immensely pointless, but if you want to dig yourself into a deeper hole, feel free. So to summarize:

1) You're still being a hypocrite about Gammy, and possibly me.
2) You shouldn't criticize me over skill or how much I contribute to tribes (pre-emptive argument).
3) Involvement still has nothing to do with my right to post.
4) You're wasting your time and looking worse while you do it.
5) You're arguing with someone who you should be arguing alongside.

So feel free to waste your time. Best of wishes to you, and I hope what happened last night gets better.
[/spoil]

That's well over 2/3 of my post that you left unaddressed, but which is still perfectly valid...arguments that you dropped once you knew you lost them. So you're still ignorant, you're still a hypocrite, you're wasting time, and looking worse while you do it.

I didn't say you couldn't keep RL separate from the game, I said that it affects your mood and thus your posts. Read what I said. But I highly doubt you have that ability, if you're ignoring all chances to resolve this little spat quietly.

jdt14

Your attempts at re-direction know no bounds it seems.

Now you want to hijack this thread to avoid answering a simple request. Don't expect others to respect your opinion while you insist on hiding.

You claim to be very involved in whatever tribe your in.
Again a very simple request : Prove it.

Until you do you can paste all the re-direction you want. The simple fact remains that I stand up say here I am and this is what I've done and here is my opinion, take it for what you will. You continue to provide excuses.

You want a response to your points answer mine. After all it was the topic of the thread.

monsterbro

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jdt14
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
chart

chart

DeletedUser

Your attempts at re-direction know no bounds it seems.

Not redirection, refocusing on the points you're dropping. All of which still stand, because you aren't bothering to answer.

Now you want to hijack this thread to avoid answering a simple request. Don't expect others to respect your opinion while you insist on hiding.

You claim to be very involved in whatever tribe your in.
Again a very simple request : Prove it.

Until you do you can paste all the re-direction you want. The simple fact remains that I stand up say here I am and this is what I've done and here is my opinion, take it for what you will. You continue to provide excuses.

You want a response to your points answer mine. After all it was the topic of the thread.

I offered to prove it in private. Numerous times. I responded to your points. Learn to read, and you'd see that. I responded to them, and you're ignoring my responses. They were your points to begin with, about how I'm not involved, etc.

I didn't ask for respect, and I don't care for it. And I'm not providing excuses, I'm providing alternatives. Jeez, you really don't know how to read, do you?

DeletedUser

I don't know why you're amused, it's not like you contribute more to the war effort than jdt, myself, or Gammy.

monsterbro

wait a second there u6 he does have some stats

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Sauroni
Side 2:
Tribes: C²
Players:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 10
Difference: 7
chart

Side 1: 28,825
Side 2: 96,819
Difference: 67,994
chart

DeletedUser

Tense was smart enough not to prolong the argument, and let it die, you seem to be unable to do the same.

wooo, im smart

now u6, that is just filthy, doing a dirty deed with someone and then blackmailing them with it, yu filthy little man, i don't even want to know about what went on last night but im sure gammy would ;D

im on jd's side here, yu went off topic in the last forum but so did many others only yu and gammy to it too far and over the top, now im not as fancy pancy as yu and dont use all of these big words and evidence in my post, not coz im 16, not coz im in-capable but because i simply cbf and couldn't give a hipopopanominus's poop! but it dose irritate me and 98% of world 16 when yu and gammy go on like a married couple, maybe if yu gave your wifey gammy the same treatment yu surposingly gave jd then yu would get along much better and she would help yu come out of your shell and show your identity.

although it might be annoying jd, im not bothered about your identity, i just feel that it is sad and perfettic that yu find it amusing, enjoyable and probably get off on one because your secret filthy bed time lover jd gets annoyed over it. hey how about tonight yu try something new and turn the lights on and that way jd will know who you are but will forget due to the large amount of passion that yu are dealing him :eek:

i apologise to all pregnant women and young children for my rude reply but i couldn't care right now as i am feeling like a kite, good night and be safe, wear protection!!

P.S. thanks for the compliments u6, very much appreciated.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you're amused, it's not like you contribute more to the war effort than jdt, myself, or Gammy.

It wasn't an insult man, I was more amazed by you owning jdt. For I'm routing for you in this squabble, for the first time ever.

Jeez stop be so ready to go all the time dude.

And for the record, I have contributed more to the war effort than jdt has. And before you either of you start posting stats, I mean that as I do more work than jdt in a day than he does in a month for the war effor. But, I can't compare myself to you U6, cos VERY few know what you have actually done for the war. Not insulting you, but I am speaking the truth there. I honestly can't compare myself to gammy either, cause he has done more than either you or jdt for the war effort combined.

Edit: I see monsterbro posted stats. Sigh.

DeletedUser

I honestly think you invented at least a few words in that statement. And again, by talking about it you guys go just as far off-topic...so you're all hypocrites. Not a single one of you has answered how that is untrue, because you can't.

DeletedUser

It wasn't an insult man, I was more amazed by you owning jdt. For I'm routing for you in this squabble, for the first time ever.

Jeez stop be so ready to go all the time dude.

And for the record, I have contributed more to the war effort than jdt has. And before you either of you start posting stats, I mean that as I do more work than jdt in a day than he does in a month for the war effor. But, I can't compare myself to you U6, cos VERY few know what you have actually done for the war. Not insulting you, but I am speaking the truth there. I honestly can't compare myself to gammy either, cause he has done more than either you or jdt for the war effort combined.

Edit: I see monsterbro posted stats. Sigh.

You wouldn't know, because outside of stats we can't judge...

DeletedUser

wait a second there u6 he does have some stats

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Sauroni
Side 2:
Tribes: C²
Players:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 10
Difference: 7
chart

Side 1: 28,825
Side 2: 96,819
Difference: 67,994
chart

Its appears you are going to be one of those ignorant posters.

Very well.

9 of those conquers on me were from when the Sauroni account was being attacked by c2, just before I took it over. When I took over the account however, c2 hasn't gotten any conquers on me besides kreamer taking a village back seconds after I took it. Doesn't really count.

So I do remain un-defeated against c2 and I plan on keeping it that way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I honestly think you invented at least a few words in that statement. And again, by talking about it you guys go just as far off-topic...so you're all hypocrites. Not a single one of you has answered how that is untrue, because you can't.

yh but what player can yu name hasn't ever gone off topic in a subject? all im saying is not many people take it as far as yu and mr gam-gams