-=UC=- Tribe Looking for active members

Secr3tWish

We are now searching for active members,
points above 300 will be given poriority but points below will be given consideration as well.
We need active and good tribe members to join us. The only condition you must be active. :)
We are now rank 59 and will be improving or tribe rank soon.:icon_smile:
We have players in lots of continent mostly in K45, besides we have K55,K44,K54 and some more.
Any questions about our tribe or if you want to join us post it here or mail me .
Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Invitation from -=UC=- Tribe said:
fgy0828 today at 07:09
We would like to invite you to join our tribe! [ally]-=UC=-[/ally]
Why dont you consider to join a sronger tribe? We need active players like you to join our tribe to make our tribe grow.
Ive sent you the invitation!
Hope to see you in our tribe soon!

Stop trying to poach top players from other tribes :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Yes, everyone is trying to do the best, but not stooping as low as poaching. You, sir, are low.

Secr3tWish

Well im inviting poeple to join my tribe here.
If you are not intrested you may ignore it and leave it alone.

Secr3tWish

For your information, we have couple of positions to fill, points over 350-400 or more will be given consideration. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am interested in joining I am new and far away all the way in K24 so let me know. Thanks.

Secr3tWish

K 24 is too far for us. and we are making an acedemy tribe too. Our main tribe is ranked 18 now. Same as the world XD. Only very active player will be invited to our main tribe. If you think you are, you can try your luck and message me in the game.
Or if you are intrested to join our acedemy tribe, you are welcomed to do so too.:)

Secr3tWisH