UFO- looking for members

DeletedUser

We are looking for members in the core. Apply only if:
-You are exceptionally active
-W23 is your primary world
-You have the ODA to prove you have troops and you farm actively
-You have enough points to prove you farm actively

If you have questions about UFO-, post it here or send a mail to K-David ingame.

The-Dwarf

We are looking for members in the core. Apply only if:
-You are exceptionally active
-W23 is your primary world
-You have the ODA to prove you have troops and you farm actively
-You have enough points to prove you farm actively

If you have questions about UFO-, post it here or send a mail to K-David ingame.

the topic name should be the continent your in

DeletedUser

Wow you guys have the 1st player in the world at the moment but should we judge you by this.

DeletedUser

So how high should your ODA be if your players in your 7x7 don't have enough troops to farms so you don't kill them wait them to grow get bigger mines and stuff like that.

Judging someone by is ODA is just stupid... Why don't you guys send and screening mail? That's a lot better then judging someone by his points and or ODA...

And No I don't want to join.

DeletedUser

So how high should your ODA be if your players in your 7x7 don't have enough troops to farms so you don't kill them wait them to grow get bigger mines and stuff like that.

Judging someone by is ODA is just stupid... Why don't you guys send and screening mail? That's a lot better then judging someone by his points and or ODA...

And No I don't want to join.

If you farm only your 7×7 then please do not apply.

Judging somenoe by his/her ODA is not stupid at all. It clearly shows how big is his famring area. Bigger ODA the better.

By the way, what is a screening mail?...

DeletedUser

If a moderator comes by, please delete all the irrelevant posts.

And no, you won't get PP for joining ;)

DeletedUser

If you farm only your 7×7 then please do not apply.

Judging somenoe by his/her ODA is not stupid at all. It clearly shows how big is his famring area. Bigger ODA the better.

By the way, what is a screening mail?...

Ok!
1: I'm not applying
2: I farm out my 7x7 I'm not stupid...
3: answer my question please
and
4: A screening mail is a mail with questions to see how good a person is his previous experience and playing style, also his ability to think of stragagies when it's getting difficult (if you ask the right questions). That works better then looking at ODA... Because you will see or they will be good at this stage of the game AND later in the game...
What you are doing is just looking for people that are good at this part of the game and that is your mistake. Because those people can suck when they get like 5+ villages (I know it's not much but trust me some people already don't know what to do then). When you send such an mail out you will filter those people and get an elite tribe for now and then.
5: don't see this as an insult or anything like that I'm just trying to help you.